UPDATE: called to office regarding oneitis

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
In my last class today on December 17, 2019

Towards the middle of the class a supervision staff came in and called my name in front of everyone including my oneitis

I looked back at my friend in the back of the class, gulped, and then looked back at the staff and tripped over a backpack and walked to him

When I got to the office and the vice principal I immediately broke down in tears and started crying and I told her everything about the story in extreme detail

I asked the vice principal to PLEASE SWITCH ME OUT of my English class I have with her multiple times because I have a hard time not staring at her in class and now my grade in that class is getting effected really badly and that I'm sorry for stalking her and everything
Screen Shot 2019 12 18 at 44824 AM

I told the vice principal that all the crap I did was only because I really really loved her/am still in deep love with her and that I've never felt anywhere near the same way about someone before in my entire life

I cried for an hour and a half straight the whole time I was in there and I talked about how I'm having a really hard time getting over the rejection. how I think of her every single second of the day and its really affecting my life outside of school like doing worse in soccer practice, having a worse time managing sleep etc and that I think switching out of the English class I have with her would help me out in getting over the whole thing

And I also promised her that I would try my best to stop stalking and she said we would meet up later with me to reevaluate if I can get over her or if I really do need to be schedule changed from that class

otherwise from that I said "I'm truecel" a few times in class when I was with my friends and she definitely noticed and I think she knows what "truecel" means since other kids in the class already called me incel before

Honestly at this point I want to leave the innocent girl alone and move on with my life, ill try my best with copes to stop being so in love her and to accept that I'm never gonna be with her 💔 😓

I've never had a girl like me so being realistic its not like the prettiest girl in half my classes is all of a sudden going to

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5footsix56, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 4946 and 47 others
jesus nate

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
186539F5 8678 4CF5 8993 3BE20898CC0A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4562 and 26 others
If you are not trolling, you must be autistic. We have all done crazy things in High School, but yours is so fucking retarded :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987 and 32 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987 and 16 others

Attachments

• 1576674806583.png
    1576674806583.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 598
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4562, JL~ and 6 others
First time in history I'm seeing a an autistic cunt having a mental breakdown LIVE

You should start a vlog, OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Kristin, Deleted member 10987 and 18 others
wtf did the vice principal say, you left out the most important part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4562, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
Never began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Be_ConfidentBro and strong_silent_type
When I got to the office and the vice principal I immediately broke down in tears and started crying and I told her everything about the story in extreme detail
>being honest
>to people in authority
You fucked up even more, OP.

This is beyond autism. Calling you autistic is insulting legit autists. You have crossed the autism rubicon, son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
wtf did the vice principal say, you left out the most important part
I was crying the whole time and talked for like 99% of the meeting and at the end she just said she's glad that we are on the same page but she kept asking me to try my best to stop staring at her in class and to stop stalking her etc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro and 14 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987 and 15 others
Inject T asap rocky tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Yeah this has to be some sort of elaborate LARP, no way someone is this retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, strong_silent_type and 9 others
So you got away scot free

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Tales from

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and strong_silent_type
I was crying the whole time and talked for like 99% of the meeting and at the end she just said she's glad that we are on the same page but she kept asking me to try my best to stop staring at her in class and to stop stalking her etc
Advive for you

Jfl at trying to attack me when you look more curry then me. At least with stroma I don’t even look as curry as you with your colored eyes. Your shit haircut. Your gay caterpillar brows what is that. You are ugly af and you know it you only got laid once in curry land . Curry land foids are so so subhuman that it’s easy af. When I went to go visit curry land I got IOIs like crazy I guess it’s rare for curries to have good lower thirds lol. I guess all that height did not transfer over to that mini lower third. You are my bitch irl you wouldn’t say shit to you , i frame , body mog you you twink. Jfl where are your pics and traps horrible skeleton frame. Your eyes won’t save you because you still look curry no matter what you do that can’t change. You probably poor to living in curry land so no surgery for you. You also have a punchable face from your tiny lower third. One upper cut and your lower third would cave in and go into your shit phitrum. In motion you look worse your jawline disappears and you go from a zygotess brick to a charred potato Jfl looking like St.Hamudi. You are no CHAD or CHADLITE, you will never be. Your harmony is good because of your eye area but your bones sucks dick. Jfl my harmony might be shit but when it comes down to it without my shirt on I look good compared to your skinny fat high estrogen body . I have had sex way more then you buddy and that’s living in the west . Can you imagine how over it is for you in the west . In curry land in was no competition. To add on your have a shit gonial angle and a small chin. You look like a chump mink block head meme. No leaned as to your face because lack of zygos giving you that chiseled look

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Short Ugly and Brown, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
Advive for you

Jfl at trying to attack me when you look more curry then me. At least with stroma I don’t even look as curry as you with your colored eyes. Your shit haircut. Your gay caterpillar brows what is that. You are ugly af and you know it you only got laid once in curry land . Curry land foids are so so subhuman that it’s easy af. When I went to go visit curry land I got IOIs like crazy I guess it’s rare for curries to have good lower thirds lol. I guess all that height did not transfer over to that mini lower third. You are my bitch irl you wouldn’t say shit to you , i frame , body mog you you twink. Jfl where are your pics and traps horrible skeleton frame. Your eyes won’t save you because you still look curry no matter what you do that can’t change. You probably poor to living in curry land so no surgery for you. You also have a punchable face from your tiny lower third. One upper cut and your lower third would cave in and go into your shit phitrum. In motion you look worse your jawline disappears and you go from a zygotess brick to a charred potato Jfl looking like St.Hamudi. You are no CHAD or CHADLITE, you will never be. Your harmony is good because of your eye area but your bones sucks dick. Jfl my harmony might be shit but when it comes down to it without my shirt on I look good compared to your skinny fat high estrogen body . I have had sex way more then you buddy and that’s living in the west . Can you imagine how over it is for you in the west . In curry land in was no competition. To add on your have a shit gonial angle and a small chin. You look like a chump mink block head meme. No leaned as to your face because lack of zygos giving you that chiseled look
I've posted only front and side pics of myself

anything else is someone else larping as me or morphed shit

and I already said I'm ugly, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site and I would be dating her to be honest

like I don't get the point of calling me ugly so much, don't u think I have realized that already?

I just don't go around talking about my looks because its annoying and selfish

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

and I already said I'm ugly, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site and I would be dating her to be honest
what's the T part of KHHTV? tranny?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

like I don't get the point of calling me ugly so much, don't u think I have realized that already?

I just don't go around talking about my looks because its annoying and selfish
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
touchless

I've never been touched by a girl before in a romantic sense or anything of that sort
If the principal slaps you does that mean you won't be touchless anymore? :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Kys

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What was your oneitis reaction?

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
If the principal slaps you does that mean you won't be touchless anymore? :feelshehe:
no, bc its not in a romantic sense

like I kissed my grandma before but I consider myself kissless because its not in a romantic sense

EDE7BA12 8A51 4F5E A6FF A9E10B12DFA4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Be_ConfidentBro, LordNorwood and 2 others
tbh jfl

Attachments

• 1576675989442.png
    1576675989442.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Is this your first oneitis OP?

I remember my experience with my first and second oneitis in HS were absolute shit tbh

it is what it is

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10524, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Mfw knowing this is going to be another 100 replies thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JizzFarmer, IWantToMax and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro and RichardSpencel
I think the original thread was real but now he's larping for the attention.
@SixFootManlet im not larping here is some more proof of what happened yesterday as soon as I left class
Sc1
Sc2
Sc3
Sc4

and then apparently someone in the group chat spread this screenshot around my classmates
Sc5

my social reputation is basically at 0 now tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, IWantToMax and 6 others
Jfl think about how this will affect your brothers and sisters and other Iranians. Jfl imagine streege going to ur school. You fucked it up for Iranians in your school tbh it’s completely over my man. Pray you don’t end up on the news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
Pray you don’t end up on the news
the news will call him a currycel instead. Indians get shit on even when its a fucking Iranian shitting up his high school.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
breaking news: brown kid gets brutally rejected and transfers high schools

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and Short Ugly and Brown

Report this faggot to ICE. I've had enough of his shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
bro its a shit test, keep doing it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524 and 9 others