Unpopular opinion: If you aren't willing to spend money to looksmax your kids, then you shouldn't be a fucking parent.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Holy shit, absolute ragefuel this past week arguing with my parents and trying to convince them to buy me some equipment for a home gym. Instead of saying "no" like regular parents they then decided to check my grades and lecture me for an hour. They have no problem dropping $200 on SAT textbooks and buying a $1k macbook for my older sister (in college) but can't fucking buy me a $75 bench. Jfl at the state of rice parents.

Imagine being lucky enough to grow to 6'2 but you still can't ascend because your cucked parents think you should spend your time studying instead of lifting. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 16110, Gaia262 and 15 others
imagine ur parents not saving money for a raceoplasty. jfl cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
i guess it depends on how bad are your grades but yeah if my son wanted to work out i would be overjoyed, hell i would get my son in growth hormone if i have to i wont let him suffer inceldom

with that said kiddo i assume you are in high school how hard can it be get your shit together, start with calisthenics get your grades up and then maybe pops will build you a home gym aight?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
I bought my own home gym for 5000$ with money that I earned by working hard.

It's not your parents' duty to buy you everything that you want, and buying a home gym doesn't even guarantee that you will looksmax because if you don't train for a long enough time or in a good enough way, then you will not get the gains, and even if you do get the gains, it's not guaranteed to change your sex life for the better, it will just make you look a bit better.

The only duty that parents have is to raise their children properly for at least until the child's 18th birthday, and make sure that they give the child enough love and teach them the right things so that the child can grow up to be independent by earning his/her own money by having a job and buying his/her own house.

Also, you're extremely naive if you think that changing your looks is going to change your personality enough to make you into a ladies man who gets laid often. The guys who have always had the most success with women aren't the ones who have the best looks, but the ones who look good whilst being extremely neurotypical and extroverted, and who were in the right environment to make friends and to meet attractive women. Those factors are much more important than just the looks.

Gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle and becoming lean isn't going to make women come knock on your door and it isn't going to make women approach you in the street. It may improve your online dating profile, but even then it doesn't guarantee that your matches will lead to dates or that those dates will lead to sex.

And, it isn't your parents' duty to make sure that you achieve your sexual goals. However, parents will usually want their children to have a partner so that they don't spend their life alone, so your parents may help you to get a girlfriend if you ask them and if they have good connections. And they don't need to help you to get muscular because you don't need to be muscular to get a girlfriend that you are attracted to, that is what you do not realize.

However, lifting weights provides many benefits, but still, it's not your parents' duty to buy you a home gym, because it's not a basic need.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, TeenAscender, rottingricecel and 3 others
i guess it depends on how bad are your grades but yeah if my son wanted to work out i would be overjoyed, hell i would get my son in growth hormone if i have to i wont let him suffer inceldom

with that said kiddo i assume you are in high school how hard can it be get your shit together, start with calisthenics get your grades up and then maybe pops will build you a home gym aight?
I'm acing all my classes except pre-calc (too low iq for that) but that's still not enough for them. I've been doing calisthenics in the meantime but gains aren't as noticable compared to if I had worked out in the gym (aesthetically speaking).

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I'm acing all my classes except pre-calc (too low iq for that) but that's still not enough for them. I've been doing calisthenics in the meantime but gains aren't as noticable compared to if I had worked out in the gym (aesthetically speaking).
so you arent failing anything? then i guess thats different, i honestly wouldnt need (or want) my kid to be a perfect student as long as he doesnt get kicked out and has fun it will be enough for me, i know plenty of straight A people that got into top tier colleges that barely amounted to anything (aka me) so i dont put too much emphasis into it, sorry to hear your parents are the asian stereotype

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and fjor2096
Just get a gym membership

Dont know these feels - parents buy me whatever i want, i dont ask for much tho

• Woah
Reactions: fjor2096
Holy shit, absolute ragefuel this past week arguing with my parents and trying to convince them to buy me some equipment for a home gym. Instead of saying "no" like regular parents they then decided to check my grades and lecture me for an hour. They have no problem dropping $200 on SAT textbooks and buying a $1k macbook for my older sister (in college) but can't fucking buy me a $75 bench.
I already knew after reading this: RICE parents.

Here in Netherlands, alot of parents even force their children to do a sport when child. Even when they don't want to do any.

Rice parents, with their view that think:
* if their boy gets a good degree/job; than women will wanna date him.
* being a betabuxx, is the highest repect a man can achieve
* looks don't matter
because your cucked parents think you should spend your time studying instead of lifting. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
brutals

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Eat more and do squats and push ups.

Holy shit, absolute ragefuel this past week arguing with my parents and trying to convince them to buy me some equipment for a home gym. Instead of saying "no" like regular parents they then decided to check my grades and lecture me for an hour. They have no problem dropping $200 on SAT textbooks and buying a $1k macbook for my older sister (in college) but can't fucking buy me a $75 bench. Jfl at the state of rice parents.

Imagine being lucky enough to grow to 6'2 but you still can't ascend because your cucked parents think you should spend your time studying instead of lifting. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
can you convince your parents. that through sports you can get into a good university. due to your athletic performances??

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

Rice don’t look good with muscles, you need to prettyboymaxx/kpop max.

Mogs me cuz 6'2 :feelswhy:

Unrelated but how tall are your parents btw?

If your spouse and you aren't goodkooking

then you shouldn't be a fucking parent.​

• +1
lmao mine buy my sister fillers but yell at me when I want to eat more to bulk up

• JFL
lmao mine buy my sister fillers but yell at me when I want to eat more to bulk up
jfl are you parents also rice? that's giga cucked.

I would only pay to looksmax the boy. The girl can pay for it herself unless she's a 3 or below.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SAR and Deleted member 17402
Also, you're extremely naive if you think that changing your looks is going to change your personality enough to make you into a ladies man who gets laid often. The guys who have always had the most success with women aren't the ones who have the best looks
Redpill, is that you? Long time no see! Have you heard? It's over. Its totally over. Chadlite or 6ft+/ top %20 or gtfo. It's so over

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Redpill, is that you? Long time no see! Have you heard? It's over. Its totally over. Chadlite or 6ft+/ top %20 or gtfo. It's so over
No, redpill claims that you can learn to be a ladies man, my point is that you can't learn to change your personality. You can change your looks and get more success from that, but your personality is permanent, that is why redpill doesn't work.

if i have kids i am unironically having a surgery fund instead of college fund

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and fjor2096
No, redpill claims that you can learn to be a ladies man, my point is that you can't learn to change your personality. You can change your looks and get more success from that, but your personality is permanent, that is why redpill doesn't work.
retarded post. looks = personality

• +1
I have this same problem

retarded post. looks = personality
No. Guy who goes out often and likes to talk to women is like that because of his personality, not his looks.

Looks determine your success rate when talking to women but they don't determine your personality.

I'm not talking about what women are attracted to, I'm talking about your interests and who you are as a person. That doesn't suddenly change when your looks change. What could happen however is that improving yourself could lead to higher self confidence and a greater desire to go out and meet women, or it could not, but it doesn't rely on looks, because I'm not talking about attraction.

• JFL

if u need to looksmax ur kids , u shouldn't have kids

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and LooksOrDeath
No. Guy who goes out often and likes to talk to women is like that because of his personality, not his looks.

Looks determine your success rate when talking to women but they don't determine your personality.

I'm not talking about what women are attracted to, I'm talking about your interests and who you are as a person. That doesn't suddenly change when your looks change. What could happen however is that improving yourself could lead to higher self confidence and a greater desire to go out and meet women, or it could not, but it doesn't rely on looks, because I'm not talking about attraction.
didn’t understand what u meant at first but true, the only real game is how well you market yourself :redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and randomuser2407
didn’t understand what u meant at first but true, the only real game is how well you market yourself :redpill::redpill:
My point was that even if you looksmax, if you don't change your personality, you're still going to struggle to get laid, because looks aren't everything, you still need social skills and the desire to go out and talk to women. And in fact, someone who has the personality and the goal of getting laid who looks average will get laid way more than the good looking guy who stays in his room most of the time and never goes out, that is common sense.

6'2 as a rice? Very good actually. Well, it would be impressive as any race. Very tall.

• Love it
Can 100% relate it's so difficult to looksmaxx w rice parents, esp. with the grade checking part. You have a B? You're going to be staying ricecel buddy. If you cant get any equipment maybe try calisthenics even tho it'll be a bit harder since ur 6'2.

• +1
Just get a job?:lul:

You can get a jacked upper body with just some cheap calisthenics equipment

Fuarr at 6’2 16 you are in a good place be be grateful

I bought my own home gym for 5000$ with money that I earned by working hard.

It's not your parents' duty to buy you everything that you want, and buying a home gym doesn't even guarantee that you will looksmax because if you don't train for a long enough time or in a good enough way, then you will not get the gains, and even if you do get the gains, it's not guaranteed to change your sex life for the better, it will just make you look a bit better.

The only duty that parents have is to raise their children properly for at least until the child's 18th birthday, and make sure that they give the child enough love and teach them the right things so that the child can grow up to be independent by earning his/her own money by having a job and buying his/her own house.

Also, you're extremely naive if you think that changing your looks is going to change your personality enough to make you into a ladies man who gets laid often. The guys who have always had the most success with women aren't the ones who have the best looks, but the ones who look good whilst being extremely neurotypical and extroverted, and who were in the right environment to make friends and to meet attractive women. Those factors are much more important than just the looks.

Gaining 20-30 lbs of muscle and becoming lean isn't going to make women come knock on your door and it isn't going to make women approach you in the street. It may improve your online dating profile, but even then it doesn't guarantee that your matches will lead to dates or that those dates will lead to sex.

And, it isn't your parents' duty to make sure that you achieve your sexual goals. However, parents will usually want their children to have a partner so that they don't spend their life alone, so your parents may help you to get a girlfriend if you ask them and if they have good connections. And they don't need to help you to get muscular because you don't need to be muscular to get a girlfriend that you are attracted to, that is what you do not realize.

However, lifting weights provides many benefits, but still, it's not your parents' duty to buy you a home gym, because it's not a basic need.
If his parents were deadass broke I would be inclined to agree but if they can afford MacBooks, expensive school fees etc. budget gym equipment is asking for next to nothing and it’s a far better investment than playing video games or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Gaia262
If his parents were deadass broke I would be inclined to agree but if they can afford MacBooks, expensive school fees etc. budget gym equipment is asking for next to nothing and it’s a far better investment than playing video games or some shit
Yes but it is still their money. Your goal as an adult should always be to become independent and to earn your own money, then you can use that money to maximize your looks. If your parents can help you, then that's a plus, but it's not a requirement.

you should play your cards better, telling them that they invested a lot in her and little to nothing in you for starters.

Literally 0 positions open because I live in a small suburb. Can't even sell drugs because that markets also giga saturated
cope bitch go lay som bricks like a real man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back