ultimative proof cardio is more legit than gymceling

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
if you post on forums while you do spinning times flies so fast

no idea how effective my spinning is but i just spend 20min cardiomaxxing without even noticing

if you post on forums while you do spinning times flies so fast

gay

fucking spinning lol, that's what spinsters say

I call it the stationary bike, and it's good for watching anime or listening to J-Pop

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, mybrainabusesme and Nibba
DO SEX SESSION COUNT AS CARDIO?

HE IS SELF AWARE BUT COPES WITH JAPAN
He was saying that he mogged knajjd in terms of being boymaxxed and better looking :feelshaha:

Cardio is waste of time imo.

He was saying that he mogged knajjd in terms of being boymaxxed and better looking :feelshaha:
Knajjd legit looks like a child u can't be more boymaxed than that lol. Zesto's lower third is fucking terrible too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Knajjd legit looks like a child u can't be more boymaxed than that lol. Zesto's lower third is fucking terrible too
He looks like an old lady I'd see in a thrift store, not even close to looking like a "boy"

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 283
He looks like an old lady I'd see in a thrift store, not even close to looking like a "boy"
Hahahaah
Yeah like a new York Jew as someone said

Hahahaah
Yeah like a new York Jew as someone said
Do you think he will have a chance it Asia? I don't think he's gonna find what he's looking for. He doesn't have the looks even for Japan.

Do you think he will have a chance it Asia? I don't think he's gonna find what he's looking for. He doesn't have the looks even for Japan.
Japan is highly hypergamousz and he does not fit the phenotype for slaying over there. Hell either one of us could probably get laid easily. But I don't think he fits the bill since he looks like a Jew/spic

Japan is highly hypergamousz and he does not fit the phenotype for slaying over there. Hell either one of us could probably get laid easily. But I don't think he fits the bill since he looks like a Jew/spic
Yeah Jap girls aren't into New York thrift store lady jews as far as I know of. Doesn't match the standards for the women over there, but its too late for him to stop the cope. He is coping to the point of delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah Jap girls aren't into New York thrift store lady jews as far as I know of. Doesn't match the standards for the women over there, but its too late for him to stop the cope. He is coping to the point of delusion.
Yeah if he doesn't rope he will sui I think. He is coping because he has a Fragile fragile ego

Yeah if he doesn't rope he will sui I think. He is coping because he has a Fragile fragile ego
He rated himself as the number 1 poster on incels.is and talked about himself in the third person in a thread on here just lol

• +1
He rated himself as the number 1 poster on incels.is and talked about himself in the third person in a thread on here just lol
Yeah u ever notice how he speaks in broken englaih to Japan max? ????????
It is over for him. He told me he was a better looksmaxer than me too. What gall. I went from a 4 to an 8 and he went from a 2 to 4 jfl

Yeah u ever notice how he speaks in broken englaih to Japan max? ????????
It is over for him. He told me he was a better looksmaxer than me too. What gall. I went from a 4 to an 8 and he went from a 2 to 4 jfl
No I never noticed that but JFL if that is true. I wouldn't doubt it the guy is going to the extreme with no success in sight. Whats next is he going to get a dick reduction to be more asian :feelshaha::feelskek:

Definitely not a better looksmaxxer its hard to looksmax when you have old lady jewyorkian face to work with

• +1
Whats next is he going to get a dick reduction to be more asian :feelshaha::feelskek:
Ppfffttt Bbbahahaahahah

Definitely not a better looksmaxxer its hard to looksmax when you have old lady jewyorkian face to work with
Jfl yeah I have no idea how he expects to get any over there when he has asian Changs that mog him

Ppfffttt Bbbahahaahahah

Jfl yeah I have no idea how he expects to get any over there when he has asian Changs that mog him
CEEEQb8S.jpeg
superthumb.jpg

He looks like a bargain bin knock off version of this Korean model, and thats a compliment. Of course girls want the real deal.

• +1
CEEEQb8S.jpeg
superthumb.jpg

He looks like a bargain bin knock off version of this Korean model, and thats a compliment. Of course girls want the real deal.
Oh shit yes he does but with spic skin and nasty hair