Vibrations increase dick size?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
My dick used to be 6.25 to 6.5 inches bonepressed. But now my recent measurements say around 6.75. This finding has coincided with my experimentation with a vibration-generating massage device. (I’ve done it a few times while masturbating) I didn’t use the device at all when I measured, so it’s not like the results were due to it increasing blood flow. I’ll continue use of this device and update. i will get to 7 inches BP hopefully.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, huaus, thereallegend and 6 others
What kind of vibrations?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
C40d522e9a494d7fe3bad29c3bb0d604

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 23564 and Gonthar
Yes, higher blood flow at the base of the penis gives a stronger erection.
This is why it's better to have slight pubic hair, as tugging/pulling the pubic hair will cause a burning sensation that results in greater blood flow.

Yeah just bonesmash it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Slayercel, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
Jewish propaganda

My dick used to be 6.25 to 6.5 inches bonepressed. But now my recent measurements say around 6.75. This finding has coincided with my experimentation with a vibration-generating massage device. (I’ve done it a few times while masturbating) I didn’t use the device at all when I measured, so it’s not like the results were due to it increasing blood flow. I’ll continue use of this device and update. i will get to 7 inches BP hopefully.
Just jelq and stretch bro

• +1
might increase eq

but honestly if youre really coped about this just get a bathmate but idelaly stop caring and spend you time and energy on other things that will actually help you inl ife

Why do you have a Kalash person in your PFP?

• JFL
It can loosen the soft tissue and make it easier to expand, but I think there are more solid methods if you want to make true gains... Also never forget the Warm Rice Bag before and the Ice Bag after exercises so you can both loosen/cement your soft tissue and make things easier....

• +1
Kalash people are moggers.
They are worshipped by deathniks. I want them to be left alone. I bet if they were in Bharat ("India") that they'd try to move there en masse and rape them all. They're lucky they're in Pakistan where we respect them and leave them alone.

• +1