Unlocking the Power of Eggs: Your Ultimate Guide to Health and Wellness

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Eggs have been a staple in our diets for centuries, loved for their versatility and taste. But did you know that these humble wonders are packed with essential nutrients that can do wonders for your skin, hair, muscles, and brain? Let's crack open the facts and explore the incredible benefits of eggs for your overall health and well-being.

**1. ** Skin Health:Eggs are a rich source of biotin, a B-vitamin known for its ability to promote healthy skin. Biotin helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin and can alleviate dryness, making your skin look more radiant and youthful.

2. Hair Health:When it comes to luscious locks, eggs are your best friend. They are loaded with protein, which is vital for hair growth. Additionally, eggs contain vitamin D, which is crucial for hair follicle health. Regular consumption can result in stronger, shinier hair and can even prevent hair loss.

3. Bulking/Muscle Building:If you're into fitness and muscle building, eggs should be a part of your daily diet. They are a complete protein source, meaning they provide all the essential amino acids your body needs for muscle repair and growth. The high-quality protein in eggs supports muscle development and helps you recover faster after intense workouts.

4. Brain Health:Eggs are an excellent source of choline, a nutrient that is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in mood and memory regulation. Choline is also essential for brain development, making it particularly important for pregnant women. Including eggs in your diet can support overall brain health and cognitive function.

Nutritional Values:Here's a breakdown of the key nutrients found in eggs:

• Protein: Each egg contains around 6 grams of high-quality protein.
  • Biotin: Supports healthy skin and nails.
  • Vitamin D: Essential for bone health and hair follicle nourishment.
  • Choline: Supports brain health and development.
  • Lutein and Zeaxanthin: Antioxidants that promote eye health.
Incorporating eggs into your diet is easy and delicious. Whether you prefer them boiled, scrambled, poached, or in a tasty omelette, you're giving your body a nutritious boost with every bite.

So, why wait? Start enjoying the incredible benefits of eggs today and let them pave the way for a healthier, happier you! 🥚✨

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, autistic_tendencies, Lautrec and 7 others
Choline is overrated but yea eggs are great. I eat around 10 eggs a week, most of protein is from dairy.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and SteveRogers
Choline is overrated but yea eggs are great. I eat around 10 eggs a week, most of protein is from dairy.
10 a week ? I eat that in two days

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, autistic_tendencies, Yerico7 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Try to eat at least 3 per day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and becomingnearperfect
Least obvious chatgpt written essay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, AlreadyMAXXED?, sinister and 2 others
Jfl 10 a week!?
I struggle to eat less than 50-60 a week.
Choline isn’t overrated btw, it’s fantastic.
Eggs are also great for feeling full for a long time; they contain ridiculous amounts of nutrients (causing satiation), while being relatively low calorie.
Also cholesterol (especially raw) >>>>>

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, enchanted_elixir, IndraBC and 1 other person
Jfl 10 a week!?
Eggs are also great for feeling full for a long time; they contain ridiculous amounts of nutrients (causing satiation), while being relatively low calorie.

I prefer dairy

• +1
Will eggs save me from inceldom?

I do love raw milk 🥛
You make homemade raw cheeses?

Should I? I’ve heard they add a lot of phosphorus to store bought cheeses now which is counter productive.

• +1
Should I? I’ve heard they add a lot of phosphorus to store bought cheeses now which is counter productive.
Yeah it’s a cool hobby, though I only make cottage cheese as it’s the easiest and pretty versatile.
When I can, I’m going to start making hard cheeses.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
eggs in stores are not as healthy as wild eggs, because chickens are fed harmful wheat

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Eggs is such a mogger food, cheap af and easy to prepare such a variety of food, it truly is the Chad of foods

Eggs 👍👍👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Data and Deleted member 43403

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
low effort shit GPT thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Jfl 10 a week!?
How tf DO YOU EVEN AFFORD THIS!!! WTF???!
I do love raw milk 🥛
You make homemade raw cheeses?
Is Goat milk viable? I just found a source. Is it worse or better iyo?
Will eggs save me from inceldom?
no eggs for your malnutritioned abused dog childhood (including junk food that makes you mouth breathe and rots your teeth). :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

no eggs for your malnutritioned abused dog childhood (including junk food that makes you mouth breathe and rots your teeth). :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
Hahaha, eggs are super cheap! I get 3 x 20 pack every week or so, it’s $10 per pack, I get it from a farm I drive past most days for work.
Yeah goat milk is elite, it’s all good stuff, obviously it should be raw.

Hahaha, eggs are super cheap! I get 3 x 20 pack every week or so, it’s $10 per pack, I get it from a farm I drive past most days for work.
Yeah goat milk is elite, it’s all good stuff, obviously it should be raw.
Lmao ok by saying raw you mean no additives after retrieval from the animal right?

i have 2 eggs right here for you OP, plenty of egg white inside too

• JFL
Reactions: TwinkLord, InSplit, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
I dont like the excess PUFA, if I had access to raw ones id eat more. I like milk and dairy more anyway
PUFAs are a meme
East asians and other populations were eating mainly pork and they were doing fine
Its more about seed oils and sugar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
PUFAs are a meme
East asians and other populations were eating mainly pork and they were doing fine
Its more about seed oils and sugar
Lol ok

Are you a ray peat follower?

backyard chickens :feelsez:
Are you a ray peat follower?
He's the most dedicated one by a large amount.