unironically Indians are the most superior race, yes you have been lied.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
I am racist toward anyone who is not desi. I am a desi supramacist and believe that indians are most superior ethnic group in the world. If you look at every field historically and even today Indians are number 1. so its not racism but just common sense.

If you are not indian, chances are you are a subhuman. Keep in mind that in 2100, even indias poor states will have higher nominal gdp than germany and california combined.

In future we will take over England, free scottland and wales, free ireland. and rule and make them anglos our slaves. Then we will invade america and china and genocide them all and establish akhand bharat in the whole world. Jai shree ram ๐Ÿ›•๐Ÿ•‰๏ธโ›ณ

There is a huge possibility that in future india unite again, then we will have 3 billion people by 2050. And top grade millitary and space tech. Us Desis will completely genocide europe and the middle east and establish akhand bharat there. jai shree ram ๐Ÿ›•

Tag desi boys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, to be human, ascension and 16 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, PointOfNoReturn and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Thank you for the information

I will apply for Indian citizenship for my grandsons in the year 2099

Make them take a mandatory street shitting course in 2098; so they will be able to fully integrate into Indian society.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23558, klip11 and 23 others
bro a chart told me so

it must be true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 22918, Moggie and 3 others
Thank you for the information

I will apply for Indian citizenship for my grandsons in the year 2099

Make them take a mandatory street shitting course in 2098; so they will be able to fully integrate into Indian society.
you might get lynched brutally if you try to street shit in india boyo. this is not america so dont try to be logan paul.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, PointOfNoReturn, Dr. Mog and 2 others
1.4 billion population
Yet still can't even make the world cup

Its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, szolliontaraelis, fauxfox and 19 others
so indians are the lords of beta buxxing ok:p

• JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
1.4 billion population
Yet still can't even make the world cup

Its over
We dont participate in anything european. We participate in our shit. In future subhumans will play in our games and leagues rather than fucking euro degenerate cucks i mean cups.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
you might get lynched brutally if you try to street shit in india boyo. this is not america so dont try to be logan paul.
Ofc not on any part of the street but on the specific street shitting circles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, ChosenOne and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I have viking ancestry and am 6'1.
I hold more muscle on my skeleton than 100 of you little people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Roquefort and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I have viking ancestry and am 6'1.
I hold more muscle on my skeleton than 100 of you little people.
fuck your cum skin ancestry bhai. honestly you piggies look disgusting. your genetics need indian in you to become and look human. also who tf are you flaunting your muscle and height to jfl :lul: do u even know me bhai

A literal random obscure shithole village in india will have have higher gdp than iceland in 2050. jfl. muh viking "dna" lmao more like Americas bitch. a literal vasal state with shit culture and weather. pig skin half mongol looking ogres everywhere who barely look human. absolutely disgusting and subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, poopoohead and mogging
We dont participate in anything european. We participate in our shit. In future subhumans will play in our games and leagues rather than fucking euro degenerate cucks i mean cups.
the most played sport in india is literally cricket
and you somehow manage to get perpetually mogged by anglos every tournament

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Moggie, mogging and 2 others
the most played sport in india is literally cricket
and you somehow manage to get perpetually mogged by anglos every tournament
cricket that anglos played and cricket that indians invented is like fucking cum skin anglo food vs Delicious indian food

Also doesnt matter who win in any cricket match. since ICC is controlled by BCCI. so even if its a match between england and australia. INDIA WINS! lmao.

btw Indian team is literally the best cricket team in the history. always #1.

fuck your cum skin ancestry bhai. honestly you piggies are disgusting in you. your genetics need indian in you to become and look human. also who tf are you flaunting your muscle and height to jfl :lul: do u even know me bhai

A literal random obscure shithole village in india will have have higher gdp than iceland in 2050. jfl.
muh muh GDP.
lets take it back 400 years ago and see if my ancestors would care about your GDP.
we literally ran into villages without a plan and killed everyone because we were so high T.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BearBoy, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
muh muh GDP.
lets take it back 400 years ago and see if my ancestors would care about your GDP.
we literally ran into villages without a plan and killed everyone because we were so high T.

muh viking, fucking dumbasses. 400 years ago we were the richest country in the world. Also your free to go on a killing spree. heck even drop a fucking nuke on fucking indian subcontinent. still in the end we will have millions surviving who can continue to fight. Meanwhile you disgusting depressed shithole shit wheather shit food degen culture mongol looking viking faggots are gone in 1 drop. lmao. OVER. :sick: muh viking. disgusting cum skin rats. you need to get indianized to look more human.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and mogging
At least we can poo in the loo in the future

Mirin ur curry supremacy posts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hypersonic, Deleted member 22126 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Unironically would start a indian nazi party if we had no abo dna. South Asians need to take revenge on the entire world for the way we've been treated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 16371
@Shrek2OnDvD

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Unironically would start a indian nazi party if we had no abo dna. South Asians need to take revenge on the entire world for the way we've been treated.
We dont have abo dna. Dravidians of indus valley civilization were moggers not abos from australia. They literally had a civilization and shit. Also they were tall as well. We have ASI and ANI (both mogger genetics). dravidians have historical ties with abos but abos from australia are subhuman and dravidians are not. so theres a difference by nigga.

Iโ€™m desi tbh half dardic /half pothwari. Iโ€™m in the Indian lands @TRUE_CEL . Iโ€™m not muh Pathan muh Arab muh Turk muh iranic. Iโ€™m desi alhamdulilah

• Love it
Iโ€™m desi tbh half dardic /half pothwari. Iโ€™m in the Indian lands @TRUE_CEL . Iโ€™m not muh Pathan muh Arab muh Turk muh iranic. Iโ€™m desi alhamdulilah
pathans are our brothers as well. they will have a special place in akhand bharat. we will together wipe out turks and arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
pathans are our brothers as well. they will have a special place in akhand bharat. we will together wipe out turks and arabs.
Is Bharat the name of our civilisation? What are the names for our country?

get back to cleaning that damn toilet, poojeet. i donโ€™t pay you to go on rants

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Is Bharat the name of our civilisation? What are the names for our country?
Akhand Bharat (AB), Name of our country. which means united India or greater India

• +1
fucking disgusting indian street shitter and eater keep coping schizo

• JFL
They arenโ€™t your brothers. Trust me bro, youโ€™re setting yourself up for massive disappointment if you actually believe that

• +1
They arenโ€™t your brothers. Trust me bro, youโ€™re setting yourself up for massive disappointment if you actually believe that
they are indians. if they can speak hindi. and all indians are my brothers.

• +1
Pathans like @Shrek2OnDvD hate us indians. Donโ€™t you understand by now they donโ€™t want anything to do with akhand Bharat even though they are curries

Pathans like @Shrek2OnDvD hate us indians. Donโ€™t you understand by now they donโ€™t want anything to do with akhand Bharat even though they are curries
doesnt matter. Their genetic makeup is indian. I am not claiming hazaras, tajiks, uzbeks or turkmens are indian. but Pashtuns are literally indian.

• +1
How come that Indians are the ugliest people in the world despite also being the supposed Ubermensch

Last edited:

I donโ€™t hate Indians and I donโ€™t consider myself to be curry

Your idea of akhand bharat is a BJP fantasy. It literally derives from the Nazi idea of lebensbraum (living space) where the germanics would conquer, kill and drive out the Slavs, to repopulate it with โ€˜aryansโ€™

Which isnโ€™t surprising considering that the founder of the Hindutva ideology admired nazi policies and called for such similar measures in India

• +1
  • +1
@Shrek2OnDvD egen naseem shah, shaheed afridi look Pakistani stop trying to distance yourself even that wasiristan guy that plays for Pakistan looks Pakistani
I donโ€™t know who naseem shah is. I searched him and this is what I found, and yeah he is Pakistani

Afridi does look more different from most Pakistanis though

• +1
How come that Indians are the ugliest people in the world despite also being the supposed Ubermensch
ugliest according to who? Indians are 30% of the world. and we dont consider each other ugly. according to us whites and blacks are ugly and disgusting looking. so are they the ugliest? maybe...

• +1
Eyesight, memory, pattern recognition, etc.
autism. Indians are ugly because hollywood makes them ugly.

similar to how nordic whites and blacks are ugly in india because bollywood makes them ugly

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
I am racist toward anyone who is not desi. I am a desi supramacist and believe that indians are most superior ethnic group in the world. If you look at every field historically and even today Indians are number 1. so its not racism but just common sense.

View attachment 1968160

If you are not indian, chances are you are a subhuman. Keep in mind that in 2100, even indias poor states will have higher nominal gdp than germany and california combined.

In future we will take over England, free scottland and wales, free ireland. and rule and make them anglos our slaves. Then we will invade america and china and genocide them all and establish akhand bharat in the whole world. Jai shree ram ๐Ÿ›•๐Ÿ•‰๏ธโ›ณ

There is a huge possibility that in future india unite again, then we will have 3 billion people by 2050. And top grade millitary and space tech. Us Desis will completely genocide europe and the middle east and establish akhand bharat there. jai shree ram ๐Ÿ›•

Tag desi boys

go on Omegle and spread the word!

@SunniMogger @TRUE_CEL this racist Pathan says even his own people arenโ€™t Pathan even if they are good looking and every girl is lusting for same thing this faggot @Shrek2OnDvD did to @ascendedd . Anybody who looks Pakistani is automatically not Pathan ๐Ÿ˜†

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
similar to how nordic whites and blacks are ugly in india
Oh wow, you people truly are pathetic.
Blacks are already ugly. Nordic Whites in general are much better looking than you guys.

• +1
Blacks are already ugly. Nordic Whites in general are much better looking than you guys.
Weโ€™ve got our own nordics

• +1
what makes you think nordic whites are not ugly? they have shit coloring. bad skin color. mongolid type eye areas. also their culture and language is shit which makes them ugly just like blacks.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back