Update on the Ukrainian girl from the club I banged (pic)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
She was ignoring me for a few weeks and saying she was "busy" when I asked her to meet up. So I used the no contact method, completely stopped texting her. Then a few weeks later she suddenly messaged me again and said she missed me. I was shocked. No contact is the most legit PUA strategy ever invented. When you stop contacting them, they start thinking about you and wondering if you must be banging another chick (I wasn't, I was sitting in my room the whole time 😆)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MoggerGaston, romanstock and 2 others
She looks pregnant in that pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, psychomandible, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Didn't you have a girlfriend or something? What are you planning with this chick?

Shes so ugly lmao you can tell

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
Didn't you have a girlfriend or something? What are you planning with this chick?
No I do not. I don't know why, but I started getting one-i-tis for her when she stopped contacting me, even though every time I see her she gets angry and yells at me.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She was ignoring me for a few weeks and saying she was "busy" when I asked her to meet up. So I used the no contact method, completely stopped texting her. Then a few weeks later she suddenly messaged me again and said she missed me. I was shocked. No contact is the most legit PUA strategy ever invented. When you stop contacting them, they start thinking about you and wondering if you must be banging another chick (I wasn't, I was sitting in my room the whole time 😆)

Danm you ascended hard since the last time I seen you last year,you look way less scary/aspie mirin

No I do not. I don't know why, but I started getting one-i-tis for her when she stopped contacting me, even though every time I see her she gets angry and yells at me.
You're a good guy man don't let her do that to you. Does she get anything out of being with you? Like do you take her out places or spend money on her? Or do you two just have sex and chill at home?

And why is she on her phone instead of cuddling with you on the bed naked maybe watching a movie with you? She looks like she's closing herself off to you.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and finn899
Danm you ascended hard since the last time I seen you last year,you look way less scary/aspie mirin
But the messages you sent are soo brutal 😭

ukraininan girls fog also theyre colored pink for extra femininity points

thinking about it theyre probably the most feminine pheno there is, even more than gooks which white mfs in the west have been worshipping lately as a pinnacle of femininity (they age better though)

You're a good guy man don't let her do that to you. Does she get anything out of being with you? Like do you take her out places or spend money on her? Or do you two just have sex and chill at home?

And why is she on her phone instead of cuddling with you on the bed naked maybe watching a movie with you? She looks like she's closing herself off to you.
No, the only time I see her is once a week when she comes over late at night drunk after being out with her girlfriends at a club. We just have sex all night, then she goes home in the morning. She's on her phone because she speaks no English, so we couldn't communicate without a translator. However, I'm going to shock her when she comes over because I've been studying Russian this whole time we didn't see each other.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
you look high t in that video

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
No, the only time I see her is once a week when she comes over late at night drunk after being out with her girlfriends at a club. We just have sex all night, then she goes home in the morning. She's on her phone because she speaks no English, so we couldn't communicate without a translator. However, I'm going to shock her when she comes over because I've been studying Russian this whole time we didn't see each other.
Don't fall for her bro. Only girls I've ever known that drank a lot were MEGA whores.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MoggerGaston, romanstock and 2 others
IMG 2629

Is the yt video you?

Mirin the bones.

From all the sexting how was it when you met her irl for the first time? Did you keep up the same energy and dirty talk her or was it mostly feminine talk by complimenting how nice she looks and then went off to eat before banging her.

Wow she fogs and you look pretty good too bro

Dangerous game with her. You are emotionally invested in a fwb who is not exclusive with you.

Watch out ur heart doesnt get broken, emotional destruction, etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ihearvoices