Unfair perma ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloUder

cloUder

Мօd
Time online
93d 12h 10m
I just got permabanned today by Alexanderr @Alexanderr , but i believe the ban is unfair and a bit harsh on me.

This is why im going to make this appeal clearing up some things which might change how the situation is viewed

The reasoning behind the ban is: Creating alternative account
Now i fully understand that this is against the rules, but in this situation i did not make an alternative account.

That is not my alt account, but rather a friend of mine's.
This sounds like a made up lie to get out of the situation, but i can provide proof that its his account.

Now i did log into the account before it got accepted to check whether it got denied or not, since i cant view that from my account.
I was simply curious as to whether his account got denied or was still waiting to get accepted, and i know the password to it because i remember him telling me it was "from 0 to 2 on the keyboard in a descending order".

Here is me talking on discord about how i want his account to get accepted so he can make threads. It was his account, which he registered, not me. And it was supposed to be his account.

Clearly i didnt do anything on that account but simply logged in for a few seconds to check whether it got accepted or not. And all of that was before it even got accepted, i saw that it got accepted yesterday and didnt log in to post anything, because that was not my intention, my log ins were to simply see something.

Now after i've cleared this up, i do recognize that account sharing is prohibited.
But sharing is VERY different from making an alt, and it wasnt even "sharing" but logging in for a bit.

I only had a 0% warning before that, and i got and instant 100% after this. In my own opinion, a 100% warning was not deserved from that.

This is all i had to say, i doubt i will get my ban lifted or even reduced, but i felt the need that this needs to cleared up, as it changes the situation.

Alexanderr @Alexanderr please forgive my IQ, logging into that account was dumb, the reason was even dumber, but i rot too much on this site and cant cope with being caged.
I cant wait a whole year or however much it is to get a perma lifted
I know that you only saw that i share IPs with that account, but now you know the details and how the story is vastly different

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Time online
228d 2h 11m
Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.