UK dating market is hell for sure

W

wannaimprove

Gold
Buddy boyos I want to rant a bit

UK dating market is a fucking massive joke

Getting an ATTRACTIVE and YOUNG female in the UK feels like a fucking gargantuan task

I am 6'5 ,earn 6 figures , gym body and normie face and got zero fucking success rate on dating apps with them

The only girls that I match are baboons and other ethnics or lower tier white girls ( and lower I mean really low like sub5)

is my profile that shit or is the competiton that fucking hard ?

I presume it's the competition aspects as in the south there are a lot of rich and middle class chadlights and they probably monopolised the market completely

This shit is insane I ll move the fuck away from this place and geomaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaia262, SendMePicsToRate and 7 others
Op is actually tyler maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620 and KingBetaTut
and to rub salt to the wound there are a lot of good looking girls on those apps , insane amounts of maxxed stacies but they are completely monopolised by either rich older sugar daddy type or mike thurston types

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaia262, Deleted member 20652 and 4 others
you will do in Irl better. Tinder is just only for face which is cope because you are tall with good body. That is big effect irl.

• +1
Reactions: Hopium and Deleted member 21620
you will do in Irl better. Tinder is just only for face which is cope because you are tall with good body. That is big effect irl.
i hate clubs though and cold approach in daytime will get my ass arrested in this feminist anti-male society

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
i hate clubs though and cold approach in daytime will get my ass arrested in this feminist anti-male society
Idiotic comment. How many times will you idiots say this? Practically no one gets arrested from cold approach. JFL @ this aspie fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, looksmaxxtocope, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
Idiotic comment. How many times will you idiots say this? Practically no one gets arrested from cold approach. JFL @ this aspie fantasy
shut the fuck up you idiot obviously it's a hyperbole but you're probably too low IQ to even know the meaning of that world nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neckcheck and ManletBlackcel
DoctorLooksmax slays consitently from dating apps in the UK

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 21620
DoctorLooksmax slays consitently from dating apps in the UK
he must have a better face or profile or both then because i'm failing

Getting an ATTRACTIVE and YOUNG female in the UK feels like a fucking gargantuan task

I am 6'5 ,earn 6 figures , gym body and normie face and got zero fucking success rate on dating apps with them

The only girls that I match are baboons and other ethnics or lower tier white girls ( and lower I mean really low like sub5)

I presume it's the competition aspects as in the south there are a lot of rich and middle class chadlights and they probably monopolised the market completely

Six figures in the uk annually is like seven figures in the us. Madddd

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 21620
Six figures in the uk annually is like seven figures in the us. Madddd
no it's not bro pound is weak as shit rn

but yeah less people make 6 fig here than in the us if that's what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and KingBetaTut
Did you put 6'5 in your bio?

Put some group pics where you tower over a couple other guys (make sure nobody in the pic is better looking than you though)

You need to play to your strengths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16110 and wannaimprove
Did you put 6'5 in your bio?

Put some group pics where you tower over a couple other guys (make sure nobody in the pic is better looking than you though)

You need to play to your strengths
good suggestion with the towering pic but i dont think this is going to help realistically as i put this in my bio already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
UK's girls are very ugly. the only few good looking ones are reserved for the chadlites+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Prince88
UK's girls are very ugly. the only few good looking ones are reserved for the chadlites+
it's funny how good looking and maxxed are the guys here compared to women

but there are a lot of gl women but as you said - chad only

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
it's funny how good looking and maxxed are the guys here compared to women

but there are a lot of gl women but as you said - chad only
russia is your only hope. you have money, it will be easy for you. just don't sign any paper, russian girls will soon have free passport worldwide.

• +1
russia is your only hope. you have money, it will be easy for you. just don't sign any paper, russian girls will soon have free passport worldwide.
i dont recommend you to date russians and girls from ee but it's up to you

they are some soulless whores for real trust me i dealt with russian girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MRD, Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
i dont recommend you to date russians and girls from ee but it's up to you

they are some soulless whores for real trust me i dealt with russian girls
in what way

• +1
You're not allowed to complain being 6'5 and average FACE. Some beckies will throw themselves at u for being a lanklet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ManletBlackcel
Cope, just don't do it in malls, and tell the security officer to piss off. Your 6ft 5, fill out your frame and use that shit to your advantage. No pig wants to have something unfortunate over a man just talking to stupid roasties. You need to remind them of that.

• +1
Cope, just don't do it in malls, and tell the security officer to piss off. Your 6ft 5, fill out your frame and use that shit to your advantage. No pig wants to have something unfortunate over a man just talking to stupid roasties. You need to remind them of that.
my frame is full bro and jfl approaching in the malls - even worse than street

• JFL

Try post wall women lol

my frame is full bro and jfl approaching in the malls - even worse than street
If you feel its too risky, then dont, but its where the JB at lol. Maybe try a park, or use instagram to find foids tagging themselves , find a frequent area, approach their.

• +1
They seem to have this make up obsession , and its always the ones that are a bit chubby, like 10-20 lbs overweight from being sexy. Not sure why. Probably cause too lazy to lose that weight.

• JFL

From what I hear, the UK is basically a sausage fest on nights out

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, GetShrekt and MRD
take the Eurostar and try the continent

Post pic I dont believe you.

UK girls and guys are fucking ugly generally speaking. It's only in Central London that you get top tier men and women. It's so weird you can go a couple of miles outside of city centre and all the tall + good looking people disappear or heavily reduced. Central London is a great example of blackpill in action - especially in employment. I never get mogged so badly in central London compared to other places, my insecurity rockets when I have to go into work as a 5'8 guy - it feels like even most women are this height.

Have you tried up norf. You'll mog most guys but women may have teeth missing...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
From what I hear, the UK is basically a sausage fest on nights out
Thats honestly every bar and club. The only bars that seem to have ok gender ratios are the bars near universities/colleges. Foids like to go out so some places might be better in that area.

Last edited:
  • +1
nope - never happened
You're not 6'5 then or you are deformed facially.

Only way to prove u are legit... is to take a measurement at midnight barefoot with a verified, ultra-calibrated stadiometer at the doctor's office. Until then, u are just a height larper. One of many.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
@forevergymcelling pinging

UK girls and guys are fucking ugly generally speaking. It's only in Central London that you get top tier men and women. It's so weird you can go a couple of miles outside of city centre and all the tall + good looking people disappear or heavily reduced. Central London is a great example of blackpill in action - especially in employment. I never get mogged so badly in central London compared to other places, my insecurity rockets when I have to go into work as a 5'8 guy - it feels like even most women are this height.

Have you tried up norf. You'll mog most guys but women may have teeth missing...
i am in London why would I go north there's nothing there

You're not 6'5 then or you are deformed facially.

Only way to prove u are legit... is to take a measurement at midnight barefoot with a verified, ultra-calibrated stadiometer at the doctor's office. Until then, u are just a height larper. One of many.
nigga i know my height obviously and no im not talking about height in lifts or airmax or any other cope - we are talking about barefoot height

Thats honestly every bar and club. The only bars that seem to have ok gender ratios are the bars near universities/colleges. Foids like to go out so some places might be better in that area.
i think i'm too old for uni foids though unfortunately , im closer to 30 than 20

I think I'd want to kill myself working there.

• So Sad
Reactions: oz101
and to rub salt to the wound there are a lot of good looking girls on those apps , insane amounts of maxxed stacies but they are completely monopolised by either rich older sugar daddy type or mike thurston types
When I tried apps I got a handful of matches but almost all were MTB or lower.

How old are you and what's your income

When I tried apps I got a handful of matches but almost all were MTB or lower.
same

mtb white girls or baboons and curries which i am not interested in

i only want a good looking young white women rest is cope

same

mtb white girls or baboons and curries which i am not interested in

i only want a good looking young white women rest is cope
I want a HTB cute virtuous ethnic girl.
Fuck the southeastern dating market

id slay hard there as a tall slender model

id appeal to the exact type of girls i want

not the orange looking, cakeupmaxxed slags

• JFL
i am in London why would I go north there's nothing there
Places like Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle isn't too bad.

Wages are shitter but housing and living costs likely to be better. If you're social circle, family and entire life has been down south / London I don't blame you.

But it's a fact that the best looking people in the country are within a 3 mile radius of each other so everyone in London is chasing the top dogs. The rest of the country is pretty ugly, shorter and poorer. So you'll do relatively better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: J o r o and Xangsane
Places like Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle isn't too bad.

Wages are shitter but housing and living costs likely to be better. If you're social circle, family and entire life has been down south / London I don't blame you.

But it's a fact that the best looking people in the country are within a 3 mile radius of each other so everyone in London is chasing the top dogs. The rest of the country is pretty ugly, shorter and poorer. So you'll do relatively better.
I live in the Home Counties in a poorer area, but my mother is from Yorkshire. My dad is ethnic. The North is very nice.

Interesting how you leave out the fact you’re Indian. I’m sure that has nothing to do with it.

• JFL
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and Xangsane
Interesting how you leave out the fact you’re Indian. I’m sure that has nothing to do with it.
im obviously white unlike you baboon

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98

I do well here

But it's over if you're sub chadlite

OP either has bad pics or his face is not HTN+

OLD is super competitive here in London but if your profile is top tier you will get decent results.

Especially with a 6'5 height

@forevergymcelling do you list 6'0 as you height? i think you're around 5'10/11 right?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
OP either has bad pics or his face is not HTN+

OLD is super competitive here in London but if your profile is top tier you will get decent results.

Especially with a 6'5 height

@forevergymcelling do you list 6'0 as you height? i think you're around 5'10/11 right?
height barely matters in OLD- I think someones who 6'5 is actually gonna have better success in clubs vs online

whereas someone like me with lean natty physique avg hiehgt and kinda small irl is better using online msotly

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos