Users mog battle (forum enemies edition) Makhachev vs mogger123

Who's a better user?

• Total voters
JackTheKnife

JackTheKnife

Do you
@Makhachev and @mogger123 are known to be forum enemies. In fact mogger even wrote a whole essay explaining why Makhachev is supposedly the shittiest user on this site. But that's not how it works, we need to put it to the test.

@Makhachev The ghost of looksmax
-39358811.jpg

@mogger123 3, 14, 42, 104, ? ~110 iq sequence
maxresdefault.jpg

Who do you like more? which do you prefer? vote.

@Manletmachine @Ketamine @MoggerGaston @BrahminBoss @Bushman @BearBoy @Marsik @heroin @Beastimmung @the BULL @defezman @IwantToLooksMaxx @HeightPilledum @Artemis @SubSigma @justinzayn @Wallenberg @Zeruel @Sprinkles @drop @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @Allornothing @Sub0 @Krakowski @Bewusst @Skywalker @TsarTsar444 @Elvisandreaa @It'snotover @ShowerMaxxing @Yliaster @apemaxxed @inferiorpispot234 @_MVP_ @Slayer @slayer69 @High Cortisol Chad @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 29155, aBetterMii and 16 others
no tag no care

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and JackTheKnife
Its Not smart to Take sides usually but @Makhachev is my homeboy, dont know the Other one, yes i know im ignorant

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
damn clean sweep makhachev

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
brutal results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 23558
Makhachev!

• JFL
Who's a better user?
Makhachev
Votes: 10 100.0%
mogger123
Votes: 0 0.0%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, JackTheKnife and Deleted member 28691
@Makhachev before the mog battle:

@Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 23558 and JackTheKnife
@Makhachev and @mogger123 are known to be forum enemies. In fact mogger even wrote a whole essay explaining why Makhachev is supposedly the shittiest user on this site. But that's not how it works, we need to put it to the test.

@Makhachev The ghost of looksmax
-39358811.jpg

@mogger123 3, 14, 42, 104, ? ~110 iq sequence
maxresdefault.jpg

Who do you like more? which do you prefer? vote.

@Manletmachine @Ketamine @MoggerGaston @BrahminBoss @Bushman @BearBoy @Marsik @heroin @Beastimmung @the BULL @defezman @IwantToLooksMaxx @HeightPilledum @Artemis @SubSigma @justinzayn @Wallenberg @Zeruel @Sprinkles @drop @Gargantuan @TRUE_CEL @Allornothing @Sub0 @Krakowski @Bewusst @Skywalker @TsarTsar444 @Elvisandreaa @It'snotover @ShowerMaxxing @Yliaster @apemaxxed @inferiorpispot234 @_MVP_ @Slayer @slayer69 @High Cortisol Chad @Vermilioncore
Why do people always larp as that russian guy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I will change vote when Makhachev unignores me

• JFL
This guy genuinely has the verbal iq of a small child, like I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece could formulate more complex sentences than him. And it's not because English isn't his first language, I actually have a lot of respect for multilingual users whose English isnt too great. It's because there is zero ambition to anything he writes ever.

It's very clear he just types out the first thought that comes into his head without any sort of quality filter or time for reflection and, unfortunately for us, he isn't particularly bright so the result is bottom of the barrel spam.

This wouldn't be too bad but the guy has absolutely no life so he churns out thousands upon thousands of this trash every week.

Why don't you just ignore him? Well I already have. I'm looking out for new users who I don't wish to be subjected to or turned away from the forum by his incessant low quality spam. I propose either a) he gets permabanned again or b) he is placed into ignore for users and guests as a default and his posts only become visible if this is manually undone.

Can't understand the brain wiring of russians which leads to their way of thinking and posting fascinations, so the first one mogs in my taste for that fact, makes for a more unique experience reading the diversity of shitposts on offtopic, imagine if only anglos posted, it would lose that magic which is maintained from watching the wierd combos of user to user cyclical post replying between eachother, manufacturing something like a chess game, where every game you will watch or play be unique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and JackTheKnife
Can't understand the brain wiring of russians which leads to their way of thinking and posting fascinations, so the first one mogs in my taste for that fact, makes for a more unique experience reading the diversity of shitposts on offtopic, imagine if only anglos posted, it would lose that magic which is maintained from watching the wierd combos of user to user cyclical post replying between eachother, manufacturing something like a chess game, where every game you will watch or play be unique
Power of diversity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and TsarTsar444
@Makhachev
savage-kingdom-savage-kingdom-gi-fs.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
@inferiorpispot234 okay, deal is deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
fuck both of them nigga how bout thatttt bang bang 💀

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump. We need to get to 30 total votes.

first guy is that Russian prettyboy second is some actor in a movie. Show their real faces lol, why does bro call himself “makkhachev”(high T Dagestani warrior) when he looks like a Femboy?
IMG 2945 IMG 2944

Last edited:
Mogger 123 is a retard

I don't know who either of them are

What happened to the Makhachev vs Vermilioncore one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back