Very hard to looksmax and slay at the same time

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
During my periods of slaying I usually went out a lot, worked out less, was less on top of my skincare etc, and drank more. Usually hanging out with girls involved drinking or other kinds of drugs. I would go on 3-4 dates per week which would completely throw off my sleep schedule.

When looksmaxxing hard you follow a strict routine eat clean, train hard, etc so it’s hard to balance the two.

I think the goal is to just max out your looks and then completely focus on slaying.

Thoughts?

@Biggdink @softlysoftly @JFLateating @Thomas DOM @DoctorLooksmax @Amnesia @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: future_, Dystopian, Methhead and 13 others
Hard to eat pussy with braces nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 23209, PYT and 3 others
Agreed, that’s why I prefer a FWB or a low maintenance girlfriend. Or just get a new slay every 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 2268
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 24347 and 1 other person
Xang
Screenshot 2022 12 31 at 04 06 14 polar bear in texas meme   Ricerca Google

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Sigmapsycho, callisto and 5 others
Agreed, that’s why I prefer a FWB or a low maintenance girlfriend. Or just get a new slay every 2 months.
I get bored of fwb fast. Even in my worst months I usually got atleast 2 slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and thereallegend
Dude it’s ALSO…
Because when you are focused on attenuating certain flaws and obsessed with them, you feel bad about yourself sometimes meanwhile NT normies who are less worthy but have confidence sicne they don’t know about their flaws are getting girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 2268
Dude it’s ALSO…
Because when you are focused on attenuating certain flaws and obsessed with them, you feel bad about yourself sometimes meanwhile NT normies who are less worthy but have confidence sicne they don’t know about their flaws are getting girls
NT normies don’t get laid much. Casual sex starts at Chadlite but yeah being low inhib is very important big reason why I used to use phenibut a lot when slaying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 22639 and thereallegend
NT normies don’t get laid much. Casual sex starts at Chadlite but yeah being low inhib is very important big reason why I used to use phenibut a lot when slaying
I exaggerated, that being said I’ve known guys that kinda do despite not being GL
There’s definitely some “exceptions” to black pill, ofc good luck with a relationship if girls is above your league lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I exaggerated, that being said I’ve known guys that kinda do despite not being GL
There’s definitely some “exceptions” to black pill, ofc good luck with a relationship if girls is above your league lmao
Very true I was 20% bf sometimes when slaying, looks helps but is not everything NT matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Very true I was 20% bf sometimes when slaying, looks helps but is not everything NT matters a lot
Oh yeah dude when I had more physique halo but bloated face I could have done okay if I was able to socially connect with them back then
There’s dudes with not great faces but muscle who do well

• +1
Oh yeah dude when I had more physique halo but bloated face I could have done okay if I was able to socially connect with them back then
There’s dudes with not great faces but muscle who do well
Height and physique is huge

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 22639
Yeah u can't do both at the same time, its either one or the other. I recall there was a post where Amnesia said the best way is to do it in cycles, like 3 months looksmaxing then 3 months slaying. Which was what i was doing this year but then I realized i need to moneymax for surgeries so i stopped actively trying to get laid and went full monk mode to looksmax and got a job at a bank to moneymaxx.​

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Amnesia, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yeah u can't do both at the same time, its either one or the other. I recall there was a post where Amnesia said the best way is to do it in cycles, like 3 months looksmaxing then 3 months slaying. Which was what i was doing this year but then I realized i need to moneymax for surgeries so i stopped actively trying to get laid and went full monk mode to looksmax and got a job at a bank to moneymaxx.​
Id love to see this post
@Amnesia ?

• +1
Id love to see this post
@Amnesia ?

yes I did say that, and still do it. Cause my sex drive plummets when I am cutting, so dont even think about leanmaxxing and also trying to fuck a lot of girls. So I dont even have tinder or and app when cutting, too distracting wanting to meet hella girls when I know I wont be 100 percent sexually

Its because I cut aggressively, like sub 1200 calories. I hate cutting so I do it fast. But of course my sex drive is crap

Plus just in general my social meter and how willing I am to meet girls comes in waves. I get on all the apps and eventually get burned out, sexed out, and frustrated from flakes and delete them

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22639 and 1 other person
1200 calories
I don’t even think gymcel girls cutting down eat that little

Have u tried low carb or does getting lean actually mean eating that low

• +1
Reactions: callisto
I don’t even think gymcel girls cutting down eat that little

Have u tried low carb or does getting lean actually mean eating that low
120g protein 60g carb 10g fat

yeah i have gotten lean af with it, zero cardio 15 minutes lifting a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Moggedbyevery1
Imagine having to try to get sex.
Hard to get in to this mindset.

Just swap the carbs for fat?
Makes life a lot easier, especially if you’re natty, you basically won’t get a pump though.

• +1
Reactions: callisto

Tf your body is pretty decent with just 15 minutes of lifting tbh

Guess lean is everything

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Just swap the carbs for fat?
Makes life a lot easier, especially if you’re natty, you basically won’t get a pump though.
i dont lose weight unless its that low calories, i've tried. Nothing else works but extreme cutting for me. I cant even understand my body. Maybe fucked it up with all the 5 day long water fasts and shit I did all thru my 20's

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22639 and 1 other person
yes I did say that, and still do it. Cause my sex drive plummets when I am cutting, so dont even think about leanmaxxing and also trying to fuck a lot of girls. So I dont even have tinder or and app when cutting, too distracting wanting to meet hella girls when I know I wont be 100 percent sexually

Its because I cut aggressively, like sub 1200 calories. I hate cutting so I do it fast. But of course my sex drive is crap

Plus just in general my social meter and how willing I am to meet girls comes in waves. I get on all the apps and eventually get burned out, sexed out, and frustrated from flakes and delete them
I can relate to this a lot the dating apps can become like a full time job when trying to slay as you have to keep up with messaging tons of girls, swiping, responding fast enough, checking app throughout the day, setting dates, going on dates, etc. and this is nearly impossible to keep up with when having other goals like looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing. Even gym takes a hit as I am unable to workout on days I have dates otherwise I will have high cortisol levels on the date and feel worn out.

My thought is maybe we are too focused on achieving perfect looks and once you’re above the looks threshold it’s better to focus on slaying rather than becoming gigachad

@JFLateating

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Amnesia and Deleted member 22639
I agree bro

//Thomas DOM

• +1
over if you need drugs to talk to girls

During my periods of slaying I usually went out a lot, worked out less, was less on top of my skincare etc, and drank more. Usually hanging out with girls involved drinking or other kinds of drugs. I would go on 3-4 dates per week which would completely throw off my sleep schedule.

When looksmaxxing hard you follow a strict routine eat clean, train hard, etc so it’s hard to balance the two.

I think the goal is to just max out your looks and then completely focus on slaying.

Thoughts?

@Biggdink @softlysoftly @JFLateating @Thomas DOM @DoctorLooksmax @Amnesia @Xangsane
Your lifestyle is haram , convert to islam !!!

Thoughts?

chad always wins but you can ascend 1-2 levels. looksmaxxing is cope after htn.

Hard to eat pussy with braces nigger.
Ate some girl out and I forgot I had braces with the technique I was using ,I think I fucked up the whole experience but she didn’t tell me anything💀