IMG 3470

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Aero, shalomnigga and 10 others
people at school will suspect you are gay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, longjohnmong, DoII and 1 other person
You have too much hooding to get the lash effect, but yes theres a slight improvement. Lashes are very underrated

Del

• +1
Reactions: Aero, blatonslatt, aleksander and 1 other person
isn't the effect from curlers just temporary?

give the link to the one you use

You should try lightly coloring the waterline of your lower lashes w a dark pencil . I think it’ll look pretty insane , especially on a already chad eye area

• +1
Reactions: Aero, aleksander and LiterallyNightwing
Depends on the lenght of the lashes. If they are long you will look like a girl and just silly, it's too noticeable

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Depends on the lenght of the lashes. If they are long you will look like a girl and just silly, it's too noticeable
Which is why you use a small curler and target the outer canthus

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and cytoplasm
Didnt know it existed, in fact probably doesnt in my shithole. It also looks like youre lower lashes got longer in the bottom pic did you use anything for those

Mine is too large for that. Which would you suggest? My lashes by my lateral canthus droop down.

Mine is too large for that. Which would you suggest? My lashes by my lateral canthus droop down.
Mac half lash curler But just any half lash curler should do

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
i have too much eye hooding just like you and even tho my lashes are pretty long and thick, they used to be invisible but now after using an eyelash curler they pop out and look amazing.

i have too much eye hooding just like you and even tho my lashes are pretty long and thick, they used to be invisible but now after using an eyelash curler they pop out and look amazing.
Show pic

Yeah been using curlers for some time now. Definitely helps in making eyes appear more pretty. Something I've noticed is very common among Chads is that a lot of them have curled up eyelashes making their eyes pretty

How to avoid cutting the lashes with that device?