Up to 70% of looks is weight related

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Not really body weight alone, but body fat percentage: fat to muscle ratio and lean and fit is almost 70% of looks. If you have an average face, your features will still pop out with a lean face and body. You can probably go up at least 1.5 points. If you have handsome features and are fat, you might as well be ugly. But if you get lean you will be top tier. This is what I notice because with extra weight- even average weight body fat percentage, the facial features simply do not have as much intensity as when you are lean. This is tricky because we don't want to lose collagen either, and fat can make the face look younger. So you have to get the right balance of collagen and lean to exhibit a certain appearance.

All male models have lean faces, no exception.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10367 and 3 others
Yet you are still a fat fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Yuya Moggershima and 19 others
No shit, cutting to 10%BF + Kybella is literally the first and most important looksmaxx to achieve.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 10987, Clark69 and 2 others
models ≠ richmondbread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
bread in username, a true fatass

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Thats true. Its interesting to think the sheer number of people who could be competitive in the sexual marketplace if they just lost weight. Something like 70% of people in america are overweight or obese so there are lots of chads and chadlites and high tier normies under that fat but theyll never get to experience being a good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Baldingman1998, RichmondBread and 1 other person
If I’m 13% and add 15kg of muscle I will be god tier chaddulah

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Clark69, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Danish_Retard and Clark69
For srs man your whole posts are cringe as fuck imagine trying to bully people on a incel forum jfl
I'm not bullying anyone jfl you sensitive cunt. Keep crying bro

I'm not bullying anyone jfl you sensitive cunt. Keep crying bro
You thought about this 2 minute and found this response ? Jfl mirin gaslighting skills.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Baldingman1998
You thought about this 2 minute and found this response ? Jfl mirin gaslighting skills.
What?? I don't have to respond to you within a split second of you posting

you are ugly even if u lose weight u idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4430
Not really body weight alone, but body fat percentage: fat to muscle ratio and lean and fit is almost 70% of looks. If you have an average face, your features will still pop out with a lean face and body. You can probably go up at least 1.5 points. If you have handsome features and are fat, you might as well be ugly. But if you get lean you will be top tier. This is what I notice because with extra weight- even average weight body fat percentage, the facial features simply do not have as much intensity as when you are lean. This is tricky because we don't want to lose collagen either, and fat can make the face look younger. So you have to get the right balance of collagen and lean to exhibit a certain appearance.

I've been posting about how im at 6.8 % bf and still look recessed flabby and terrible. fml

I would say a bit of fat (but <25% bf)+muscle mogs skinny nomuscle twig tbh.

Your facial features will be worse because of the fat. But you will have higher SMV due to bigger size.

skinny-man-training-and-drinking-a-protein-shake-or-steroids-picture-id477297116
Aaa

thoghts?

• Ugh..
Reactions: court monarch777
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 10987 and Heguldus

You are about 90 percent correct. As its been mentioned, some people have such poor bone structure that it wouldn't matter whether or not weight was lost. Not that I am one of those people, I am just speaking on their behalf because I know the comments like that are going to be coming in pretty quick. But yeah you are right, there are so many damn people complaining about having no sex life yet they are like 200+ pounds fat.

Thats true. Its interesting to think the sheer number of people who could be competitive in the sexual marketplace if they just lost weight. Something like 70% of people in america are overweight or obese so there are lots of chads and chadlites and high tier normies under that fat but theyll never get to experience being a good looking guy
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe