Vagina tightening (vaginoplasty)

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Since a lot of guys here are pussies who'd rather block DHTand stay twinks, i have found the best surgery for you girls
Vaginoplasty aka vaginal tightening
Produces amazing results, tightens roasties and brings back the virgin barrior idk what u call it, so a roastie can always bring back her virginity and act innocent and bleed like its the first time having sex
https://www.realself.com/vaginoplasty/before-and-after-photos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BlackBeard and jefferson
Wanna see you with no hair in your 20s. Kek you will cry when the amount of iois decrease to from e.g. 10 a day to 0.:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wanna see you with no hair in your 20s. Kek you will cry when the amount of iois decrease to from e.g. 10 a day to 0.:feelsokman:
hehe xd, shaved my head two weeks ago and still managed to get IOIs, sure i dont look the same, but blocking DHT is a CUCK move, have fun with your hair it's not doing you any good, because if it did you wouldn't be here
muh hairline bruh

hehe xd, shaved my head two weeks ago and still managed to get IOIs, sure i dont look the same, but blocking DHT is a CUCK move, have fun with your hair it's not doing you any good, because if it did you wouldn't be here
muh hairline bruh
Fin doesn't affect u that much. Only in like 2 percent of cases if that

some of the before's are disgusting roast beef vaginas

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
some of the before's are disgusting roast beef vaginas
thats what HS thots do nowadays, they take dick 1000 inches deep, then when they wanna get married they getthis surgery and fool a bluepilled cuck into thinking theyre virgins, there's also a procedure which kind of gives u ur virginity back and they bleed when fucked for the first time after the procedure

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
thats what HS thots do nowadays, they take dick 1000 inches deep, then when they wanna get married they getthis surgery and fool a bluepilled cuck into thinking theyre virgins, there's also a procedure which kind of gives u ur virginity back and they bleed when fucked for the first time after the procedure
it's a meme boyo. You don't get overstretched labia from taking 1000 BBC's

it's a meme boyo. You don't get overstretched labia from taking 1000 BBC's
so ur telling me an 18 year old virgin has a similar pussy to a 30 year old roastie?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
who wants to block his dht? you mean by taking finasteride?

bleh soo overused vaginas...... this is averge womans life vs average mans life

so ur telling me an 18 year old virgin has a similar pussy to a 30 year old roastie?
that's what is suggested if you google search it. I can't speak of personal experience because incel :feelsrope:

that's what is suggested if you google search it. I can't speak of personal experience because incel :feelsrope:
Respect bro. We’ll make it