Video game fanbases are sheeps

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
No matter what their beloved franchise puts out, they will buy it, play it and even if its worse than the previous titles they are still gonna say its better. "Its a more recent game therefore its better" thats their mentality overall. Even if the reviews are worse, even if the sales are lower, they will still defend the most recent release and go to great lengths of mental gymnsastics to argue about how supeerior it is. You just cannot imagine what they will come up with, they say some ridiculous shit that even the developers themselves wouldnt be able to conceive. And idk how much of it is that they are sheep and how much of it is that they regret buying these games and just want to convince themselves it was a good deal.

Another aspect is how self contradictive they are.For example, they hype up a certain character to be playable for years, game comes out, said character isnt playable, whats their response? "Oh its fine, it fits the game better this way, the developers did a great job". The developers just cant do any wrong they are always right yet the game isnt getting 10/10 reviews. Back in the day, reviews had a bad name because they were considered to be harsh and objective but nowdays with all the shit video game companies pull and the cringeworthy fanbases, i began liking critics. Because the cirtic represents the average non rich gamer who wants to play something and will regret buying it if it aint good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Kekee
No matter what their beloved franchise puts out, they will buy it, play it and even if its worse than the previous titles
b7802d4f505858bf82457f634eebc861.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
if its worse than the previous titles they are still gonna say its better. "Its a more recent game therefore its better" thats their mentality overall.
You don't know anything about the community :forcedsmile:

I only play minecraft and GeoGuessr. Maybe I will play gta 6 if it’s in asia

Attachments

• 40BDF9C7-F2FD-4DD5-A640-68A82C3A7605.jpeg
    40BDF9C7-F2FD-4DD5-A640-68A82C3A7605.jpeg
    525.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18086, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
the educational content of mainstream games are nil. i prefer simulators

My top games:
1. minecraft
2. Uncharted 2
3. Mario Galaxy
4. Call of duty black ops
5. EU4
6. Civ 5
7. Uncharted 1
8. Call of duty black ops 2
9. Mario odyssey
10. Lego indiana jones

PS3, Xbox and wii generation had the best games ever. I feel sorry for the zooners who grew up on fortnite.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You don't know anything about the community :forcedsmile:
Muh gaming community. :soy::soy::soy:

Most gamers are either soy cucks who praise a corparation for adding diverse characters or sfcels who type shit like "i'm not gonna play your buggy game anymore, you woke company" after spending half a thousand hours on the game.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787