UKcels

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
@PingPong @n0rthface @DharkDC @LondonVillie

So you remember taking CATs tests in year 7?

It's an iq test if you didn't know that everyone takes

Does anyone know who gets to see it and how long it's kept for?

Because I remember when I took mine there was a disabled kid in my classroom and he had to have his questions read out loud to him which was really distracting me and I couldn't focus so I got pissed off and just double downed and skipped all the questions so I undoubtedly got below average or borderline retarded. Or maybe it was inconclusive?

Who the fuck gets to see these results and how fucking long are they kept for.

I search on Jewgle and literally NOTHING fucking comes up about this it's all so vague it's as if they're hiding the answers I want on purpose for some reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 14323
Can’t remember that test tbh + not that deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
@PingPong @n0rthface @DharkDC @LondonVillie

So you remember taking CATs tests in year 7?

It's an iq test if you didn't know that everyone takes

Does anyone know who gets to see it and how long it's kept for?

Because I remember when I took mine there was a disabled kid in my classroom and he had to have his questions read out loud to him which was really distracting me and I couldn't focus so I got pissed off and just double downed and skipped all the questions so I undoubtedly got below average or borderline retarded. Or maybe it was inconclusive?

Who the fuck gets to see these results and how fucking long are they kept for.

I search on Jewgle and literally NOTHING fucking comes up about this it's all so vague it's as if they're hiding the answers I want on purpose for some reason.
Not that deep, I just skipped through all the questions for some wings n chips. I remember the bitch who got the highest is still doing her a levels 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754