Using lust to your advantage

David17

David17

hallucinating
Lust, a sin, is usually one of the most challenging to resist. We are even taught to run away from lust and avoid it rather than fighting it. But what if there was a way to take advantage of it.
For example, it could be used for exercise. Being horny and aroused gives us a powerful sex drive, so why not channel that into a workout. Physically, when we are aroused, our blood circulation increases as the heart beats faster, blood pressure increases, and blood flow is concentrated to the penis, giving us an erection. You may even go so far as to edge while working out to keep that sex-drive going when pumping weights. In general sexual arousal and stimuli can increase test and/or cortisol, at least temporarily while you are horny; that increase during a workout could be very useful.
This could also work as a way of Occlusion training, or Blood Flow Restriction Training, which is when you restrict blood-flow to your muscles in order to mimic a high-intensity workout, it also helps with vascularity. Since when you're horny blood-flow is concentrated to your dick, the muscles your training get less blood-flow and will reach failure faster and work harder.
Everyone can customize this form of a workout with different forms of making you horny, the goal is to maintain your horniness throughout your workout. If you have a high libido, you could give it a try.

I have found this helpful in the sense that I am more energetic during my workouts. This is from personal experience, not proven to be fact. If it doesn't work, there is no harm done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tervile1, bloomercel, Lethbridge and 2 others
dnrd and i want to rape

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, StalinCel, rose167 and 10 others
You may even go so far as to edge while working out to keep that sex-drive going when pumping weights.
just stroke your cock in the gym theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, wayme, bloomercel and 3 others
That’s why I have an auto pocket pussy that keeps pumping my dick. It helps to supplement zinc.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, orangomango2003, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
nigga shut the fuck up

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: kaugummi and thecel
The most effective way to use lust to your advantage is to become the object of your desire. Then you’ll live life on easy mode as a woman.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Oljafon