Unattractive criminals get longer prision sentences

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
Kinda water but:

On average (mean), criminals of low attractiveness were sentenced to 4.10 years in prison and criminals of high attractiveness were sentenced to 1.87 years in prison. This equals a 119.25% increase.

The scenario where the criminal is clearly guilty, the women gave higher sentences to the unattractive criminal (24.71 years), than the attractive criminal (15.11 years). This amounts to a 63.53% increase. [See image below]

Of course this bias is less pronounced for men because for a women all your worth as a male is how attractive you are. If this isnt motivation to looksmax I don't know what is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, germanlooks, antiantifa and 2 others
Ugly niggas commit more serious crimes maybe

I think white collar crimes have shorter sentences

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Beanermaxxer
Did they even commit the same crimes?
Ugly people have shittier lives= more likely to become a violent criminal

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 7580
Did they even commit the same crimes?
Ugly people have shittier lives= more likely to become a violent criminal
Ugly niggas commit more serious crimes maybe

I think white collar crimes have shorter sentences
A meta-analysis examined 25 studies on the effects of physical attractiveness on mock jurors. They found that mock jurors gave higher sentences to unattractive criminals than attractive criminals. This was only for crimes of rape, robbery, and negligent homicide. For swindle, the punishment was equal.

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
A meta-analysis examined 25 studies on the effects of physical attractiveness on mock jurors. They found that mock jurors gave higher sentences to unattractive criminals than attractive criminals. This was only for crimes of rape, robbery, and negligent homicide. For swindle, the punishment was equal.
If this is true this is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: getra and UltimateMan