vid of this Asian women not only admitting that Asian women love black men,

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
but she says she see`s a lot of black men and Chinese women in China. And she has a lot of Korean friends who want to date Black men. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ogyv1KxSo

Here`s another vid called why do Korean women want to date black guys: Black man and Korea born women couple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-gq6JNJcVo

Story of African man Chinese Couples in China: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U

Story of a average looking black man with a Vietnamese women. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNnXJGf2O4Y

a video of Japanese women saying why they love black men https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAiOJ6bzc3c

Here`s a vid of a Foreign Asian women saying she prefers Black men over white men because they have more manly faces.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Biggdink, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
Never in my life seen an Asian with a black man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 9048, Beetlejuice and 11 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, datboijj, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Nigger cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, datboijj and RealLooksmaxxer
asian and indian men are terrified of bbc cucking but actively encourage and worship bwc's for cucking them in their own countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11604, Biggdink and 5 others
Never in my life seen an Asian with a black man.
Its cuz they dont interact under normal circumstances. When I went to college I see it all the time. And blasians are the most aesthetic race both men and women

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1973 and johncruz12345
asian and indian men are terrified of bbc cucking but actively encourage and worship bwc's for cucking them in their own countries
Asians look down on blacks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, datboijj and Deleted member 5656
Its cuz they dont interact under normal circumstances. When I went to college I see it all the time. And blasians are the most aesthetic race both men and women
Yeah in Us most likely.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 1100, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Yeah in Us most likely.
yea. In New York City there are a lot of Blasians for that reason. High concentration blacks and Asians. IN most other cities, there's one or the other. Like the west coast has a lot of asians and no blacks. The south has a lot of blacks no Asians. But when they get together, its more common than black male x white female couples from what I've seen tbh.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
The black guy they are thinking about is Broderick Hunter JFL, not your local manlet recessed drug dealer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2733, datboijj and 3 others
Tales from the rice houses of Beijing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
SOTQYCW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AlexAP, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Jfl blasians look subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
yea. In New York City there are a lot of Blasians for that reason. High concentration blacks and Asians. IN most other cities, there's one or the other. Like the west coast has a lot of asians and no blacks. The south has a lot of blacks no Asians. But when they get together, its more common than black male x white female couples from what I've seen tbh.
Not really, its still pretty rare. I dont live in NYC or a famous city but where I live 5/10s of the time Asian women date white men, 4/10s of the time Asian men, and 1/10s either a curry or black guy. Its surprisingly more common to see them with currys tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 1973
Blasians always end up looking like Malagasy subhumans
Qui est naomi osaka sportive mieux payee histoire
1200px 20180610 FIFA Friendly Match Austria vs Brazil David Alaba 850 1632

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and alex569
asians are FAR more racist to blacks than white people are but white people get blamed more
arabs are also really racist to blacks

but the retarded media only blames whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 7125, datboijj and 2 others
They are so hateable
Any race can agree

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 5656
Virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
arabs are also really racist to blacks

but the retarded media only blames whites
yeah, from what i've seen it goes:

indians(extreme)>asians(extreme)>arabs/nonwhite hispanics(less frequent but still enough to be expected)>whites(less frequent so that it's surprising when it happens)

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 5393
yeah, from what i've seen it goes:

indians(extreme)>asians(extreme)>arabs/nonwhite hispanics(less frequent but still enough to be expected)>whites(less frequent so that it's surprising when it happens)
blacks mog arabs to oblivion, they hate being mogged and are often very delusional about how they look

you frequently see anorexic 5ft6 arabs thinking they are moggers

you remember that asap rocky incident last year where his crew was harassed by some gigatwinks?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 5656
Not really, its still pretty rare. I dont live in NYC or a famous city but where I live 5/10s of the time Asian women date white men, 4/10s of the time Asian men, and 1/10s either a curry or black guy. Its surprisingly more common to see them with currys tbh.
Thought you were korean

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy