Update on fat balding truecel cousin - did i really do the right thing + do I attend the wedding?

Do i go to the wedding + did I do the right thing?

• Total voters
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Came back home now, my mother said she overheard my cousin (who is fkin 30 years old) telling me shit like "please tie your hair or wear a hat if you're going to my wedding, I'm trying to help you out here and not embarrass you".

I kept my cool and laughed it off and told him I'll make sure to find the biggest hat possible to cover everything (I was close to unloading brutal blackpill upon blakpill like the fact he is 30 fat, balding, shorter than me and a fucking virgin). But I kept my cool and more or less ignored him, he told me to cut my hair and I said no. I wasn't budging on the idea of changing my hair or doing anything, I was simply just agreeing with shit and not really caring.

Anyways when my family left, as my mum was driving. She was very annoyed at my cousin saying he was acting like a dick to me for no reason - there is literally nothing wrong with my curls JFL I've had more female attention from them.

My mum reveals to me that KHV 30 year old truecel cousin is actually marrying a "roastie" (a woman who was married previously) hence why she is so old (she's 27 JFL). And that truecel cousin has been keeping the fact she was married before hidden and was reluctant to answer what her age was. I had previously said when my mother stated her age as "near 30" I had said

"near 30? odd for a woman, why would a woman be married so late? You know she's deffo fucked with other guys". And boom I was right,

Anyways my mum said I did a good job in not escalating shit and unloading blackpills on him because it would have causes a huge fight.

I'm torn though.

The civil and normal person inside me knows I did the right thing, I kept my cool, didn't budge on the issue and mainly ignored it.

But the savage within me is regretting that I did not just verbally destroy this nigga to the extent where he put a finger on me, so I could then flip him over and fuck him up badly.

I know I can't go around just beating people, especially in front of family. Nietzsche was right tbh we do crave inflicting cruelty upon others. I've been deprived of inflicting that cruelty, civil society has made me a tame dog. But tbh, I've calmed down a bit more/am less annoyed. I don't think I'll go to his wedding tbh, I srs don't tolerate such rude behaviour. I only didn't obliterate him for family's sake. If this was a random guy, I might have said something or moved away from the situation.

What do you niggas think? Did I do the right thing in keeping my cool and trying to laugh the shit off? Or should I have hip tossed the fucker and just beat his face in? Do I go to wedding or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, oldcelloser, Deleted member 17791 and 15 others
Tagging some real niggas

@Chadethnic101
@SMESH
@Chinacurry
@YouCopeOrRope
@Xangsane
@inferiorpispot234
@MarkCorrigan
@Preston

sorry if i forgot to tag anyone else, no hard feelings

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
You did everything right. Don’t escalate it any further your cousin has literally nothing going for him what’s the point of unloading on him. Skip the wedding if he really enforces the rule about your hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
You did everything right. Don’t escalate it any further your cousin has literally nothing going for him what’s the point of unloading on him. Skip the wedding if he really enforces the rule about your hair.
Yeah you're right tbh. I'd have went to the wedding but the fact is he will most likely try to humiliate me in front of everyone by enforcing the hair thing or at least making a comment on it.
JFL for him telling me "tie your hair let me see what it looks liked tied" and me just telling him "no".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MistaQlon, oldcelloser, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
brutal even a 30yo indian khhv trucel got a GF/wife meanwhile i rot here:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
His GF/wife is ugly and post prime curry. She's 27 and a used 2nd hand woman was the best he could fetch from an arranged marriage website.
Thing is my cousin doesn't even work a good job, he works at a call centre jfl. Most curries/at least decently valued guys. They end up with better looking and younger wives

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 5 others
mogs me into depresion and most guys here tbh:trepidation: is it an arranged marriage?
Sort of, but not really. I think he met her off one of those muslim dating sites shaadi.com or some shit - designed for arranged marriages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14905 and .👽.
His GF/wife is ugly and post prime curry. She's 27 and a used 2nd hand woman was the best he could fetch from an arranged marriage website.
Thing is my cousin doesn't even work a good job, he works at a call centre jfl. Most curries/at least decently valued guys. They end up with better looking and younger wives
With all respect to your cousin but this is like getting into a serious discussion with a downs patient. The guy has nothing in life literally nothing and you’re already further than him at a younger age and only ascending. Associating with this guy in any way that’s not family gatherings is just a waste of time and energy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
hes 30, 2/10 trucel bengali? why even bother getting married, why not just fuck hookers?

yeah u should go, flex your curls, and no you shouldn't argue with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, TDriver, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Sort of, but not really. I think he met her off one of those muslim dating sites shaadi.com or some shit - designed for arranged marriages.
well i think he wasnt fronting you tbh hes just giga bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
Your cousin must have really wanted children because this is just next level embarassment:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
With all respect to your cousin but this is like getting into a serious discussion with a downs patient. The guy has nothing in life literally nothing and you’re already further than him at a younger age and only ascending. Associating with this guy in any way that’s not family gatherings is just a waste of time and energy.
I get your point tbh, my cousin is on schizo pills too. He has always had a bit of a rude/condescending attitude towards me. When I started BJJ and stuff, he'd often remark "so how is wrestling half naked men going for you? Don't you find it gay" while he does nothing. His brother is my age and is fine with me, I introduced him to BJJ, MMA and lifting, and he has been thankful for it tbh because otherwise he'd have ended up as a truecel.
And yeah you're right, I can only ascend from here tbh.
hes 30, 2/10 trucel bengali? why even bother getting married, why not just fuck hookers?

yeah u should go, flex your curls, and no you shouldn't argue with him
I'd say so. But thing is I don't really "believe" you can be an incel, he could probably be okay if he lost weight, lifted weights, grew a beard, etc. But he doesn't bother, instead he is marrying a used woman.
I don't think I will argue with him tbh, that was me being apeish when I said I wanted to smash his face in. While I still do wish I had the chance, I do understand how unpractical that is.
As for attending the wedding. I don't know in all honesty, I feel like he will try to humiliate me or at least make me wear a hat. I understand it's his wedding/big day, but no other man has that much authority over me where they can humiliate me like that in public. I don't think I could allow it.
well i think he wasnt fronting you tbh hes just giga bluepilled
wdym fronting me?
Your cousin must have really wanted children because this is just next level embarassment:feelskek:
yup. His older brother is a big trucel too. Bald manlet who had to marry a woman from bangladesh because no women from the UK wanted him - ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15577 and .👽.
do what you want

• +1
Don't go off on him but don't go to the wedding lmao. I didn't even go to my own brothers marriage or nikkah cause I hate everybody in my family. If you are better than him than don't take disrespect but also don't rub it in his face.

• +1
Also disassociate with him, you don't need inferior unnecessarily rude faggots in your life.

• +1
Came back home now, my mother said she overheard my cousin (who is fkin 30 years old) telling me shit like "please tie your hair or wear a hat if you're going to my wedding, I'm trying to help you out here and not embarrass you".

I kept my cool and laughed it off and told him I'll make sure to find the biggest hat possible to cover everything (I was close to unloading brutal blackpill upon blakpill like the fact he is 30 fat, balding, shorter than me and a fucking virgin). But I kept my cool and more or less ignored him, he told me to cut my hair and I said no. I wasn't budging on the idea of changing my hair or doing anything, I was simply just agreeing with shit and not really caring.

Anyways when my family left, as my mum was driving. She was very annoyed at my cousin saying he was acting like a dick to me for no reason - there is literally nothing wrong with my curls JFL I've had more female attention from them.

My mum reveals to me that KHV 30 year old truecel cousin is actually marrying a "roastie" (a woman who was married previously) hence why she is so old (she's 27 JFL). And that truecel cousin has been keeping the fact she was married before hidden and was reluctant to answer what her age was. I had previously said when my mother stated her age as "near 30" I had said

"near 30? odd for a woman, why would a woman be married so late? You know she's deffo fucked with other guys". And boom I was right,

Anyways my mum said I did a good job in not escalating shit and unloading blackpills on him because it would have causes a huge fight.

I'm torn though.

The civil and normal person inside me knows I did the right thing, I kept my cool, didn't budge on the issue and mainly ignored it.

But the savage within me is regretting that I did not just verbally destroy this nigga to the extent where he put a finger on me, so I could then flip him over and fuck him up badly.

I know I can't go around just beating people, especially in front of family. Nietzsche was right tbh we do crave inflicting cruelty upon others. I've been deprived of inflicting that cruelty, civil society has made me a tame dog. But tbh, I've calmed down a bit more/am less annoyed. I don't think I'll go to his wedding tbh, I srs don't tolerate such rude behaviour. I only didn't obliterate him for family's sake. If this was a random guy, I might have said something or moved away from the situation.

What do you niggas think? Did I do the right thing in keeping my cool and trying to laugh the shit off? Or should I have hip tossed the fucker and just beat his face in? Do I go to wedding or not?
You‘re my favorite curry on here :Comfy: based and not a push-over

Gaia is good guy too though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
i wish i could fight, but i cant risk ruining my pretty face!

• +1
do what you want
idk what to do tbh. My mum said I can choose not to go, but I'm not sure if she said that because she was annoyed or because she was srs
Don't go off on him but don't go to the wedding lmao. I didn't even go to my own brothers marriage or nikkah cause I hate everybody in my family. If you are better than him than don't take disrespect but also don't rub it in his face.
Nah I won't be raging at him lol. I'm not some psychopathic retard who flips out in a second. But yeah you are right I shouldn't really go tbh. There is no gain for me there.
Also disassociate with him, you don't need inferior unnecessarily rude faggots in your life.
100% his rude behaviour was not warranted. I've always been fairly polite/nice to him and even treat his brothers quite well.
You‘re my favorite curry on here :Comfy: based and not a push-over

Gaia is good guy too though
kek thanks man. MMAmaxxing has really helped me not be a push over. While I do try to avoid fights and stuff, I do stick my ground. It did annoy me how he said "tie your hair let me see how it is" and then tried telling me to put relaxers and undo my perm. I didn't go full out on him since my mum was in the room and I didn't want her to start screaming.

JFL he told me "I'm your cousin, I'm trying to help you. Trust me your hair is awful, get a 2 on your hair", me being the shit eating cunt I am was like "yeah you're right, I'll deffo get a 2 on the sides and keep my top a bit longer" and kept giving responses like that.

I read something a long time ago, and it's still stuck with me. Someone peaceful is someone who can cause damage but decides not to, someone who is a coward cannot cause damage and lets others step over him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
idk what to do tbh. My mum said I can choose not to go, but I'm not sure if she said that because she was annoyed or because she was srs

Nah I won't be raging at him lol. I'm not some psychopathic retard who flips out in a second. But yeah you are right I shouldn't really go tbh. There is no gain for me there.

100% his rude behaviour was not warranted. I've always been fairly polite/nice to him and even treat his brothers quite well.

kek thanks man. MMAmaxxing has really helped me not be a push over. While I do try to avoid fights and stuff, I do stick my ground. It did annoy me how he said "tie your hair let me see how it is" and then tried telling me to put relaxers and undo my perm. I didn't go full out on him since my mum was in the room and I didn't want her to start screaming.

JFL he told me "I'm your cousin, I'm trying to help you. Trust me your hair is awful, get a 2 on your hair", me being the shit eating cunt I am was like "yeah you're right, I'll deffo get a 2 on the sides and keep my top a bit longer" and kept giving responses like that.

I read something a long time ago, and it's still stuck with me. Someone peaceful is someone who can cause damage but decides not to, someone who is a coward cannot cause damage and lets others step over him.
My hair is really curly and wild and shit like that and my mom and my brother have been telling me for like the past few weeks to get it cut and shit and I was like fuck you I'm not doing it, if you hate my hair then that means you hate yourself kuti harami cause guess which haramzadi gave it to me (she did). I plan on growing this shit out until my mom snaps I literally dgaf I already told her straight up that I'm ugly because I inherited most of her genes while my sister has lived life on tutorial mode cause she got my dad's lightskin and straight hair. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• 2749220_Screenshot_20220216-153124_Messages.jpg
    2749220_Screenshot_20220216-153124_Messages.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2749217_First.jpg
    2749217_First.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, koalendo, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
My hair is really curly and wild and shit like that and my mom and my brother have been telling me for like the past few weeks to get it cut and shit and I was like fuck you I'm not doing it, if you hate my hair then that means you hate yourself kuti harami cause guess which haramzadi gave it to me (she did). I plan on growing this shit out until my mom snaps I literally dgaf I already told her straight up that I'm ugly because I inherited most of her genes while my sister has lived life on tutorial mode cause she got my dad's lightskin and straight hair. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you bangladeshi too?
Wtf is wrong with you too, you're acc crazy, it's no ones fault your life is hard. You probably aren't NT irl. It's easy for girls yes, but bro even I as a 5'5 curry get dates. I literally permed my hair because curly hair on darker skinned curries is a halo. Don't let the looks shit get to your head too much

you bangladeshi too?
Wtf is wrong with you too, you're acc crazy, it's no ones fault your life is hard. You probably aren't NT irl. It's easy for girls yes, but bro even I as a 5'5 curry get dates. I literally permed my hair because curly hair on darker skinned curries is a halo. Don't let the looks shit get to your head too much
No I'm south indian Hyderabadi

• Woah
No I'm south indian Hyderabadi
That's insane, we say haramzadi in my language too haha. You live in the west? age too?

• Woah
Hyderabadi muslim urdu speaking

• Woah
do you think it's due to your looks or due to non-NT be srs
Looks mainly, I don't have any problem talking to people but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not socially stunted to a certain degree, I mean it's only natural I've literally been socially and romantically rejected my whole life.

• +1
Looks mainly, I don't have any problem talking to people but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not socially stunted to a certain degree, I mean it's only natural I've literally been socially and romantically rejected my whole life.
pm me pic? I'll pm pic of my "transformation" too?

This is my least anglefrauded one but I'm gonna go take a shower cause I look like a literal dark abo right now since I just came back from running.

Attachments

• 20220304_124820.jpg
    20220304_124820.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
This is my least anglefrauded one but I'm gonna go take a shower cause I look like a literal dark abo right now since I just came back from running.
you aren't truecel tier you are not that dark just get your shit together

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
nigga you look decent, your looks aren't holding you back in the slightest. How are you dark skinned?? You're waaaay lighter than me. Your family are right though, get a haircut. It does look too long on you.

Only major failio are your eyes tho tbh. You aren't truecel tier at all, again it's because you aren't NT. Have you tried seeking therapy? There 100% is hope for you

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
to answer op's i would never give him the time of my day again. how does he dare to tell me how should i style my hair

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and FailedNormieManlet
to answer op's i would never give him the time of my day again. how does he dare to tell me how should i style my hair
my lookism brother <3

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
ur balding cousin is basically scared of getting mogged the fuck out of the wedding

and thats exactly what u r gonna do, give him that nightmare because he made u feel like shit and stressed you out.
time for u to relax and feel the warmth of the mog :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Baldingman1998, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
ur balding cousin is basically scared of getting mogged the fuck out of the wedding

and thats exactly what u r gonna do, give him that nightmare because he made u feel like shit and stressed you out.
time for u to relax and feel the warmth of the mog :Comfy:
I had the feeling he was seething a little when I spoke to my other cousin about this girl who implied she wanted to get married with me (pakistani friend of mine), truecel cousin smfh

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Wow you have issues. Can’t believe I argued with an actual insane person you’re insulting your mother blaming her for your life when she’s done nothing to deserve this disrespect. You’ve actually let this blackpill bs get to your head and now your poor mother who doesn’t even understand what any of this is has to deal with a son who has brain damage from browsing incels forums. Seek help you absolutely waste of space.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14905, ROTTING and 5 others
Wow you have issues. Can’t believe I argued with an actual insane person you’re insulting your mother blaming her for your life when she’s done nothing to deserve this disrespect. You’ve actually let this blackpill bs get to your head and now your poor mother who doesn’t even understand what any of this is has to deal with a son who has brain damage from browsing incels forums. Seek help you absolutely waste of space.
- done nothing
- gave me her shit genes

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ROTTING and Deleted member 15004
nigga you look decent, your looks aren't holding you back in the slightest. How are you dark skinned?? You're waaaay lighter than me. Your family are right though, get a haircut. It does look too long on you.

Only major failio are your eyes tho tbh. You aren't truecel tier at all, again it's because you aren't NT. Have you tried seeking therapy? There 100% is hope for you
Actually that pic might be slightly frauded cause of lighting, the color of my neck is my actual face color.

• +1
100% his mother is so forgiving of his behaviour. I didn't want to say what you said since it was a bit too mean, but yeah you are pretty spot on. Brutal af

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15577

- blackpilled looksmaxxing forum

- telling me to unironically seek therapy like some cucked redditor

Bro I can't take this shit anymore

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and ROTTING
- blackpilled looksmaxxing forum

- telling me to unironically seek therapy like some cucked redditor

Bro I can't take this shit anymore

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nigga, I'm blackpilled too. But it's far from over for you, you need actual therapy. I enjoy this place for the funny content and real discussions, but irl I am a pretty sound/sane person. You srs need therapy bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15577
Nigga, I'm blackpilled too. But it's far from over for you, you need actual therapy. I enjoy this place for the funny content and real discussions, but irl I am a pretty sound/sane person. You srs need therapy bhai
You know the funniest shit is that "seek therapy" is for people who are responsible for their own mistakes. I'm wondering, do you think there was some kind of character creation screen before i was born, and I willingly chose to be born curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? Seek therapy, even though I'm completely justified in being depressed as an almost 24 khhv? Seek therapy, even though I addressed the RIGHT person who is responsible for my problems AKA my looks because she's the one that passed them down to me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Fucking mentalcel you're literally a high-tier normie in looks what the fuck are you complaining about you Deccan HTN mofo? Go to a doctor, not a psychiatrist:feelskek:

You know the funniest shit is that "seek therapy" is for people who are responsible for their own mistakes. I'm wondering, do you think there was some kind of character creation screen before i was born, and I willingly chose to be born curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? Seek therapy, even though I'm completely justified in being depressed as an almost 24 khhv? Seek therapy, even though I addressed the RIGHT person who is responsible for my problems AKA my looks because she's the one that passed them down to me?
1. You are angry about being KHHV
2. You believe it is your looks which are the issue here
3. You therefore feel anger towards your mother for your lack of dating success

Lets break this down logically

1. Okay fine
2. No it's not your looks, you are decent looking. You are just autistic and have mental issues. I'm 5'5, darker skinned than you and I have been on dates with white women and pajeet women. AND I LIVE IN THE FUCKING WEST. If I can do shit despite my looks, then you can since you already have a decent base and just needs to looksmax more in order to MAXIMISE your potential
3. Thus with 2 being proven false, it's not your mother's issue you are KHHV. It's your own psychological issues.

The real looksmax for you, would be seeking therapy.

Your cousin is low sentient and bluepilled. On top of that he has insecurity and inferiority issues + hate because of his insecurity and hurt soul. I pity him more than anything. I think you did the right thing and I think you can go to his wedding if you want but let him live in his bubble because it's over for him anyway.

• +1
27 year old roastie + trucel 5'4 curry :ROFLMAO:
My condolences to their offspring :cry:

• JFL
27 year old roastie + trucel 5'4 curry :ROFLMAO:
My condolences to their offspring :cry:
And so the cycle of suffering continues. God forgive the curry race. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Baldingman1998 and FailedNormieManlet