Upper class Prettyboy maxxing to get my 5'1 onetis

D

Deleted

Lurker
I know more about her at this point than she does about herself. She was talking to this guy who ended up getting w her best friend (jfl that dude is a good friend of mine) and was rly upset saying she thought he was a good guy and shit. Another guy she wrote with same thing didn't like that he partied and stuff. Now i'm definitly better looking than these 2 guys but even though i'm friends w them i'm not as well connected just yet but i'm working hard on it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580, Lmao and 1 other person
Nice chin faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Entschuldigung, Deprived and 1 other person
Tales from the slums of Rinkeby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8165, Anomaly and 2 others
When he has the aspire stare :love: Goodluck bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted
I know more about her at this point than she does about herself. She was talking to this guy who ended up getting w her best friend (jfl that dude is a good friend of mine) and was rly upset saying she thought he was a good guy and shit. Another guy she wrote with same thing didn't like that he partied and stuff. Now i'm definitly better looking than these 2 guys but even though i'm friends w them i'm not as well connected just yet but i'm working hard on it.

just ask her out

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
My existence transcends yours so much with your cucked oneitis whining

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
I'm getting knowledge about her type, becoming friends with her acquaintances and a party is planned where she'll come.

For her its going to seem natural, but it's all planned out.
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, The_God, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
You're arvid gustavsson . You will always have this forum's support. Go fucking ask her out

• +1
imagine looksmaxxing just to settle down. make it make sense. You're young dude. Enjoy your youth. Fuck as many young whores as you can before the agepill hits.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Yashchandra and 3 others
Simply asking her out could destroy the bigger picture even if she says yes. It wouldn't be natural like the wattpad stories i've been reading.
funny nigga

• +1
Reactions: evap0
imagine looksmaxxing just to settle down. make it make sense. You're young dude. Enjoy your youth. Fuck as many young whores as you can before the agepill hits.
Different strokes for different folks. Maybe he doesn’t wanna slay, but i think he should at least try it first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Thanks Arvid, looking good 👍

• +1
kill urself:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: evap0
I'm drunkmaxxed again brahs, I will reiterate a simple truth: Dutch, Flemish and especially Scandinavian girls fog hard, Germanic girls are perfect. Copers who fawn over Slavic women are simply mentally ill.

• +1
If I looked like this I'd have onlyfans and would be swimming on money tbh

Women don't care about looks. At best you can get is a 7/10 Becky. You need to be ugly to get stacies.