UK currycel/pakicel muslim grooming gangs are based AF!

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
I just gotta admit, the curries in the UK seem to be based as fuck, especially the muslim curries. The skih and hindu curries are pretty cucked and hopeless, but these muslim UK curries know how to get shit done. They are pulling these stupid teenage whores into their houses and gang raping the shit out of them, popping their cherries, and even impregnating a few of these white future stacy cunts! It apparently went on for years, and apparently 1400 girls were groomed then raped in the kebab stores and even in the mosques. They referred to them as "easy meat" and "white slags" hahahaha! Thats right, good job, just out smart them and go for the rape, who cares, take what you want from them, any uncovered immodest woman is worthless anyway. Apparently these grooming rings had the fathers tell their teenage sons to make friends and bring home some white foid from school, and then the entire family, like the brothers, uncles, grandpas, nephews and FATHER AND SON would take turns raping these whores together HAHAHAHAH! What a wonderful father/son bonding activity. Thats based as fuck! Good job UK pakicels! you should be proud. I wish I could have parents like that and been part of one of those grooming gangs (my dad is a total white knight loser cuck), because I would have probably done it without any hesitation or remorse, I wish I had a dad like that. Even if they put me in jail for life, I would have gotten my kicks in on these future stacies anyway. I would have torn their pussies long before they entered college and became whores to chad who would have been eating my leftovers. And thats satisfying enough. PLUS, most of the groomers got only 10 years max. Total joke legal system.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679 and AscendenceImminent
I just gotta admit, the curries in the UK seem to be based as fuck, especially the muslim curries. The skih and hindu curries are pretty cucked and hopeless, but these muslim UK curries know how to get shit done. They are pulling these stupid teenage whores into their houses and gang raping the shit out of them, popping their cherries, and even impregnating a few of these white future stacy cunts! It apparently went on for years, and apparently 1400 girls were groomed then raped in the kebab stores and even in the mosques. They referred to them as "easy meat" and "white slags" hahahaha! Thats right, good job, just out smart them and go for the rape, who cares, take what you want from them, any uncovered immodest woman is worthless anyway. Apparently these grooming rings had the fathers tell their teenage sons to make friends and bring home some white foid from school, and then the entire family, like the brothers, uncles, aunts, nephews and FATHER AND SON would take turns raping these whores together HAHAHAHAH! What a wonderful father/son bonding activity. Thats based as fuck! Good job UK pakicels! you should be proud. I wish I could have parents like that and been part of one of those grooming gangs, because I would have probably done it without any hesitation or remorse. Even if they put me in jail for life, I would have gotten my kicks in on these future stacies anyway. I would have torn their pussies long before they entered college and became whores to chad who would have been eating my leftovers. And thats satisfying enough. PLUS, most of the groomers got only 10 years max. Total joke legal system.
T. Ahmed from pakistan
keep crying I mog every paki cunt that has lived

I just gotta admit, the curries in the UK seem to be based as fuck, especially the muslim curries. The skih and hindu curries are pretty cucked and hopeless, but these muslim UK curries know how to get shit done. They are pulling these stupid teenage whores into their houses and gang raping the shit out of them, popping their cherries, and even impregnating a few of these white future stacy cunts! It apparently went on for years, and apparently 1400 girls were groomed then raped in the kebab stores and even in the mosques. They referred to them as "easy meat" and "white slags" hahahaha! Thats right, good job, just out smart them and go for the rape, who cares, take what you want from them, any uncovered immodest woman is worthless anyway. Apparently these grooming rings had the fathers tell their teenage sons to make friends and bring home some white foid from school, and then the entire family, like the brothers, uncles, grandpas, nephews and FATHER AND SON would take turns raping these whores together HAHAHAHAH! What a wonderful father/son bonding activity. Thats based as fuck! Good job UK pakicels! you should be proud. I wish I could have parents like that and been part of one of those grooming gangs (my dad is a total white knight loser cuck), because I would have probably done it without any hesitation or remorse, I wish I had a dad like that. Even if they put me in jail for life, I would have gotten my kicks in on these future stacies anyway. I would have torn their pussies long before they entered college and became whores to chad who would have been eating my leftovers. And thats satisfying enough. PLUS, most of the groomers got only 10 years max. Total joke legal system.

Fucking hell this shit sounds fucked how can you argue for this shit in before soy boy cuck it is what it is just read what your putting down

• +1
Reactions: Fear
The problem is that they rape modest women as well.
only in their countries though. Almost non of the grooming victims were modest muslim girls. They were all white, some sikh. Sikhs are also seriously cucked, they let their daughters roam the streets dressed like sluts, no hair covering, then act surprised when based muzzies fuck their whore daughters before white chad does.
Fucking hell this shit sounds fucked how can you argue for this shit in before soy boy cuck it is what it is just read what your putting down
STOP BEING A CUCK. Those teenage whores would have bullied you and rejected you. I have no sympathy for them and neither should you! Women use you in so many more ways than the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
din red ur spillage of autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Fear, Einon and 2 others
din red ur spillage of autism
all of us ethnics should form a grooming gang HAHAHAH! Its the only way for ethnics in 2019 anyway. There will be no consensual sex for ethnics, so if we have to outsmart them, so be it.

Cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and chadpreetcel123
Holy fuck I want to shoot a Bullet through your tiny fucking Brain you moronic piece of incel shit.
Fucking Rapefugees I swear If I ruled Germany I would be the next Hitler and would defend My German Brothers from You Fucking Syrians And Afghans.Im so tempted to Flamethrower A whole Refugee camp even the Future Isis kids and Muslim high t Hijab wifes.I would fucking Flamethrower all of you.
You fucking disease.holy shit why are my parents turkish🙄.I just cant associate with these low IQ apes.Unfortunately we look so much like you diseases.Fucking refugees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Fear, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
retard alert

you give us muslims a bad name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
retard alert

you give us muslims a bad name
Why are you showing them sympathy? These are the same stupid cunt girls who would have swiped left on you on tinder, and said "ewww who is that dirty smelly worthless indian/paki over there, they are sooo disgusting and ugly" FUCK THEM! Show no mercy! They showed you no mercy, so you should not show any to them!
Holy fuck I want to shoot a Bullet through your tiny fucking Brain you moronic piece of incel shit.
Fucking Rapefugees I swear If I ruled Germany I would be the next Hitler and would defend My German Brothers from You Fucking Syrians And Afghans.Im so tempted to Flamethrower A whole Refugee camp even the Future Isis kids and Muslim high t Hijab wifes.I would fucking Flamethrower all of you.
You fucking disease.holy shit why are my parents turkish🙄.I just cant associate with these low IQ apes.Unfortunately we look so much like you diseases.Fucking refugees
Im not a "refugee" dumbass, IM NOT EVEN MUSLIM, AND I DONT LIVE IN EUROPE. Im just saying, The muslims in europe particularly in the UK are based, and I respect that.

I always wonder how they manged to pull this off, tbh!!

The details are often left out, but you're right. It seems they are able to somehow pull off the impossible. Approaching jailbaits, even as oldcels ugly guys, and banging them/sharing them with family and friends and often pimping them out/recruiting her hot friends etc.

Like what PUA wizardry is this lol

I always wonder how they manged to pull this off, tbh!!

The details are often left out, but you're right. It seems they are able to somehow pull off the impossible. Approaching jailbaits, even as oldcels ugly guys, and banging them/sharing them with family and friends and often pimping them out/recruiting her hot friends etc.

Like what PUA wizardry is this lol

IMO its mostly propaganda from the British to make them look like rapists and shit so whites keep away from them.

It has worked extremely well.

Pakis are seen as groomist, bouncers don't want to let them into clubs to harass white women, parents don't want their kids traveling in taxis that is driven by a paki etc.

The reality is white people don't want anything to do with Pakis in the first place but now they have a solid reason not to and train their child from young to keep away from them.

The British have also labelled Asians including Bangladeshi, Srinlankas , Indians etc as the ones who spread the corona virus and you must keep 2 meteres away from them.

Last edited:
IMO its mostly propaganda from the British to make them look like rapists and shit so whites keep away from them.

It has worked extremely well.

Pakis are seen as groomist, bouncers don't want to let them into clubs to harass white women, parents don't want their kids traveling in taxis that is driven by a paki etc.

The reality is white people don't want anything to do with Pakis in the first place but now they have a solid reason not to and train their child from young to keep away from them.

The British have also labelled Asians including Bangladeshi, Srinlankas , Indians etc as the ones who spread the corona virus and you must keep 2 meteres away from them.

Its just sad man seeing how ethnic people always get discriminated against and generalized like this. what in the op is disgusting but the act of some retard shouldn't be reflected and generalized on their entire race or religion. If that the case then let blame all whites based on the act of some white Christian churches rape/grooming gangs. Or blame all white on the racism and horrific things that they did in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Users who are viewing this thread

Back