Using other’s misfortunes to make people feel sorry for you

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
“Can we meet?”

“I don’t know you. No. Sorry”

“Please? My best friend was hit by a car and my cousin is getting surgery to have his leg amputated because an illness. I’m really hurt and broken, can you please suck my dick? It’ll make me feel better…it’s the least you can do. I don’t ask for much.”

@8PSLcel @Thompsonz @luljankybo

Imagine doing this shit. Admittedly I have done this but it’s very selfish and machivallian trait. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
"that's kinda hot. Amputees make me rock hard"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
I remember i guilt tripped a girl into giving me money because my mom had died a couple weeks before
Machavellianism is king

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 17791
this shit is funny asf :lul::lul:
I do this and I feel bad…like…I hate having to use other people for my own needs. cho sang woo from squid game type shit

I do this and I feel bad…like…I hate having to use other people for my own needs. cho sang woo from squid game type shit
i feel bad too but its necessary, ends justify the means

i feel bad too but its necessary, ends justify the means
Machivalli trait. I have a conscience though. I do feel bad about my actions, but it’s the self preservation tactics that keep me happy

Machivalli trait. I have a conscience though. I do feel bad about my actions, but it’s the self preservation tactics that keep me happy
every time i feel bad i just remember that if it was them in my position, they'd do the same

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
every time i feel bad i just remember that if it was them in my position, they'd do the same
But what if they wouldn’t do the same? Some people wouldn’t…

then they're weak and deserve to be taken advantage of
So am I evil or am I doing the logical thing? Is my machivalli trait logical?

So am I evil or am I doing the logical thing? Is my machivalli trait logical?
it is logical and reasonable, at the end of the day our only concern should be about the enhancement and benefit of ourselves, even if that means screwing other people over in the process

• +1
I remember i guilt tripped a girl into giving me money because my mom had died a couple weeks before
Machavellianism is king
That's why having no friends is better. They just want to leach resources off of you.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17531
That's why having no friends is better. They just want to leach resources off of you.
friends are important, but you have to make sure they always see you as the main man, so they wont even think of using you

I cant do this cuz i feel embarassed cuz its so obvious ure manipulating them and i feel ill be called out.

• +1
I hate the „It’s my birthday-card“, like anyone gives a fuck about you or your birthday bitch