Ultimate tinder life hack

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Make a chadfish account with Maher in your own city

Get 1000+ likes

Wait a month so they forget

Change all your pictures to your irl pics and change bio

Now chat up all the thousands of girls you are matched with. Odds are you will be able to get laid with at least a few of them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, currylightskin and traveler
I think Tinder would shadowban you for that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Now chat up all the thousands of girls you are matched with. Odds are you will be able to get laid with at least a few of them.
If you're ugly you aren't gonna get laid, I've been in the online dating game for very long, before Tinder even existed, when on other dating sites you could chat and send messages to pretty much anyone, I've chatted with hundreds of girls, went on dates with dozens of them, but I only got one girlfriend just through pure luck, anyway...the success rate is very small if you don't have the looks, no matter how many girls you chat with.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Make a chadfish account with Maher in your own city

Get 1000+ likes

Wait a month so they forget

Change all your pictures to your irl pics and change bio

maher really out here giving free pussy :eek::eek::cool::cool::what::what::what::what::what::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
If you're ugly you aren't gonna get laid, I've been in the online dating game for very long, before Tinder even existed, when on other dating sites you could chat and send messages to pretty much anyone, I've chatted with hundreds of girls, went on dates with dozens of them, but I only got one girlfriend just through pure luck, anyway...the success rate is very small if you don't have the looks, no matter how many girls you chat with.
I’ve gotten laid almost every single date I’ve ever had