Uncomfortable reality

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Tyson fury the heavyweight champion of the world has fucked 500+ Different women and you can bet yourself there were plenty of threesomes involved.

This just goes to show that rich white chads with big dicks will fuck literally every fertile woman on your campus. These chads get hundreds of slays each and then one of you fellas has to settle down with them

Im honestly so disgusted i might dump my gf.

If youre girl has been with more sexually successful guys than you, youre a fucking loser.

Experience the ego death

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, BoneDensity, GetShrekt and 2 others
Tyson fury the heavyweight champion of the world has fucked 500+ Different women and you can bet yourself there were plenty of threesomes involved.

This just goes to show that rich white chads with big dicks will fuck literally every fertile woman on your campus. These chads get hundreds of slays each and then one of you fellas has to settle down with them

Im honestly so disgusted i might dump my gf.

If youre girl has been with more sexually successful guys than you, youre a fucking loser.

Experience the ego death
It's true ..

Indeed. It never began.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
theres already a word for this. white mediocrity. we live in white mans world, as long as you are white and succed in one thing, that will forever halo you and you will be triumphant

• So Sad
Reactions: Afrikancel
Mass + dimorphism theory strikes again

his cock probably girthmogs my wrists

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Disgusting. I will never abuse my power like this. Disgusting