UK is so fucking dogshit.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
It’s mid July and raining from last 5 days and it’s been projected to rain a week more.
Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Myth, geezcel and 10 others
Nothing against the UK. But I have no desire to visit. Nor any interest in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, JohnDoe and ManletBlackcel
Someone told me this can slay in the uk

4B031B51 465C 4E52 BA2B 371E96576700

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, ReadBooksEveryday, LampPostPrime and 3 others
not until you realize FaceandLMS is there and wheat waffles and hamza

Can you share before and afters of your rhino?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
It’s mid July and raining from last 5 days and it’s been projected to rain a week more.
Over.
Looool ikr. The wind has been crazy aswell

• +1
And then the only time it is hot it's painfully hot

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Doctor and price?
Dr Hesam Jahandideh. Tehran, Iran.
Price: $2600 with 3 star hotel. you may want to pay $200-300 more for 5 star hotel.

No point sharing my pics right now. As you know we ethnics have thick skin, it’s not the final result.
But 4 months, I am pretty sure it will be my 90% final result.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax, JohnDoe and Pakicel
Price: $2600 with 3 star hotel. you may want to pay $200-300 more for 5 star hotel.

No point sharing my pics right now. As you know we ethnics have thick skin, it’s not the final result.
Did you anyone notice you got a rhino? Were you called out?

• +1
Did you anyone notice you got a rhino? Were you called out?
I haven’t visited my house and don’t plan to until a month more. Finished uni and still rotting in my accomodation.

In my opinion, you will get caught if you visit <2 months. Because you will have lots of swelling at tip area and it will look curved from angular views. It takes time for the swelling to go and this gives an illusion of nose tip dropping and eventually leading to a straight nose.

You can get away from front profile (FaceTime) but side it will be difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
jfl @Pakicel is back

Over.
The last 5 days of rain was meant to be in south and central europe watering crops but climate change has fucked everything.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I haven’t visited my house and don’t plan to until a month more. Finished uni and still rotting in my accomodation.

In my opinion, you will get caught if you visit <2 months. Because you will have lots of swelling at tip area and it will look curved from angular views. It takes time for the swelling to go and this gives an illusion of nose tip dropping and eventually leading to a straight nose.

What about work colleagues / roommates? Would they be able to tell?

I know a guy from here who took 2 weeks off work and went into the office with some swelling and didn't get called out.

Like if you look at these post-op pictures:

At cast off, there is some bruising and you will be called out. But in the middle image (6 weeks later), there isn't much swelling at all. People wouldn't think she got rhino.

True. Ugliest countries by and large. People are ugly, bunch of shitskins everywhere, too many niggas too and they are cringe, also ugly houses, overblown prices, expensive af, shit weather 99% of the time, low wages, idk it seems like a dystopia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Like if you look at these post-op pictures:

View attachment 2323618

At cast off, there is some bruising and you will be called out. But in the middle image (6 weeks later), there isn't much swelling at all. People wouldn't think she got rhino.
In picture, it’s a white person they have thin skin so low swelling. You are also showing me a front profile, personally you are likely to get caught in angular/side views. BTW, I faced time my family 15 days post-op but they only saw my frontal (didn’t get caught).

Also with ethnic thick skin you will never get that definition shown in the picture in 6 weeks meaning you will be way more swollen.

• +1
In picture, it’s a white person they have thin skin so low swelling. You are also showing me a front profile, personally you are likely to get caught in angular/side views. BTW, I faced time my family 15 days post-op but they only saw my frontal (didn’t get caught).

Also with ethnic thick skin you will never get that definition shown in the picture in 6 weeks meaning you will be way more swollen.
Imo, you are overthinking this. You can go home now and they won't be able to tell.

It's only during the first 2 weeks where you look like you get hit in the face that they will think something is off.

But if your rhino was something major like a massive hump reduction, going from a wide ape nose to thin and refined etc, then yeah everyone would know.

You should keep away from family and friends for as long as you can just to be safe though. Getting surgery as an ethnic is social suicide and instant SMV killer.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
You should keep away from family and friends for as long as you can just to be safe though. Getting surgery as an ethnic is social suicide and instant SMV killer.
Unfortunately true. But they will find out anyways and it's social suicide regardless.

@TRUE_CEL @SecularIslamist thoughts? Time to ascend buddyboyo. 2700-3000 aka 2 months of wagecucking. Someone find me a job, hopefully the iraqis don't butcher me or sell my organs. I read you can't go to iran from uk directly

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Imo, you are overthinking this. You can go home now and they won't be able to tell.

It's only during the first 2 weeks where you look like you get hit in the face that they will think something is off.

But if your rhino was something major like a massive hump reduction, going from a wide ape nose to thin and refined etc, then yeah everyone would know.
No way to hide it in my case, i have a big bulbous tip and long hook nose that is also wide. Bogged

• +1
Over.
Massive 2 month heatwave starting next month

No way to hide it in my case, i have a big bulbous tip and long hook nose that is also wide. Bogged
Yeah. If it is drastic, then people will notice regardless. Maybe people might understand if you are ugly with a huge nose. If you are normie or above, they might think you are vain. I mean, I wouldn't judge an ugly guy at all for getting PS.

Yeah. If it is drastic, then people will notice regardless. Maybe people might understand if you are ugly with a huge nose. If you are normie or above, they might think you are vain. I mean, I wouldn't judge an ugly guy at all for getting PS.
Nah they will still judge and gossip about it to everyone. Soon enough everyone will know because that's how pakis are. South korea is blackpilled in that regard.

• +1
Nah they will still judge and gossip about it to everyone. Soon enough everyone will know because that's how pakis are. South korea is blackpilled in that regard.
Have you gotten a job since we last talked?

Over.
One of the few things I love about this god forsaken island 🏝️

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Have you gotten a job since we last talked?
I don't remember our last conversation but no i haven't due to health issues.

• +1
I don't remember our last conversation but no i haven't due to health issues.
How are you surviving then? You are 27 with no career? Your looks should be the least of your problems.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How are you surviving then? You are 27 with no career? Your looks should be the least of your problems.
How do you think? Looks aren't my priority right now, my poor health is the number one thing I'm focused on.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Pakicel
His title literally says “health is everything” JFL @ you

• +1
True. Ugliest countries by and large. People are ugly, bunch of shitskins everywhere, too many niggas too and they are cringe, also ugly houses, overblown prices, expensive af, shit weather 99% of the time, low wages, idk it seems like a dystopia
Reminder pepper spray is illegal there, as well as knives longer than 3 inches. Also need a license for tv and can get arrested for being "racist"

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
Reminder pepper spray is illegal there, as well as knives longer than 3 inches. Also need a license for tv and can get arrested for being "racist"
lmao fr?

Over.

I prefer the shit weather tbh, places are less crowded and it feels a lot cozier in my jacket with my hood up.

Nothing against the UK. But I have no desire to visit. Nor any interest in it.
You really aren’t missing out. Id rather live in fucking mumbai than scotland tbh

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Youll need alot more than a nose job u ltn subhuman @chinpilled69

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 20399
Over.
No, that’s not the problem . It’s the people, the shops, the voices, the faces , the places