virgin jb is scared of std and wants to use a condom

D

Deleted member

Lurker
ight so this is fucking annoying the bitch is scared of stds

she wants me to steal her virginity and sneak me into her place soon

but she wants to use a condom for everything

usually id say “she would let Chad fuck with no condom” but in this case im not even sure :feelswhy:

she seems obsessed w me but only wants to use a condom

what do I do?

ngl no cap that put me off hard like I thought id try go further for a LTR which would be really easy tbh

but that just made my dick go limp and ive lost all interest except just using her

what do I do with this shit fucking luck :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ajq9q9wajka, Deleted member 14561, metagross and 1 other person
Oooh poor you. Must be horrible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lihito, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
just use the condom then

Start off with condom and tell her you can't feel nothing ,she won't want to stop so she will let you take it off jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Daniel Plainview, metagross and 2 others
this was literally my gf

she gets so primal and horny during sex though that she just tells me to take the condom off if it's ruining my erection quality

then she moans and says it feels 10x better without the condom

once she even told me to put my dick back in her pussy after I came even though there was cum all over my dick. she said she didn't care and was literally begging me to put my dick back inside her because she was so close to finishing.

girls get retarded when they're actually horny. it's all talk (if you actually attract her enough for her to go full primal instinct mode)
Yeah women are like that in the moment they stop caring,they will even say just cum in her. You got to be the smart one and pull out or end up paying child support.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member and 1 other person
this was literally my gf

she gets so primal and horny during sex though that she just tells me to take the condom off if it's ruining my erection quality

then she moans and says it feels 10x better without the condom

once she even told me to put my dick back in her pussy after I came even though there was cum all over my dick. she said she didn't care and was literally begging me to put my dick back inside her because she was so close to finishing.

girls get retarded when they're actually horny. it's all talk (if you actually attract her enough for her to go full primal instinct mode)
Legit can speak from exp, foid be like “condom only” finger her for a good min and she’s asking you to fuck her raw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
Legit can speak from exp, foid be like “condom only” finger her for a good min and she’s asking you to fuck her raw
How long before meeting a girl for sex, should you stop cooming?

How long before meeting a girl for sex, should you stop cooming?
I have delayed ejaculation so I literally never cum during sex… so I cannot say and I can fuck for an entire day and still won’t nut.

I’d say 2nd or 3rd date, any longer and she doesn’t Like u.

When it comes to first date she should AT MINIMUM kiss you otherwise GG but she should also be somewhat OK with doing other stuff with you but if she isn’t don’t take it as a bad sign as some girls don’t want to come across as whores so leave that to second date

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have delayed ejaculation so I literally never cum during sex… so I cannot say and I can fuck for an entire day and still won’t nut.

I’d say 2nd or 3rd date, any longer and she doesn’t Like u.

When it comes to first date she should AT MINIMUM kiss you otherwise GG but she should also be somewhat OK with doing other stuff with you but if she isn’t don’t take it as a bad sign as some girls don’t want to come across as whores so leave that to second date
No let me rephrase my question :

Can you coom/fap before having sex or will it destroy your erection quality and cumload in the short term. If not how long should be stop cooming before real sex?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No let me rephrase my question :

Can you coom/fap before having sex or will it destroy your erection quality and cumload in the short term. If not how long should be stop cooming before real sex?
Not coom before sex it will lower your sex drive and intrest to have sex and your election will be weaker,,, I should know I did it.

If you must COOM Id say coom minimum at least 3 hours before you meet the girl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Not coom before sex it will lower your sex drive and intrest to have sex and your election will be weaker,,, I should know I did it.

If you must COOM Id say coom minimum at least 3 hours before you meet the girl
24 hours before is okay? My dick and cumload will be regenerated after 24 hours for fucking?? With zinc and vit d, k supplements?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PrinceLuenLeoncur
autist ur getting offered free sex wtf just put the condom on mother fucker!