Vitamin E, a very neglected vitamin.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
For those that don't know having high estrogen levels , estrogen receptor sensitivity, and aromatase are the ultimate dimorphism killers, They stunt growth entirely. The whole reason klinefelters dudes grow super tall on average is they don't have any test to cause degenerate aromatization or increased estrogen receptor sensitivity. Even if he does come in contact with environmental estrogens, his body just lacks enough testosterone for it to convert and fuck him up.

Vitamin E is unique in that it is one of the most legitimate vitamin. While it can't slow down aromatase or boost test like zinc or others can, vitamin E effectively antagonizes the bodies estrogen receptors. Basically it stops estrogen from binding to receptors and causing bad things to happen.

The doses aren't specified, but these are very promising results indeed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 32094, RandomGuy and 14 others
For those that don't know having high estrogen levels , estrogen receptor sensitivity, and aromatase are the ultimate dimorphism killers, They stunt growth entirely. The whole reason klinefelters dudes grow super tall on average is they don't have any test to cause degenerate aromatization or increased estrogen receptor sensitivity. Even if he does come in contact with environmental estrogens, his body just lacks enough testosterone for it to convert and fuck him up.

Vitamin E is unique in that it is one of the most legitimate vitamin. While it can't slow down aromatase or boost test like zinc or others can, vitamin E effectively antagonizes the bodies estrogen receptors. Basically it stops estrogen from binding to receptors and causing bad things to happen.

very legit. The ideal is not to get Vitamin E from supplements tho, you should be seeking to get your micronutrients from quality food.

so basically vitamin e reduces estrogen?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 10987 and Reoa
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Acnno, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
thank you ronnie coleman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, pizza and Deleted member 11479

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824

what are some good sources of vitamin E from

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
what are some good sources of vitamin E from
Get some drops of A,D,E, K2 - they come in an oily solution since these vitamins are fat soluble and they have synergistic effects.
vitamin-a-d3-e-k2mk7-drops-30-ml-ekamedica-600x600.jpg
original.jpeg
Vitamin_ADEK_drops_30ml_Natur_Planet.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, pizza and LastHopeForNorman
Get some drops of A,D,E, K2 - they come in an oily solution since these vitamins are fat soluble and they have synergistic effects.
vitamin-a-d3-e-k2mk7-drops-30-ml-ekamedica-600x600.jpg
original.jpeg
Vitamin_ADEK_drops_30ml_Natur_Planet.jpg
Polack?

No, I'm from Romania, but in Eastern Europe they sell some stuff that I didn't see in Western Europe or US supplements store, like vitamins in oily solutions.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
No, I'm from Romania, but in Eastern Europe they sell some stuff that I didn't see in Western Europe or US supplements store, like vitamins in oily solutions.
how many drops do you take?

how many drops do you take?
I didn't take ADEK, only bought D3 drops once, it was very good, made by Merck, and very affordable compared to vitamin D capsules made by other companies, paid around $2 for a small bottle with 200.000 units of D3 - Vigantol is the name of the product, I don't think it's sold outside Eastern Europe.
Vigantol-Oil.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and BrickTop
very legit. The ideal is not to get Vitamin E from supplements tho, you should be seeking to get your micronutrients from quality food.
There's barely any food with significant vitamin E levels though as set by the RDA. Almonds come to mind for example...

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|