Users should form their own village, support each other.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: gigell and greycel
If they're not allowed to bring their mommies to take care of them the village would collapse.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
We need more of a brotherhood.
We know how each other feel, yet after (if) we ascend, most will go to slaying.. in turn cucking their incel friends and promoting hypergamy.

Even if you don't care enough about your own moral code of conduct, don't sleep around for your friends you made before you were good looking

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Elias de God
If they're not allowed to bring their mommies to take care of them the village would collapse.
Yeah legit. JFL if you think I’m going to contribute to the village if I’m not being given quality raw meat, tretinoin, sunscreen, surgery money, and a MTB girlfriend

We know how each other feel, yet after (if) we ascend, most will go to slaying.. in turn cucking their incel friends and promoting hypergamy.

Even if you don't care enough about your own moral code of conduct, don't sleep around for your friends you made before you were good looking
my “brothers” here would bash my skull in with a coconut while I slept if we were trapped on an island with a single LTB

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Darkeningstar
Happy Dog GIF

You're getting too deep into this

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel