Up and coming countries?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
Are there any cheap previous third world countries that are now quickly growing into decently rich countries with many good business opportunities and living standards for outsiders?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
singapore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, babineux and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Actually heard many good things from this country, is this true @GuyFromSingapore ?

The good thing about Singapore is it's accessibility and population density, which is good for Business but problem is, it's rental fees, very expensive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The good thing about Singapore is it's accessibility and population density, which is good for Business but problem is, it's rental fees, very expensive.
What are the biggest industries there i.e the best jobs to get? Also how expensive is it approx?

What are the biggest industries there i.e the best jobs to get? Also how expensive is it approx?

Not a clue.

I just want to do Stock Market.

@Chinacurry @ascendedd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24777
@KayJayTooHot

malaysia bitch you can bang diverse sluts just like america

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
malaysia bitch you can bang diverse sluts just like america
Is is economically and socially better than thailand, phillippines, and indonesia?

Is is economically and socially better than thailand, phillippines, and indonesia?
if we talk about living standard, malaysia is 2nd best next to singapore.
thailand is moving in the right track with their tourism and agriculture but still takes some time to catch up.
with that said, even tho indonesia has the biggest gdp in SEA, indonesia is still a mix of people that belong to middle class, semi poor and dirt poor.
and when it comes to philipines its just a 3rd world america with drugs, gun brutality, child hookers, gov corruption and license to kill drug dealers.

so if u want me to put them in order:
1.singapore (1st world)
2.malaysia (1.5 world)
3.thailand (1.75 world)
4.indonesia (2 world)
5.philipines (2.5 world)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6128, gribsufer1 and 3 others
thailand is moving in the right track with their tourism and agriculture but still takes some time to catch up.
with that said, even tho indonesia has the biggest gdp in SEA, indonesia is still a mix of people that belong to middle class, semi poor and dirt poor.
and when it comes to philipines its just a 3rd world america with drugs, gun brutality, child hookers, gov corruption and license to kill drug dealers.

1.singapore (1st world)
2.malaysia (1.5 world)
3.thailand (1.75 world)
4.indonesia (2 world)
5.philipines (2.5 world)
C tier comment

1.singapore (1st world)
2.malaysia (1.5 world)
3.thailand (1.75 world)
4.indonesia (2 world)
5.philipines (2.5 world)
Thanks for clearing it up, what about japan, s. Korea, china etc.? Been very curious of these countries as well

im from 1st tier SEA i know the shits.....

• +1
Are there any cheap previous third world countries that are now quickly growing into decently rich countries with many good business opportunities and living standards for outsiders?
I assume ur white/ethnic, not black, Asian, or Indian?

So to keep it simple let's just look at asia.

Taking a balanced scorecard approach the best would still be thailand, followed by Vietnam, then v closely hong kong/Malaysia tied and Singapore, then Japan.

Don't bother with the rest

• +1
I assume ur white/ethnic, not black, Asian, or Indian?

So to keep it simple let's just look at asia.

Taking a balanced scorecard approach the best would still be thailand, followed by Vietnam, then v closely hong kong/Malaysia tied and Singapore, then Japan.

Don't bother with the rest
I am white, nordic. Japan and South korea have long been very interesting to me, problem with them however is they are already first world countries so they are not up and coming.

I am white, nordic. Japan and South korea have long been very interesting to me, problem with them however is they are already first world countries so they are not up and coming.
Hence they are at the bottom.

Great infrastructure, cheap wages, high tech envelope, cheapish rent.

Downside is atrocious bureaucracy and red tape, and not much good English

• +1
And what's ur actual skill set??

I'm sure it will be Iran

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
SEA is china/japan/korea but worse in every way same goes for the people there

• Hmm...
south africa if you're wealthy enough to live in a good place.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and HarrierDuBois
Chile, Panama, Vietnam, Malaysia

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16960
Isn't that place super segregated?
it is, but if you can live in Capetown, you'll enjoy it, there's a decent amount of diversity and life quality is not shit tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 6128 and HarrierDuBois
it is, but if you can live in Capetown, you'll enjoy it, there's a decent amount of diversity and life quality is not shit tier.
What are the main industries to make money from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
What are the main industries to make money from?
actually disregard anything I said, I wasn't focussing and I thought you just wanted a cheap life with good quality JFL. don't come to south Africa ever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
actually disregard anything I said, I wasn't focussing and I thought you just wanted a cheap life with good quality JFL. don't come to south Africa ever
Aight man so it's just tourism then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Any country with a high IQ population (most of Europe, Northeast Asia) or that accepts only very smart immigrants like many Anglo countries (Australia,Singapore, USA)

IQ world rank by country world distribution of intelligence

Last edited:
  • +1
South Africa has potential though especially the cape they’re thinking of breaking apart from south african

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and HarrierDuBois
It's 3 in the morning here but I want you to know that I'll let you stay at my house if you want to live in Georgia for whatever reason

• Love it
It's 3 in the morning here but I want you to know that I'll let you stay at my house if you want to live in Georgia for whatever reason
Will keep that in mind, appreciate it bro.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • JFL
Czech Republic, Slovenia.

• +1