Vegan food sucks if you're a looksmaxer

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Literally no vegan foods exist which have a low carb and high protein content which is essential for losing body fat while maintaining muscles. Even the so called high protein Vegan foods, which can never replace something like chicken breast come with even more carb content. So if you are someone who is looking forward to losing body fat, good luck buddy boyo, its over for you, just ldar. This is why a lot of curries who only eat veg (and take pride in that, stupid fags) are some of the most unfit people in the world.

Let us compare Tofu which is the pinnacle of high Protein Vegan food

100g of Tofu has
  • 8g Protein
  • 3g Carbs
Cool, this is low carb. But compare this to 100g of Chicken Breast
  • 31g Protein
  • 0g Carbs
Just fucking lol. You need to eat 400g of Tofu to get the same amount of Protein and in this process you will end up consuming 310cal. While in the case of Chicken Breast you will consume only 165cal

The list goes on. Beans and peas etc are higher in Protein content but they come with ton of calories and carbs. Let me remind you that beans and peas are so called highest Protein content vegan food. Let us take Kidney bean for example

100g of Kidney bean has
  • 24g Protein
  • 60g Carbs
So this one has higher protein content, almost 3 times Tofu has. But fucking lol it comes with 20 times Carb content and 4.5 time calorie content too

In a nutshell. If you are a looksmaxer then you can't be Vegan. No doubt curries look so unfit and eat stupid vegan food with tons of oil.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
This isn't even taking into consideration bioavailability.

Not a vegan but i eat tofu from time to time and the one i eat has 19g/100

chicken breast is food of the gods

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Future Arablite and 11gaijin
Vegan food sucks

tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Being vegan is not sustainable, particularly if you are doing frequent high-intensity exercises.

Plant based diets aren't for everyone, but it isn't necessary to eat a low carb diet to be lean. People who eat plant based diets tend to have lower BMIs. I eat mostly plants and a normal amount of carbohydrates and protein , and I've gotten leaner. You're right about protein, though.

You don't need to eat low carb to loose bf and nuts are are pretty good source of protein if you wanna go low carb. Also you are completely ignoring fiber which can be essential if you wanna loose bf. I am vegan and I am low bf and pretty fit.
The reason curries are so high bf is because they put like 250ml of oil in every food.

This is depressing but true. I don't want to eat animals but I'll have to some day.
I'll most likely quit being a vegetarian soon. My family members will be surprised then which is annoying.
I hate this life. It's evil. We have to do evil shit to have a good life.

This is depressing but true. I don't want to eat animals but I'll have to some day.
I'll most likely quit being a vegetarian soon. My family members will be surprised then which is annoying.
I hate this life. It's evil. We have to do evil shit to have a good life.
Killing animals and eating them is not evil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Ur a maderchod if ur not eating butter chicken and peas pulao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, 11gaijin and nattycel
Veganism can work but it's not sustainable for most people. Kinda dumb to do unless you are doing it for moral reasons, even then you're not really eliminating suffering.

Humans are designed to live and eat animals, its not evil.

Doubt that’d make a significant difference.
Protein bioavailability from plant foods is anywhere between the ranges of 30-55% while for example in the case of chicken breast it's like 80-90% iirc, numbers probably not accurate but it was about in that ratio.

Killing animals and eating them is not evil.
I don't mean it in that way. We are at the top and supposed to kill, that's right.
The food chain itself is completely evil. Why is killing necessary? Why can't earth be a paradise where we all live in peace and just don't even have to eat? How can people believe in a good God? If God exists, he's fucking evil.

I don't mean it in that way. We are at the top and supposed to kill, that's right.
The food chain itself is completely evil. Why is killing necessary? Why can't earth be a paradise where we all live in peace and just don't even have to eat? How can people believe in a good God? If God exists, he's fucking evil.
:soy:

Ive been Vegan for 3 years and I get my protein in easily for bodybuilding. If you are worried about bioavailaibility just take in 20% more protein than you normally would. Don't be so concerned with low carb. Just eat at a deficit to lose weight and eat at a slight surplus to gain muscle. Stay at maintenance to recomp. Find your maintenance daily calorie intake and make sure you are getting the required protein.

These are may go to sources of VEGAN protein:
Vegan protein powder: (some blended and sometimes pea protein) I mix it in almond milk , cocoa, bananas, cinnamon, and a scoop of peanut butter. It's f'n delicious. There's tons of brands out there...just watch for the ones made primarily from soy or made in China (heavy metals). Avoid those.
Tofu (yeah it doesn't have the same ratios as chicken but it's pretty good for variety) I make tofu scrambled eggs. Throw that shit in a pan with NOOCH (nutritional yeast - you need B12 and it gives a great flavor to Tofu) add some spices, cumin, garlic, onion powder and salt. Throw in some frozen spinach, peppers and cherry tomatoes. Delish.
MEAT ALTERNATIVES: Check out Beyond Meat brand. Especially the beef crumbles. (https://www.beyondmeat.com/products/view/beefy-crumble) The chicken strips are kinda bland and gross but the ground beef is F'n delicious. Add it to your pasta sauce - or put it in a skillet and add it to whatever you want. 55g of this "beef" has 90 calories,12 GRAMS OF PROTEIN, and 3g of carbs. Double that for 100g example you cited for chicken and you are pretty close to the same ratios.
DR Praegers Veggie Burgers and/or Beyond Meat Veggie burgers.
Beyond Meat Burgers -
270 cal 5g of carbs and 20 grams of Protein (https://www.beyondmeat.com/products/view/beyond-burger)
DR Praegers Veggie Burgers - 240 cal, 7 grams of carbs and 28 grams of Proetin (https://drpraegers.com/our-food/all-american-veggie-burgers/)
Chickpea Pasta by Banza - 57 gram serving - 350 cal, 56 gram of carbs, 25 grams of Protein - this pasta rocks... (https://www.eatbanza.com/pages/our-pasta)
Explore Cuisine Pasta - they make noodles out of back beans and edamame and lentils (56 gram serving, 215 cal, 23 carb and 25 grams of protein) https://thrivemarket.com/brand/explore-cuisine

It takes more work but once you find your sources that work for you ....you can get a killer body being Vegan.

Some good vegan bodybuilders on youtube that I follow:
Jon Venus: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-LXXVl3u9yJO3WRGTrEoA
Brian Turner: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ycqdFV0EmY5LmfM9mWkQg
N. Delgado: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-JiCSn29MdBYX5rRxuacQ (although it's pretty clear he's not natural)
Simnett Nutrition: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpyhJZhJQWKDdJCR07jPY-Q

Last edited:
balanced & proper plant based diet is hard to maintain, way harder than omnivorous, but if done right it just works just as well, also with added health benefits. research also is in favor of plant based diet when it comes to life expentancy. no animal food intake is directly associated with lowest serum cholesterol levels which directly associate with lowest risk % of cardiac problems (theres shitton studies listed in description). Heart disease is #1 killer world-wide (source), by reducing/eliminating your animal food intake you directly reduce your chances of dying by a lot, especially if heart problems run genetically in ur family

also people usually overrate how much protein you need and over-consume by a large margin. i won't deny it can be extremely hard to hit certain protein numbers if you're on a carb. restricted vegan diet, but you can just always use pea protein powder, which is highly bio-available and gives no allergic reactions.

im not saying to be a soyboy and go to vegan protests and shit, but saying vegan diet is unhealthy etc is just not true. most vegans are eating full on retard with doing 0 research. thats why all these people face denying in health over time. if you take your time to research everything and build a proper plant based diet, it may very well be the healthiest diet for you

• +1
Reactions: GingerMan75
i ain’t a vegan but i am vegetarian.
99% is genes when it comes to how your body reacts to food. That’s why some people can eat shit all their life and not have any major diseases while others can’t

Two more staples for me Tofurkey Sausage and Dave’s Killer Bread

Also every vegan food I see has a sgitload of salt. Always full of carbs and sodium the two worst things for facial bloat.

Literally no vegan foods exist which have a low carb and high protein content which is essential for losing body fat while maintaining muscles. Even the so called high protein Vegan foods, which can never replace something like chicken breast come with even more carb content. So if you are someone who is looking forward to losing body fat, good luck buddy boyo, its over for you, just ldar. This is why a lot of curries who only eat veg (and take pride in that, stupid fags) are some of the most unfit people in the world.

Let us compare Tofu which is the pinnacle of high Protein Vegan food

100g of Tofu has
  • 8g Protein
  • 3g Carbs
Cool, this is low carb. But compare this to 100g of Chicken Breast
  • 31g Protein
  • 0g Carbs
Just fucking lol. You need to eat 400g of Tofu to get the same amount of Protein and in this process you will end up consuming 310cal. While in the case of Chicken Breast you will consume only 165cal

The list goes on. Beans and peas etc are higher in Protein content but they come with ton of calories and carbs. Let me remind you that beans and peas are so called highest Protein content vegan food. Let us take Kidney bean for example

100g of Kidney bean has
  • 24g Protein
  • 60g Carbs
So this one has higher protein content, almost 3 times Tofu has. But fucking lol it comes with 20 times Carb content and 4.5 time calorie content too

In a nutshell. If you are a looksmaxer then you can't be Vegan. No doubt curries look so unfit and eat stupid vegan food with tons of oil.
a vegan diet causes several health problems and should not be considered by men who want to attract women

a vegan diet causes several health problems and should not be considered by men who want to attract women
316.jpg

I’m sorry but this is just plain wrong. The only thing you can’t get from a vegan diet is B12 so you supplement with that. There is plenty of evidence that a vegan diet is much healthier for you.
also Studies show vegans have 13% higher testosterone levels than meat eaters

Last edited:
I’m sorry but this is just plain wrong. The only thing you can’t get from a vegan diet is B12 so you supplement with that. There is plenty of evidence that a vegan diet is much healthier for you.
also Studies show vegans have 13% higher testosterone levels than meat eaters
t. soy cuck