USA Hair Transplant Jerry Cooley?

green

green

Iron

I've been taking finasteride for 20 months, pattern and density haven't really changed. Keep in mind this is worst possible way for me to show it, bright light above my head and camera angled at top of my head which is not how people usually see me.

Jerry Cooley has some pretty decent results https://haircenter.com/hair-transplant-before-afters/
Should I make a consult with him? Might be a year until I can get the surgery based on the wait suggested on his website.

Somewhat worried a hair transplant wouldn't give me enough density and I'll have to end up shaving my head anyways.

Weird user

I've been taking finasteride for 20 months, pattern and density haven't really changed. Keep in mind this is worst possible way for me to show it, bright light above my head and camera angled at top of my head which is not how people usually see me.

Jerry Cooley has some pretty decent results https://haircenter.com/hair-transplant-before-afters/
Should I make a consult with him? Might be a year until I can get the surgery based on the wait suggested on his website.

Try RU-58841 with fin. If that doesn't work hop on dutasteride

Try RU-58841 with fin. If that doesn't work hop on dutasteride
Is a hair transplant a bad idea at this point? I don't really want to take any more magical chemicals that I don't know what they are doing to save my hair. Any HT surgeon will probably tell me it's fine even if I will get a subpar result just to take my money.

Is a hair transplant a bad idea at this point? I don't really want to take any more magical chemicals that I don't know what they are doing to save my hair. Any HT surgeon will probably tell me it's fine even if I will get a subpar result just to take my money.
No, you definitely need a hair transplant, but I would make sure first how many hair follicles can be saved / regrown from fin + RU + minox. After 6 months of use you will know the answer.

• +1
Reactions: green