Sommerhalder mogs chico but not Meeks, therefore 9/10
fits well

short ramus
negative canthal tilt
dark circles
big upper eyelid exposure
round loose lower lid with scleral show

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
built to be a tiktok whore

another good analysis from op

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Meeks is close to 10
Gandy jfl
Chico is 8/10 max in his prime

fits well
0bb3390c 7c69 42c6 b3ca 6e71cd62676c

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Bruh that’s a great pic jfl? He looks insane there
Nct
Cyclops
Retard ears
Bloated too wide jaw
Cuck mouth
Recessed
Manlet
Framelet

I purposely picked out a pic in which he "looks good" (for his strandards)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Reformed
Nct
Cyclops
Retard ears
Bloated too wide jaw
Cuck mouth
Recessed
Manlet
Framelet

Looks like Sommerhalder got eviscerated by PhD of blackpill. Over for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, efidescontinuado, Reformed and 1 other person
Nct
Cyclops
Retard ears
Bloated too wide jaw
Cuck mouth
Recessed
Manlet
Framelet

Anything other that his ears that u mentioned aren’t failos. Also just looking at face nit height, bc then it’s obv different

Nct
Cyclops
Retard ears
Bloated too wide jaw
Cuck mouth
Recessed
Manlet
Framelet

Once again proving you haven’t a clue about reality

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and alriodai
Anything other that his ears that u mentioned aren’t failos. Also just looking at face nit height, bc then it’s obv different
How is ipd and recession not a failo? Just facially, he's chadlite
Once again proving you haven’t a clue about reality
What?

"max smv because of statut"

@prettyboyy i wonder how he got "statut" in the first place.. is is he some kind of actor, athlete or anything? i don't know man i just wonder how a 6/10 basic HTN got statut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Senssei and Deleted member 17595

@prettyboyy i wonder how he got "statut" in the first place.. is is he some kind of actor, athlete or anything? i don't know man i just wonder how a 6/10 basic HTN got statut
By catering to the TikTok algorithm with his style/aesthetic, he is definitely not HTN or at least not the same kind as the “HTNs” on this website lol, but you and other people tend to overrate him and other tiktokers cuz of their status.

Like it really doesn’t take turbo mogger looks to make it on TikTok.

onder how he got "statut" in the first place.. is is he some kind of actor, athlete or anything? i don't know man i just wonder how a 6/10 basic HTN got statut
TikTok algorithm and luck. If status was correlated with looks, then you’d never see a good looking guy with sub 100k followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Meeks is close to 10
Gandy jfl
Chico is 8/10 max in his prime

fits well
You can't actually be retarded enough to believe that Sommerhalder and Meeks mog Chico and Gandy.

By catering to the TikTok algorithm with his style/aesthetic, he is definitely not HTN or at least not the same kind as the “HTNs” on this website lol, but you and other people tend to overrate him and other tiktokers cuz of their status.

Like it really doesn’t take turbo mogger looks to make it on TikTok.
if he was an average tiktok user

he's the tiktok prettyboy with the most following and most women followers/simps
TikTok algorithm and luck. If status was correlated with looks, then you’d never see a good looking guy with sub 100k followers
oh yeah sure, there's so many attractive men i see in my explore page that only got at max 100k followers all between 20k to 100k, how come vinnie got 5 millies on IG and 15 milil on tiktok

you're just underrating him bc you can't rate, and ratings don't even matter btw especially ratings from men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Myth and Reformed
You can't actually be retarded enough to believe that Sommerhalder and Meeks mog Chico and Gandy.
Wide skulls and jaws > narrow skulls

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Myth
ratings don't even matter btw
I agree with this. Past 6/10 or HTN, other factors start to matter. In vinnies case he was smart about the algorithm or networking or whatever he did to get to the top

I agree with this. Past 6/10 or HTN, other factors start to matter. In vinnies case he was smart about the algorithm or networking or whatever he did to get to the top
Dude smart about fucking what, he's literally giga attractive and a chad, he has top tier nose lips lower third and body, even his eyes are good, why are you acting like he's your fucking average "above-average" HTN when it's clearly not the case?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Reformed
Dude smart about fucking what, he's literally giga attractive and a chad, he has top tier nose lips lower third and body, even his eyes are good, why are you acting like he's your fucking average "above-average" HTN when it's clearly not the case?
why are you obsessed with him and defending him on every thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Nct
Cyclops
Retard ears
Bloated too wide jaw
Cuck mouth
Recessed
Manlet
Framelet

In that picture, from the viewer's perspective, the left eye has neutral CT, and the right eye PCT, but the downturned eyelashes cover his lateral canthi, making them look negatively tilted. He could have fixed that with curling his lashes upwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 23115
His nose is too big and projected
Lower third is just massive masseters. Like u can see in OP, jaw looks normie when he’s not clentching
Lips are a unique feature sure
body is good I agree, wide clavicles
eyes are cucked, not even colored brown or anything. Just pure T50 darkness

Random prettyboys on the fyp mog him. But hype house / dancing era of tiktok is gone. So they won’t benefit as much as vinnie did bc no one cares anymore. We’ve seen enough gl guys already

if he was an average tiktok user

he's the tiktok prettyboy with the most following and most women followers/simps
Doesn’t matter, we all have seen his candids, he is a frauder just like every other tiktoker.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
His nose is too big and projected
Lower third is just massive masseters. Like u can see in OP, jaw looks normie when he’s not clentching
Lips are a unique feature sure
body is good I agree, wide clavicles
eyes are cucked, not even colored brown or anything. Just pure T50 darkness

Random prettyboys on the fyp mog him. But hype house / dancing era of tiktok is gone. So they won’t benefit as much as vinnie did bc no one cares anymore. We’ve seen enough gl guys already
there is no way you said his nose is big and that his jaw is normie "clenching when there's pictuers of him takling and his jaw is the same"

just jfl at you bro, you know dog shit about looks holy fuck, i feel bad for anyone who takes your ratings seriously dead ass
Doesn’t matter, we all have seen his candids, he is a frauder just like every other tiktoker.
watch his streams in motion and tell me more about the frauding then thx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
In that picture, from the viewer's perspective, the left eye has neutral CT, and the right eye PCT, but the downturned eyelashes cover his lateral canthi, making them look negatively tilted. He could have fixed that with curling his lashes upwards.
How is this not nct?
3519188 0bb3390c 7c69 42c6 b3ca 6e71cd62676c2

His lateral canthus is lower than his medial. Or is canthal tilt something different

there is no way you said his nose is big and that his jaw is normie "clenching when there's pictuers of him takling and his jaw is the same"

just jfl at you bro, you know dog shit about looks holy fuck, i feel bad for anyone who takes your ratings seriously dead ass

F9C9F410 EFE6 4265 ADE3 ECBDF960042C

Witch tier nose. Ur prob ethnic so u praise any white nose. All good tho, there’s a reason why his fans are 80% sheboons and baboons

47573971 2DFF 4205 81C5 F4C681F0C92D

834EAE88 372C 46A4 BF91 6430FEED22CE

Extra, him unfrauded

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
I am not gonna watch a stream of him who tf you think I am 😂
But he probably frauds with angles and these ring light shits tiktokers use, my barber brother bought one of these back then when he still used to cut people hair on his bedroom lmao.

Judging a person off of one picture is extra fucking retarded. I can find a shit picture taken with an iPhone lense of Sean opry

The only way to judge someone is in motion, while they’re moving around

i heard this guy got his “statut” from being good at crypto trading and nft buying. He predicted bitcoin going to the moon and now he is famous. He is MTN at most, ofc girls like him now, statut is LAW

Last edited:
  • Woah
looks good in all pics, top tier nose + just cherry pick an ugly girl picture with him theory to prove that all his fans look like that
this guy has been crying about vinnie all over my threads every time i mention him and even over random looksmax discords. Basically what one other user said, its jealousy. Dont let him rise your cortisol for no reason its average looksmax.org iq anyway

• +1
accurate, mid tier normie with hair and lip halo.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Reformed