Ultimate counter-argument to "you don't die if you dont have sex"

D

Deleted member 16039

Bronze
Assuming they wouldn't let ugly men die either if a virus made sex with women a necessity like drinking/eating/sleeping and after 4 days without a blowjob you explode.

By their logic YOU DO NOT DIE IF YOU ARE FORCED TO HAVE SEX EITHER

This "you don't die if" logic opens the gate to any kind of abuse and neglect as long as you are granted water, meals, healthcare and a bed.

If they counteract with "not giving sex is different than forcing to have sex" they are moving the goal post thus invalidating the idea that only the essential tools for surviving really matter/are something you're entitled to.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18086 and Deleted member 15917
I wouldn't really waste my time on people who think that sex is not one of the essential human needs. They are arguing against millions years of evolution

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and Deleted member 15917
they wont listen to you if you say this. they will socially oust you and you'll be alone forever. reality doesnt care about muh logic 'n' reason 'n' counter arguments. if you are saying shit that will make normies sperg out then they will get rid of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
they wont listen to you if you say this. they will socially oust you and you'll be alone forever. reality doesnt care about muh logic 'n' reason 'n' counter arguments. if you are saying shit that will make normies sperg out then they will get rid of you.
Yeah you assume that I was advocating for saying this IRL. I was just talking for the sake of theory.

My balls will explode if I can tuck

I wouldn't really waste my time on people who think that sex is not one of the essential human needs. They are arguing against millions years of evolution
we can create life without sex. Actually retaining one's seed gives one a longer life and health. However, you can still have sex without losing your seed. It's not a need it's a desire that's no longer requried for procreation. Also, one's own life has no need for procreation as one will not die without sex as stated before it's the contrary unless one were to have sex while retaining their seed. Sex is nothing more than cocaine on roids. It's a boost of a cocktail of hormones but if one drains the seed it's damaging to men and over time it's very damaging to women. I would argue sex with the release of the seed is killing men and women in many areas of their life.

we can create life without sex. Actually retaining one's seed gives one a longer life and health. However, you can still have sex without losing your seed. It's not a need it's a desire that's no longer requried for procreation. Also, one's own life has no need for procreation as one will not die without sex as stated before it's the contrary unless one were to have sex while retaining their seed. Sex is nothing more than cocaine on roids. It's a boost of a cocktail of hormones but if one drains the seed it's damaging to men and over time it's very damaging to women. I would argue sex with the release of the seed is killing men and women in many areas of their life.
But it's the only way to have children

But it's the only way to have children
But we don't need to have sex to create life with the technology we currently have.

But we don't need to have sex to create life with the technology we currently have.
But then we are defying nature. I want to have a lot of children and I want to have them naturally, and not with some technology

lower your cortisol, incel

Which is far more expensive anyway. and also doesn't address the point i made in the OP.

Your DNA dies

What was your old avi on lookism? With the blonde foid?

people who say this arent truecels