UniqloMaxxing (Japanese Clothes)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
As a J-Pop boy lookalike I do all my shopping at Japanese clothing retailers only.

Even right now sitting in lecture writing this thread, everything I'm wearing is uniqlo, except my sneakers (ASICS also Japanese).

But for someone LeanMaxxing like me, Japanese clothing is the only kind suitable.

As these clothes are made for the skinny Japanese bodies, and not the fat Amerilard, yet in more tasteful styles than what you could purchase from the Eurotrash.

So I would hope that we all here on LooksMax are purchasing our clothing from superior Japanese stores.

There is also Muji, which I have yet to go to but plan on purchasing clothes from there.

Japanese denim is also world renown, and I hope to purchase a pair of these jeans for myself, they are however very expensive.

During my time in Tokyo in addition to anime merchandise I will be purchasing much clothes.

Japaneses concerning style are only good at jeans ( and shirt too ) that's it , an average french/ italian brand totally destroy them in the rest

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Japaneses concerning style are only good at jeans ( and shirt too ) that's it , an average french/ italian brand totally destroy them in the rest

Yes Japanese jeans and shirts are quite nice, but Italian brands are for stupid women that like to blow a lot of money to give to jews.

and French fashion has been irrelevant for the past 200 years.

Tokyo is now the fashion capital of the world (as it is capital of many other things).

As a J-Pop boy lookalike I do all my shopping at Japanese clothing retailers only.

Even right now sitting in lecture writing this thread, everything I'm wearing is uniqlo, except my sneakers (ASICS also Japanese).

But for someone LeanMaxxing like me, Japanese clothing is the only kind suitable.

As these clothes are made for the skinny Japanese bodies, and not the fat Amerilard, yet in more tasteful styles than what you could purchase from the Eurotrash.

So I would hope that we all here on LooksMax are purchasing our clothing from superior Japanese stores.

There is also Muji, which I have yet to go to but plan on purchasing clothes from there.

Japanese denim is also world renown, and I hope to purchase a pair of these jeans for myself, they are however very expensive.

During my time in Tokyo in addition to anime merchandise I will be purchasing much clothes.

I've seen his pics. He doesnt look J-Pop at all. And is bloated as fuck.

• +1
I've seen his pics. He doesnt look J-Pop at all. And is bloated as fuck.

You've seen a pic outdated over a month. Some have seen the most recent pic (where I covered my mouth with a scarf).

I have lost even more weight since taking that pic as well, and continue to LeanMaxx and J-PopMaxx.

In short, you have outdated information.

I thought western fashion appeals a lot to japanese people?

• +1
I thought western fashion appeals a lot to japanese people?

Of course, Japanese did not invent jeans, just like they did not invent cartoons, or cars etc..

Yet the Japanese take what the westerner created, and then make it far better.

Fashion is no exception.

You've seen a pic outdated over a month. Some have seen the most recent pic (where I covered my mouth with a scarf).

I have lost even more weight since taking that pic as well, and continue to LeanMaxx and J-PopMaxx.

In short, you have outdated information.

lol...

A month... Yeah, I bet you've changed SOOO much in 1 month.

JFL if you think your lean and have a physique girls want.

You havent Asian-maxxed at all...

• +1
lol...

A month... Yeah, I bet you've changed SOOO much in 1 month.

JFL if you think your lean and have a physique girls want.

You havent Asian-maxxed at all...

IMG 6217

Yes, and with that I still have nearly another month to go, and thus even more astronomical progress.

• +1

lol bro we have something in common, 90% of my wardrobe is uniqlo !
excellent price/quality imo, and no ugly logos

• +1
haven't bought my own clothes in over 10 years

Chinks dress too edgy, it’s distasteful.