just look at the bluepilled replies LMAO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200914-202932__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200914-202932__01.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx and Flowey
Brutal but true

Good looking people can be awful people and get away with it because of braindead NPCs. Ngl, after learning of the blackpill I don't give special treatment to anyone just because they're good looking or popular.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others
Brutal but true

Good looking people can be awful people and get away with it because of braindead NPCs. Ngl, after learning of the blackpill I don't give special treatment to anyone just because they're good looking or popular.
nah dude, being GL obviously gets boring after a while

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200914-203943__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200914-203943__01.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 36
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DharkDC, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others
Brutal but true

cope, you still do, be it subconsciously. impossible to turn looks halo off in your head.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4612
cope, you still do, be it subconsciously. impossible to turn looks halo off in your head.
this tbh
but atleast i now realize my superficial nature and can kinda suppress with enough willpower

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and stuckneworleans
dom guys get more respect , who would you be more scared of? assuming you dont know one is a proffesional fighter
(175 cm)
(196 cm)
alvarez would fuck him up but yet orton is more intimidating

• +1
Reactions: penis3
"I worked on my personality and game, but it hasn't worked yet, time to try harder!"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
dom guys get more respect , who would you be more scared of? assuming you dont know one is a proffesional fighter
View attachment 667754(175 cm)
View attachment 667756(196 cm)
alvarez would fuck him up but yet orton is more intimidating
That's a massive cope. If the second guy would know to fight at all, he would fucking crush that dwarf. He's 21cm taller, looks way bigger. That's a MASSIVE advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4612
That's a massive cope. If the second guy would know to fight at all, he would fucking crush that dwarf. He's 21cm taller, looks way bigger. That's a MASSIVE advantage.
yes but he dosent , if 1 dude has trained mma his whole life he will fuck dudes up. Yet orton would be more intimidating to normies even tho alvarez is a more skilled fighter. Looks determine how we perceive people , orton could have never been in a fight but would anyone try to fight him? fuuuuck no

brutal sub

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RAITEIII, Mexicanboi and 2 others
yes but he dosent , if 1 dude has trained mma his whole life he will fuck dudes up. Yet orton would be more intimidating to normies even tho alvarez is a more skilled fighter. Looks determine how we perceive people , orton could have never been in a fight but would anyone try to fight him? fuuuuck no
That's a cope. He's in WWE, even though it's just a show, he must know some basic shit.

That's a cope. He's in WWE, even though it's just a show, he must know some basic shit.

even without he could fuck up normies just because of his fucking insane size , but at that point it dosent matter if you can fight , legit no one would try to start something with you if you looked like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps