Unpopular redpill opinion (personal experience)

yolomann

yolomann

Iron
First of all, I'm not a good looking guy, I know that because no woman ever said to me that I am good looking or handsome (except my mom, LOL). I am extremely skinny because of a genetic disorder, meaning long limbs, thin wrists, narrow shoulders, I had protruding chest but I got that fixed, and the worst is receding lower jaw which makes me look weak and at least five years younger than my actual age, I'm 24 btw. I'm planning to fix my jaw but they won't perform bimax on me because of ruined orthodontic work. I can't even lift weights because that would potentially make my aorta burst and I would die. The only good thing about this genetic disorder is my height, I'm 6'4 but in my opinion that doesn't really matter as long as my other features are so bad.

Now here comes the interesting part, I'm not trying to be humble bragging BUT, somehow I still manage to pull women. I had 4 GFs, 2 of those were way out of my league (7-8/10), and around 30-40 sexual partners, varying in looks, but most of them were around and above 5/10. I got most of these from clubs and Tinder. Usually I'm invisible to women, as soon as I make eye contact they look away or they don't even look at me at all. However, when I start talking to them or spend some time with them they seem to be more open and willing to consider me as an option. I still get a lot of rejection, like I get rejected 9 times out of 10, but at the end of the day I get pussy.

I was wondering, according to the blackpill and other theories that are being discussed on this forum, I should be an incel, but somehow for me it doesn't apply. Based on my experience I think the following: Looks are the most important, especially when you see someone for the first time, I'm not arguing that, but even if you look like shit you can actually get some results, unless you are seriously disfigured, because if you are, then I guess it's over. When I'm picking up and talking to girls I usually imagine myself as a someone who is good looking and I truly believe it in that moment, so it doesn't feel like I'm faking it. If you are faking it without actually believing it, it will be obvious and that will be a huge turn off for most women. I know this sounds cope and lame but it still works. I think that confidence, having a game, and social skills are way too undervalued in incel communities. I see many guys here with much better aesthetics than I have, still crying about being virgins and how it's over for them. Most of these guys are socially inept, you can even tell that by their writing style and there's nothing worse than people who lack social skills, that's when it is really OVER. I know that this opinion is widely unpopular on these forums but I would still like to hear your opinions. I can post images of myself if requested. Have a nice day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lcberg04, spongebob, hypergamy and 5 others
height and race?

Nigga no one is reading that,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Idontknowlol
> I was wondering, according to the blackpill and other theories that are being discussed on this forum, I should be an incel, but somehow for me it doesn't apply.

>I'm 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lcberg04, LightSkinNoob, ezio6 and 11 others
height and race?
6'4, caucasian, I'm from eastern europe. I lived in England for a few years and I had zero luck there with women so I have to say that looks are definitely more important in western societies.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Not reading all that but it if you’re not just larping like a retard then you’re underrating yourself

Your rating is not whether girls call you handsome, your rating is how well you do with girls. You said yourself you’re very skinny, which means your face is very lean, which is a massive part of male attractiveness.

First of all, I'm not a good looking guy, I know that because no woman ever said to me that I am good looking or handsome (except my mom, LOL). I am extremely skinny because of a genetic disorder, meaning long limbs, thin wrists, narrow shoulders, I had protruding chest but I got that fixed, and the worst is receding lower jaw which makes me look weak and at least five years younger than my actual age, I'm 24 btw. I'm planning to fix my jaw but they won't perform bimax on me because of ruined orthodontic work. I can't even lift weights because that would potentially make my aorta burst and I would die. The only good thing about this genetic disorder is my height, I'm 6'4 but in my opinion that doesn't really matter as long as my other features are so bad.

Now here comes the interesting part, I'm not trying to be humble bragging BUT, somehow I still manage to pull women. I had 4 GFs, 2 of those were way out of my league (7-8/10), and around 30-40 sexual partners, varying in looks, but most of them were around and above 5/10. I got most of these from clubs and Tinder. Usually I'm invisible to women, as soon as I make eye contact they look away or they don't even look at me at all. However, when I start talking to them or spend some time with them they seem to be more open and willing to consider me as an option. I still get a lot of rejection, like I get rejected 9 times out of 10, but at the end of the day I get pussy.

I was wondering, according to the blackpill and other theories that are being discussed on this forum, I should be an incel, but somehow for me it doesn't apply. Based on my experience I think the following: Looks are the most important, especially when you see someone for the first time, I'm not arguing that, but even if you look like shit you can actually get some results, unless you are seriously disfigured, because if you are, then I guess it's over. When I'm picking up and talking to girls I usually imagine myself as a someone who is good looking and I truly believe it in that moment, so it doesn't feel like I'm faking it. If you are faking it without actually believing it, it will be obvious and that will be a huge turn off for most women. I know this sounds cope and lame but it still works. I think that confidence, having a game, and social skills are way too undervalued in incel communities. I see many guys here with much better aesthetics than I have, still crying about being virgins and how it's over for them. Most of these guys are socially inept, you can even tell that by their writing style and there's nothing worse than people who lack social skills, that's when it is really OVER. I know that this opinion is widely unpopular on these forums but I would still like to hear your opinions. I can post images of myself if requested. Have a nice day.
U are 6’4 u could be literally deformed meaning u have for example burned face or after some acid toxic shit dropped on your face u can still slay as long as u are tall tbh.

not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, randomvanish, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
ITT forum members discover being tall snd HTN is all you need to fuck

You are 6'4, that's the blackpill. If you had the same qualities but were 5'10 you wouldn't be so lucky.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, lepo2317 and Deleted member 1332
6’4 trying to red pill you literally don’t understand the blackpill jfl at this low iq post

If you were ultra skinny 5’2 curry then maybe I’d listen

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, lepo2317 and fjor2096
Not reading all that but it if you’re not just larping like a retard then you’re underrating yourself

Your rating is not whether girls call you handsome, your rating is how well you do with girls. You said yourself you’re very skinny, which means your face is very lean, which is a massive part of male attractiveness.
He's from EE. Women are way hotter than men there.

The thing is that I lack all facial leanness because my jaw is downswung and recessed, it's OK from the front but looks like my face is melting from my side profile, I'm skinny but from the side I look undefined and even fat.

He's from EE. Women are way hotter than men there.
I’ve been with russian girls before they’re not any less blackpilled

The thing is that I lack all facial leanness because my jaw is downswung and recessed, it's OK from the front but looks like my face is melting from my side profile, I'm skinny but from the side I look undefined and even fat.
You’re 100% underrating yourself or just lying. Also side profile is the biggest cope (my side is slightly better than my front you can’t accuse me of cope here. Brad pitt confirmed for me that side means fuckall)

How is the blackpill refuted by your expierence?

You get rejected 9/10 times and luck out once in a while + you had your gf in Eastern europe?
If thats the case .... well you even said ist wayyy easier there due to less competition

facially you may be a 4/10 + your height so ypur results seem pretty reasonable tbh

also u visit Clubs( that means drunk hoes that are ready for ons)

Last edited:
I’ve been with russian girls before they’re not any less blackpilled

You’re 100% underrating yourself or just lying. Also side profile is the biggest cope (my side is slightly better than my front you can’t accuse me of cope here. Brad pitt confirmed for me that side means fuckall)

I think I'm not underrating myself when I say that I have bad facial proportions and unbalanced profile.

Here you go (5pics in total):

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what is the size of your wrist? The circumference of my right wrist is little less than 16 cm (roughly 15.7), i.e. 6.2-6.3 inches. I am 5'11" tall.

You type like a female.

Chad Nic Palladino is the person that forever altered my opinion on the importance of side profile.

IMG 20220616 124142
5f6b8745c46649406c09245496041ccd
MASCULINE DOSAGE Nic Palladino by Brian Jamie Spring 2018 wwwimageamplifiedcom Image Amplif

6'4, caucasian, I'm from eastern europe. I lived in England for a few years and I had zero luck there with women so I have to say that looks are definitely more important in western societies.

Must be that because you would get nowhere in the west if your description of yourself is accurate especially with any 7 or 8/10. 5/10s would almost always reject you also.

I can see that happening.

irl most guys can get laid. Even if they're not chads. You being rejected 9/10 times is just the nature of the game, anyone who actively tries to get laid will get turned down a lot.

I belive you're underrating yourself and overrating the women though.

6"4

Eastern Europeans are desperate, more proof that location maxxing is everything

"psl is debunked I should have been an incel!"

-6'4 and white

Every time

"psl is debunked I should have been an incel!"

-6'4 and white

Every time

Plus geomaxed. 6'2" and white with my PSL in UK gets you jack shit.