Ugly whore spurgs out about body count, reddit rejoices

Deprived

Deprived

~ Life on pause ~

"muh get fucked" "muh he can get fucked" "that's so fucked" This whore has been passed around so many times (raspy blowjob voice, triple digit bodycount at the minimum :feelskek:) the only word she can think of is "fuck"

Originally I thought that this was posted on "tiktokcringe" to make fun of the girl, but NO, soyboy redditors soying as usual, they're genuinely on her side jfl

Reddit whores and soyboys would defend that whore with their lives just for a chance of that STD ridden pussy. MUHH I'M A GUY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT BODY COUNT! LOOK AT ME YIPPIE, I'M A PROUD CUCK!

Brb one of the only sensible comments got downvoted to oblivion

And then ratio'd by some guy just calling them an incel. Typical reddit argument based purely on the rage and tears of soyboys, no logic whatsoever.

Yeah bro there's nothing wrong with dating a girl with a high bodycount, if you think otherwise you're insecure! It's not like they're more likely to cheat, more likely to divorce, and less happy overall! oh wait...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, HOLYFUARK, BearBoy and 35 others
May Allah break their back. Amin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, lungorichard, HOLYFUARK and 24 others
Dont be a hypocrite. If i had the choice i would've had a high bodycount aswell.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
May Allah guide them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 21863
Dont be a hypocrite. If i had the choice i would've had a high bodycount aswell.
And who said I would? Stop speaking on behalf of all men incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HarrierDuBois, GetShrekt and 14 others
pov she got rejected by chad because of high body count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HarrierDuBois, fjor2096 and 16 others
pov she got rejected by chad because of high body count
She has thousand cock stare and her voice box has been destroyed jfl
Probably sleeps with 3 different guys everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, GetShrekt, fjor2096 and 7 others
if i was chad i wouldnt sleep with many women unless they were my wives or concubines

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Soys gonna soy.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, klip11 and Deprived
She's very jewish looking. Ugly as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, fjor2096, Darwined and 7 others
Soys gonna soy.

"If you don't date with a literal slut who'd fuck anything and would likely cheat on you, you're an insecure incel"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, klip11, TheDragon and 9 others
nigga really threw the most redpill cringe analogy, he can get fucked along with the foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HarrierDuBois, TheDragon and 4 others
that analogy is truly pathetic

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, BoneDensity, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, HerpDerpson, spyspy and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 18522, cutecel and 3 others
nigga really threw the most redpill cringe analogy, he can get fucked along with the foid
I don't agree with the guy cuz you can't just sleep around all you want and then demand a virgin wife. Can't have your cake and eat it too. But it's obvious which one of the two is more mentally sane, that girl is legit psycho. On top of that reddit is attacking anyone with a low bodycount preference even if they themselves have a low bodycount, which is completely moral.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20679 and 4 others
I genuinely don’t care tbh but only cos I prioritise other things that girl is still cringe and I hate her

She should just lie like a normal NT slut girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and gymmaxedhorse
the women are hypocrites cos I 100% gurantee shed reject a guy for being a virgin/low n count so she thinks men body count is important.

• +1
Reactions: The_God, klip11, Johnnybegood and 2 others
You can tell she got pumped and dumped by chads who wouldnt cuff her cause of her tripe digit count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 14262, Kamui and 8 others

"If you don't date with a literal slut who'd fuck anything and would likely cheat on you, you're an insecure incel"

Rosie stinkie? More like stinky roastie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, BearBoy, klip11 and 2 others
her voice is fucked up from the cum stuck to her vocal cords

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Pussy walls are wider than a taco

It's crazy that you can't tell you don't want a whore anymore without being called an incel

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 14262, Darwined and 4 others

"muh get fucked" "muh he can get fucked" "that's so fucked" This whore has been passed around so many times (raspy blowjob voice, triple digit bodycount at the minimum :feelskek:) the only word she can think of is "fuck"

Originally I thought that this was posted on "tiktokcringe" to make fun of the girl, but NO, soyboy redditors soying as usual, they're genuinely on her side jfl

Reddit whores and soyboys would defend that whore with their lives just for a chance of that STD ridden pussy. MUHH I'M A GUY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT BODY COUNT! LOOK AT ME YIPPIE, I'M A PROUD CUCK!

Brb one of the only sensible comments got downvoted to oblivion

And then ratio'd by some guy just calling them an incel. Typical reddit argument based purely on the rage and tears of soyboys, no logic whatsoever.

Yeah bro there's nothing wrong with dating a girl with a high bodycount, if you think otherwise you're insecure! It's not like they're more likely to cheat, more likely to divorce, and less happy overall! oh wait...

YEAH YOU CAN TELL SHE HAD 50+ DICK RAW INSIDE HER

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deprived
Thank fuck I found this site a while back and got off reddit. That shit site made men feel like subhumans and pitted them against eachother while treating women like gods and not giving them any form of accountability. This site unironically improved my mental health compared to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Darwined, klip11 and 9 others
Thank fuck I found this site a while back and got off reddit. That shit site made men feel like subhumans and pitted them against eachother while treating women like gods and not giving them any form of accountability. This site unironically improved my mental health compared to reddit.
Yeah I was a reddit cuck before I found this site (3 years ago now)

Yeah I was a reddit cuck before I found this site (3 years ago now)
I used to be afraid of being in the presence of women because of some of the shit I saw on 2xchromosomes. Coming to this site made me feel like an actual individial and not someone who should be ashamed for existing. I am a pit of a socippath now sfter being blackpilled tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, BoneDensity and Over
I love sluts ngl, easy sex and they let you do whatever you want. If you hate them you clearly don’t have sex sorry😬

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Over
@Niko69 was one of us before
But we blackpilled hom and turnedhim’into the worst slut hater of us😈💀
I hope they stay like that, i want some cucks to take care of my baby mama and kids😎

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Niklaus Mikaelson
To be fair that master lock/key analogy thing is kinda cringe ... Maybe not exactly wrong in its entirety but it's pretty dumb to use that IRL.

Men and women sleeping around are different though.
Women are affected more by casual sex so I don't think there is hypocrisy to want someone not like you anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, klip11 and BoneDensity
Lmfao at the cognitive dissonance in the comments.

Either "if you have a problem with promisciouty, casual sex isn't on the cards for you" or
" you are being a hypocrite!"

what about guys that can get laid but don't sleep around?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deprived
I don't agree with the guy cuz you can't just sleep around all you want and then demand a virgin wife. Can't have your cake and eat it too. But it's obvious which one of the two is more mentally sane, that girl is legit psycho. On top of that reddit is attacking anyone with a low bodycount preference even if they themselves have a low bodycount, which is completely moral.
100%. I will abstain from sex from marriage and Id want everyone else to do the same.

HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK THE ONLY DECENT COMMENT HAS 50 DOWNVOTES FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, redrum64389, Deprived and 1 other person
i hope everyone gets nuked

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and redrum64389
I “slept around” and married the person I wanted to be with. He was a virgin when we met and he doesn’t care about my past. Because he doesn’t see anything wrong with it. Stop putting prude morality rules on two consenting adults having sex

This. I haven’t even kept track of my “body count” because who gives a shit? I’m almost 30 I have more important stuff to keep track of. If any guy is offended that I literally don’t know my body count and don’t care, he’s not the type of guy I would ever sleep with or date in the first place

I used to be afraid of being in the presence of women because of some of the shit I saw on 2xchromosomes. Coming to this site made me feel like an actual individial and not someone who should be ashamed for existing. I am a pit of a socippath now sfter being blackpilled tbh.
Blackpills and red pills I’ve swallowed changed my view on women permanently, it damaged, I will never fully trust a woman

And the women who knew their value and protected their chastity and judged men well on their character will be rewarded.

It's not men's responsibility to protect women's virtue or to remain virtuous themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine
HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK THE ONLY DECENT COMMENT HAS 50 DOWNVOTES FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
It's just reddit, not real life.

IRL men neg slut women all the time, especially when they're old and have some experience.

Wanting virgins in the current western climate is childish though because the culture is such that a woman who is a virgin is so rare to find

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 22126
people on that site are social outcast losers, normal people don't use reddit. normie guys are actually pretty based.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, FoolOfAGook, Deprived and 1 other person
Men and women sleeping around is different. Men fuck, women get fucked. Nobody wants a wife that’s been used a cumdumpster.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Thinking_Machine
redditors whenever female nature is described in unflattering terms:

bCbbbtp.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, fjor2096, klip11 and 2 others
She got so fucking triggered. And that fake laugh of hers was painful to listen to. She's clearly has an insanely high body count and doesn't want to suffer judgement from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt and 4 others
she took it as a personal slight. her body count is quadruple digit

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Darwined, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person