Vermilioncore Is gone forever and I blame all of you cock motherfucking suckers.

A

Acee

Wait, hold up. Nah, I still don't give a fuck
It`s you. Because of you that he quit. You, talking about muh Dravidian Muh Punjabis. Nigga who gives a flying fuck? north this south that. Why you people give a shit? And the stupid morphs, wow bro I made your jaw bigger! you might look like that in a parallel universe bro haha. Omg so autistic omg the other day I was examining my teachers jawline when I was supposed to be doing class work, haha PSL autistic shit!

B51BCF055A20DDE3A444B46609670A4CB8CD8587

You and your fucking disgusting threads. Over for your bloated genes haha! X Million. Verm took good care of you guys. He opened the best threads and had the best posts, after a long day of bullying and people spitting on my face I would've log in with a smile knowing full well that he would deliver, and he did. Each fucking time. But you guys skipped his genius threads and posted on morphs and Punjabi threads.

#my lame jokes from Death’s A Promise And Your Lives Are The Lie

If that`s what u wanted, so be it. You`re all dumb as hell. Talking bout deep shit and savvy humor wasn`t good enough for you. Ok, Ok, let`s see who'd fuck you in the ass now. You eat what you cook, enjoy all these stupid threads one by one not a single one. I`m starting a 72 hour fast for his memory. I would only post here. May he regret his decision by a miracle.

fDAMO2.gif

You should all be ashamed of yourself. But all the legends are reborn after their actual deaths.

@Thompsonz @8PSLcel @ropemax @isis_Bleach @astatine

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 2403, Clark69 and 12 others
he is gone after i said that i got permabanned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath, aBetterMii and 1 other person
It's because thompsonz got banned apparently. Guess he didn't notice he got unbanned the next day lmao :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, galego123, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
I think he put me on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Acee
It's because thompsonz got banned apparently. Guess he didn't notice he got unbanned the next day lmao :lul:
he still wanted to leave for months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Erik-Jón and Acee
With the fall of rupert and vermilion the quality of the forum will suffer greatly. I will still stay since I have nothing better to do though :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
its all good in the hood kang

• +1
Who?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mazzi, n0rthface and 2 others
I miss my friend 😢

• +1
With the fall of rupert and vermilion the quality of the forum will suffer greatly. I will still stay since I have nothing better to do though :Comfy:
Rupert is another tragic but I can`t speak for him. @Leonardo DiCaprio should open a thread in his memory. There`s no better man for the job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Sweet bird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 17791, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Gonthar
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
He'll be back in less then 2 weeks, once he finds out Thompsonz has been unbanned(Again)

• +1
He'll be back in less then 2 weeks, once he finds out Thompsonz has been unbanned(Again)
@Vermilioncore If you see this, come back. We love you. @Thompsonz and me even got a lil bit closer today :)

• Love it
Reactions: stevielake
Rupert is another tragic but I can`t speak for him. @Leonardo DiCaprio should open a thread in his memory. There`s no better man for the job.
Rupert will be back. He always does come back...

• +1
@Acee you're clearly an alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You talk shit about cocksuckers while sucking his cock, funny thread

You talk shit about cocksuckers while sucking his cock, funny thread
it's vermillioncore sucking his own cock since this is clearly an alt. vermillion always talked about sucking his own cock

it's vermillioncore sucking his own cock since this is clearly an alt. vermillion always talked about sucking his own cock
No copes would help. You all say that I`m him but I`m not. I just like him that much. What`s wrong? He`s smart, nice, cunning, yet gentle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and galego123
That guy who works in Walmart? I'd be happier if he got bullied off the forum

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Haha so funny! Very inconspicuous alt, Verm!

He used to be a funny rotting schizo but now hes a soft wagecuck its about time he left

He used to be a funny rotting schizo but now hes a soft wagecuck its about time he left
He descended a bit but still mog every other user to oblivion.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I think it's someone trying to bait people into thinking it's vermilions alt :Comfy:
Jesus christ the autism. I had many convos with him in his threads or just around the forum. I would've understand If you said that if I showed up right after he quit, but at the same time like that? No. Focus on the subject.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
So you are his alt
No, you are retarded. I just said that changing IP isn`t a hard thing. I also said that I`m not him. I`m just a fan. Just a fucking fan.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 16369
Rest in piss bozo. Wont be missed.:feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123 and Acee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee