ugly women get the ugly treatment too

D

Deleted member 29089

Iron
so i have this classmate , lets call her susan , she is quite subhooman , 4'8 height 4'8 wide and very unnapealing facially bc of her bloating and "distinct" facial features , she doesnt really have any friends and she doesnt even stay beside the stacy of our class (the popular foids) bc she know she isnt socially accepted ; some boiz in ma class did a ranking of all the girls in my class and i put her last and they said something like "totaly forgot about susan" and "does she even deserve a rank???"
yes , it can be over for girls too (imagine Danny Devito as a girl , she is that) but is far more rare that boys being treated badly for theyr looks alone

another story : i have a ltn 6'1 classmate named , lets say jake , jake thinks he is the rizzler and a god off rizz because he is only rizzing the most horendous looking foids , he is constantly gravitating towards the htb's and the stacy of our class and when i tell him he is embaressing himself he tells me "yeah but you never touched the butt of a girl" neider did he , consentually atleast , he is the harraser of our class and some girls even think is gonna rape someone one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lyricism, Kasanova, goo25 and 6 others
Dnrd and obviously she would if she was a 4'8 gremlin, the average female still gets way more attention than any guy.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, goo25, rooman and 1 other person
jake sounds like a legend tbh its such a chad name too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
so i have this classmate , lets call her susan , she is quite subhooman , 4'8 height 4'8 wide and very unnapealing facially bc of her bloating and "distinct" facial features , she doesnt really have any friends and she doesnt even stay beside the stacy of our class (the popular foids) bc she know she isnt socially accepted ; some boiz in ma class did a ranking of all the girls in my class and i put her last and they said something like "totaly forgot about susan" and "does she even deserve a rank???"
yes , it can be over for girls too (imagine Danny Devito as a girl , she is that) but is far more rare that boys being treated badly for theyr looks alone

another story : i have a ltn 6'1 classmate named , lets say jake , jake thinks he is the rizzler and a god off rizz because he is only rizzing the most horendous looking foids , he is constantly gravitating towards the htb's and the stacy of our class and when i tell him he is embaressing himself he tells me "yeah but you never touched the butt of a girl" neider did he , consentually atleast , he is the harraser of our class and some girls even think is gonna rape someone one day
Are you from
India

Guys are gonna fuck her in the background blud and your ltn friend will get expelled

adevarul e ca numai un roman poate sa fie asa de terminat incat sa l puna pe tac su pe un website de incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, alexmason90 and RobyTheConquerer

ya and so do ugly cars, and ugly houses, and ugly clothes...

Bruh ugly girls get a shitty deal too. Sure they can get laid easier than any ugly dude but that doesn't matter to them. They get rejected by people as well and feel like outsiders sometimes

• +1
Reactions: niggercel and 134applesauce456

And why should we care

Bruh ugly girls get a shitty deal too. Sure they can get laid easier than any ugly dude but that doesn't matter to them. They get rejected by people as well and feel like outsiders sometimes
She could leanmax and land a mtn bf just by not being fat. For a man in the same situation it would be over

She could leanmax and land a mtn bf just by not being fat. For a man in the same situation it would be over
Broo some girls are just ugly. Lean maxing won't help all girls