Ugly dog thinks she is super hot because guys on tinder act like she is

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
I'm back bois!

Basically all this happened on reddit, I know I know, a redditfag, but as you're about to see it hasn't made me any less based :feelskek:

ORIGINAL POST: [

She ended up seeing this post I made about her, and commented, so I figured I'd send her a message...

So i messaged her an article in which a woman who was edited to look like a fucking pig and weighed over 300 pounds still got 10x more attention than a normal guy and this is how the conversation went.
(Look up tinder pig experiment)

as a 3/10 who thinks shes hot i figured you'd benefit from this

**Why are you so obsessed with me The moment is over dude**

**fuck you. I’m not a 3, You wish you had a chance**

(She sent this)

You look like a trans girl, your face is long and masculine, i wouldnt go after you like this if you didnt go out of your way to brag about how fun it is to manipulate men and make them line up for you, as shown above, any woman can easily get an absurd amount of male attention reguardless of how they look, what makes you think you are attractive? its obviously not something you can determine on your own given that its based on the general opinion and not your own subjective opinion and on top of that you have giant nose, massive forehead, and long face are objectivly unnattractive features in addition you have hundreds of men in agreement that you are well under a 5 so logically it really doesnt make sense for you to continue thinking youre attractive

**As fucking if.**

(she then sent this)

Youre clearly drowning in makeup here and still look ugly asf

**Let me see what you loook like**

**I have**

***omg**

i just gave you an extremely logical and objective perspective on why it makes no sense for you to think you are hot

why are you still resisiting, i dont really get it at this point?

**Because you’re so intent on hurting me that you’re being stupid on purpose**

Maybe just be nicer and stop manipulating men if you dont want to face reality

**Uh what?**

At this point it doesnt even make sense for you to keep acting like youre hot like what is the arguement?

**Maybe you should realize that I didn’t even fucking do anything to you You haven’t witnessed any “manipulation”**

"i get off on making men line up for me and seeing what i can get away with" or something along those lines

**I’m literally just a person that all these angry bitter guys are projecting all their rejection ontoHaha that’s not what I said**

(what she actually said)

"the problem is that im also hott, so tinder is like a trolling dream for me of seeing how much men will put up with to keep a chance of boning me"

**That’s stupid\*\*\*\*📷**

basically the same and you know it too

**Not at all, It doesn’t even make sense**

"almost the samehow can you even deny that it was almost exactly the same thing do you actually not think you have a long face? its like 2 feet long bro and that nose is objectively huge

**you don’t think my orthodontist measure the symmetry of my face My chin and nose and forehead are perfectly balanced To the point where he was like “well you won’t the genetic lottery”**

minecraft steve is perfectly balanced too, you've got a lot in common actually

I know this seems like really fucking mean, like really really fucking mean, but everytime i start to feel bad she says some shit like *"you wish you could pull me" or "my face is perfectly symmetrical, my dentist checked it and said i won the genetic lottery"* And i just cant help but get right back to it

If she would even admit to being average i wouldve stopped ages ago but its time for the dating market value of ugly girls to be exposed and i dont have remorse for the way she is so proud of herself for making men compete for her.

Give her a rating out of 10 not considering personality so just purely looks

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@sixfeetmanlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, chaddyboi66, thecel and 13 others
My chin and nose and forehead are perfectly balanced

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deprived, thecel and 12 others

For real she looks like an ogre, maybe proportional but not good at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, thecel, subhuman incel and 6 others
i wouldnt liek that hand on my dick

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 19036
>moreplatesmoredates

I won't be reading this, sorry.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, fjor2096, Deprived and 12 others
mediocre girl would hit. but looks lowkey tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 7 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
She looks 4.5-5/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BlackLooks, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Ltb

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Gaygymmaxx
Makes a 1000 word essay on Tinder whore.
Thinks she can’t manipulate men

Jfl at goyim sentience.
Didn’t read a word by the way except title.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and 6 others
Thinks she can’t manipulate men
She's a woman of course she manipulates men, the point is she is completely delusional due to the inherent sexual market value of women, reguardless of their attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 4 others
She's a woman of course she manipulates men, the point is she is completely delusional due to the inherent sexual market value of women, reguardless of their attractiveness.
Every woman subconsciously know this
It’s why they are so vicious to each other when competing for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, gogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
She’s Low average lol

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
look at her fucking rectangle head, thats easily 2/10 low average is absurd, and thats fucking nose with the crazy eyes, bro...
and 404 lips

• JFL
I don’t wish rape on her because I know she wishes it

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
average "hot" girl on reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Hades and 5 others
She's cute.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
As the Godfather said:

"You're average, at best"

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and gogger
I think you're exaggerating, it's probably average. But I can't tell because of the shitty camera, phone filters and makeup.

egg head

• JFL
mtb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Richard_Hungwell and gogger
strangerdanger

Symmetry?? Her imaginary "orthodontist" would be blind. Her nose points east and chin points west. Brutal :blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:.

Also trans :feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Her PSL rating is utterly irrelevant IRL due to juggernaut law and other factors. She's a young, thin white girl with access to makeup...she has infinite SMV.

Trying to make her feel bad is just sour grapes cope at the end of the day. Do you think telling Elon Musk that the Rothschilds have more money than him will make him feel bad? He's too rich to care...just like she has too much SMV to care.

Her PSL rating is utterly irrelevant IRL due to juggernaut law and other factors. She's a young, thin white girl with access to makeup...she has infinite SMV.

Trying to make her feel bad is just sour grapes cope at the end of the day. Do you think telling Elon Musk that the Rothschilds have more money than him will make him feel bad? He's too rich to care...just like she has too much SMV to care.
"Juggernaut jaw" jfl

• JFL
stop giving these attention seekers the attention ffs

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Richard_Hungwell
That thing is trans 100 percent. Look at the broad shoulders, the weird tits, and obviously the face :ROFLMAO:

I think you're exaggerating, it's probably average. But I can't tell because of the shitty camera, phone filters and makeup.
How is she average. Any dude with that midface is an instant 2psl and compactish midface is important af for women

How is she average. Any dude with that midface is an instant 2psl and compactish midface is important af for women
Of all the users, you had to mention me.

fuacble but too tranny

She’s right; they’re balanced. Her entire face should be shorter though. Like a 5'3" guy’s legs and torso can be balanced, but he needs to be taller.

LTB, i.e chadlite with good pheno as a male SMW wise.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Low tier becky and looks quite masculine. Tbh looks and sounds like the type to go loco after chad rejects her. Then take it out on the ugly like myself by calling me names and abusing me.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
As the Godfather said:

"You're average, at best"
i dont remember such a quote from The Godfather. Which one is that from?

if dev was a girl

I’d date her in a heartbeat

i dont remember such a quote from The Godfather. Which one is that from?
He's referring to a quote from recently deceased Black Manosphere influencer Kevin Samuels to one of his black female callers. Kevin Samuels has been referred to as The Godfather of the Black Manosphere

I'm back bois!

Basically all this happened on reddit, I know I know, a redditfag, but as you're about to see it hasn't made me any less based :feelskek:

ORIGINAL POST: [

She ended up seeing this post I made about her, and commented, so I figured I'd send her a message...

So i messaged her an article in which a woman who was edited to look like a fucking pig and weighed over 300 pounds still got 10x more attention than a normal guy and this is how the conversation went.
(Look up tinder pig experiment)

as a 3/10 who thinks shes hot i figured you'd benefit from this

**Why are you so obsessed with me The moment is over dude**

**fuck you. I’m not a 3, You wish you had a chance**

(She sent this)

You look like a trans girl, your face is long and masculine, i wouldnt go after you like this if you didnt go out of your way to brag about how fun it is to manipulate men and make them line up for you, as shown above, any woman can easily get an absurd amount of male attention reguardless of how they look, what makes you think you are attractive? its obviously not something you can determine on your own given that its based on the general opinion and not your own subjective opinion and on top of that you have giant nose, massive forehead, and long face are objectivly unnattractive features in addition you have hundreds of men in agreement that you are well under a 5 so logically it really doesnt make sense for you to continue thinking youre attractive

**As fucking if.**

(she then sent this)

Youre clearly drowning in makeup here and still look ugly asf

**Let me see what you loook like**

**I have**

***omg**

i just gave you an extremely logical and objective perspective on why it makes no sense for you to think you are hot

why are you still resisiting, i dont really get it at this point?

**Because you’re so intent on hurting me that you’re being stupid on purpose**

Maybe just be nicer and stop manipulating men if you dont want to face reality

**Uh what?**

At this point it doesnt even make sense for you to keep acting like youre hot like what is the arguement?

**Maybe you should realize that I didn’t even fucking do anything to you You haven’t witnessed any “manipulation”**

"i get off on making men line up for me and seeing what i can get away with" or something along those lines

**I’m literally just a person that all these angry bitter guys are projecting all their rejection ontoHaha that’s not what I said**

(what she actually said)

"the problem is that im also hott, so tinder is like a trolling dream for me of seeing how much men will put up with to keep a chance of boning me"

**That’s stupid\*\*\*\*📷**

basically the same and you know it too

**Not at all, It doesn’t even make sense**

"almost the samehow can you even deny that it was almost exactly the same thing do you actually not think you have a long face? its like 2 feet long bro and that nose is objectively huge

**you don’t think my orthodontist measure the symmetry of my face My chin and nose and forehead are perfectly balanced To the point where he was like “well you won’t the genetic lottery”**

minecraft steve is perfectly balanced too, you've got a lot in common actually

I know this seems like really fucking mean, like really really fucking mean, but everytime i start to feel bad she says some shit like *"you wish you could pull me" or "my face is perfectly symmetrical, my dentist checked it and said i won the genetic lottery"* And i just cant help but get right back to it

If she would even admit to being average i wouldve stopped ages ago but its time for the dating market value of ugly girls to be exposed and i dont have remorse for the way she is so proud of herself for making men compete for her.

Give her a rating out of 10 not considering personality so just purely looks

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@sixfeetmanlet

who gives a shit. you'll realize most women think they're hot and in reality they are treated like they're hot cuz of desperate men.

i dont see the point in wasting time conversing with a piece of shit