USER0213 and disillusioned are biggest truecels here

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
The more I think about @disillusioned and @USER0213 the more shocking and eye-opening it becomes. You can never stop making of someone like them. They are the the character you post on an incel textbook as the textbook prototype example of what a truecel looks like. Like when you see that Tera Chad morph going around of that huge roided guy with a Thanos jaw and chin as a textbook prototype example of "Tera Chad," that's because no actual person exists that can be used as an example of "Tera Chad." Every existing individual falls short in some way or other. Hence one must resort to morphs. But when looking for an example of "Tera Incel," one need not resort to morphing. @disillusioned and @USER0213 are walking examples. They fit the bill in each and every single way. Let us go down the SMV handbook:

1. Face/Hair

2. Race

3. Phenotype

4. Height

5. Frame

6. Muscle insertions

7. Muscle mass

8. Dick

@disillusioned and @USER0213 are bottom in ALL. They are the definition of Tera truecel. The bottoms of the earth. The lowest of the lowest. The dogs among dogs. The rats among rats. I can go on for 10,000 words and it won't be enough.

@
Haven
@Haven @
chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 @
buckchadley31
@buckchadley31 @
Z3n
@Z3n @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @
gamma
@gamma @
BearBoy
@BearBoy @hebbewem @MarkCorrigan @Rupert Pupkin @Leonardo DiCaprio @CookiesAndCream @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, alriodai, lutte and 12 others
Both are nordic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, currylightskin, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
@USER0213 is still trying to escape from us XZCUGTz it never began for this shitskin dalit

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, AlexBrown84 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15338
@WannabeJock da fuq you're talking about?

Yes I'm fucked but there are guys even more fucked than me tbh. To a considerable degree I'm basically a locationcel (born in 90+% white country and tiny town with barely any women plus I'm naturally anti-social).

My 'stats':

Race: Nordic/Great
Height: 6.2ft/Great
Frame: Scrawny/Poor
Face: low-tier normie/Poor but not terrible basically 4/10
Hair: Dark brown/Good
Eyes: Blue/Great

Frankly I wouldn't even be incel if I had at least 6/10 face and maybe a bigger frame. I'm rather lucky in almost every other aspect. This just goes to show how face > everything else. Having shit frame doesn't help.

• +1
Reactions: Fear

Yes I'm fucked but there are guys even more fucked than me tbh. To a considerable degree I'm basically a locationcel (born in 90+% white country and tiny town with barely any women plus I'm naturally anti-social).

My 'stats':

Frankly I wouldn't even be incel if I had at least 6/10 face and maybe a bigger frame. I'm rather lucky in almost every other aspect. This just goes to show how face > everything else. Having shit frame doesn't help.
Have you thought about moving to Reykjavik? Or is that out of possibility?

Have you thought about moving to Reykjavik? Or is that out of possibility?
Will never do this my income would drop by 80% srs at least here I can rott while having actual money left. Plus what would the point be Iceland is feminist whore dystopia I tried Icelandic dating sites back in my mid 20's (I'm 31 now) and even then all the foids rejected me didn't matter where in the country they lived. Lots of them also had disclaimers on their profiles saying "nobody over 30" jfl it's over for me.

My 'stats':

@gamma @looksmaxxer234 @lutte @volcelfatcel @Tony
Thoughts ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: volcelfatcel, lutte, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Will never do this my income would drop by 80% srs at least here I can rott while having actual money left. Plus what would the point be Iceland is feminist whore dystopia I tried Icelandic dating sites back in my mid 20's (I'm 31 now) and even then all the foids rejected me didn't matter where in the country they lived. Lots of them also had disclaimers on their profiles saying "nobody over 30" jfl it's over for me.
You should run jbw in Greece or Sicily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You should move to Denmark

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and lutte
The more I think about @disillusioned and @USER0213 the more shocking and eye-opening it becomes. You can never stop making of someone like them. They are the the character you post on an incel textbook as the textbook prototype example of what a truecel looks like. Like when you see that Tera Chad morph going around of that huge roided guy with a Thanos jaw and chin as a textbook prototype example of "Tera Chad," that's because no actual person exists that can be used as an example of "Tera Chad." Every existing individual falls short in some way or other. Hence one must resort to morphs. But when looking for an example of "Tera Incel," one need not resort to morphing. @disillusioned and @USER0213 are walking examples. They fit the bill in each and every single way. Let us go down the SMV handbook:

1. Face/Hair

2. Race

3. Phenotype

4. Height

5. Frame

6. Muscle insertions

7. Muscle mass

8. Dick

@disillusioned and @USER0213 are bottom in ALL. They are the definition of Tera truecel. The bottoms of the earth. The lowest of the lowest. The dogs among dogs. The rats among rats. I can go on for 10,000 words and it won't be enough.

@
Haven
@Haven @
chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 @
buckchadley31
@buckchadley31 @
Z3n
@Z3n @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @
gamma
@gamma @
BearBoy
@BearBoy @hebbewem @MarkCorrigan @Rupert Pupkin @Leonardo DiCaprio @CookiesAndCream @looksmaxxer234
I agree with you tbh. DisIllusioned part only bcus I don't know who is USRER0213

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
I agree with you tbh. DisIllusioned part only bcus I don't know who is USRER0213
I was joking he is a good user apart from his schizo threads

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel