Voice halo is real

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I am watching house of cards for a week, this is Remy and he is kinda considired as a handsome in the show, which i disagree.

That subhuman non existent nassal bridge along with the wide nose overall, and that death tier african coloring, cant rate his jaw because dude is soo dark without lighting so cant even see the angulation of his jaw.

But appearently he has a deep voice.

The high class through suits has an affect too but its just to an extent.

I can bet my life he would be posting here with us if he had an average or high pitched voice.

Images 22
Images 21

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
wow this site is really mentally ill

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 15827, fyte and 3 others
Congrats you just figured out that coloring and nose are total cope for men
Weird to apply it to voice but it’s a start I guess

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
how many Jewish shows do you watch per year?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Tallooksmaxxer
how many Jewish shows do you watch per year?
House of Cards is a total jewish show since its about American politics. This Frank goy accuses the secretary of state for being antisemitic for slightly critizing Israel and makes him resign with the help of ADL.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It is only a halo if you have a radio voice

I have a deep voice, but it doesnt sound pleasing to the ear -> foids don't give a shit about that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
Nose is cope, i 100% agree.
Coloring i'm not so sure, doesn't it fall under the harmonypill :unsure:? A guy with light skin, dark hair and blue eyes is a massive halo if he is at least average looking. The reason i say this is because as a kid i knew guys with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that were pretty average looking but women would really complement them. I'm from an area where having blue eyes isn't very common (Southern Europe).

I'm mean there has to be a reason why the blue eyes mutation spread so quickly across Europe.

But for a man, it's all about the mandible/chin, cheeckbones, and a masculine eye area with great pfl, eyelashes, strong eyebrows, and also symmetry in your eyes to make you have an alert look.
People in this site cope too much with "muh canthal tilt", most of the time they show guys with beady eyes, too much upper eye lid exposure, and no lashes.
I have a neutral slightly positive canthal tilt, so no coping here.

The midface is important but as long as it's not a literal horseface (midface ratio below ~ 0.92-0.93) it's not as important as having BONES!!!!

Last edited:
Coloring i'm not so sure, doesn't it fall under the harmonypill :unsure:? A guy with light skin, dark hair and blue eyes is a massive halo if he is at least average looking. The reason i say this is because as a kid i knew guys with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that were pretty average looking but women would really complement them. I'm from an area where having blue eyes isn't very common (Southern Europe).

I'm mean there has to be a reason why the blue eyes mutation spread so quickly across Europe.

But for a man, it's all about the mandible/chin, cheeckbones, and a masculine eye area with great pfl, eyelashes, strong eyebrows, and also symmetry in your eyes to make you have an alert look.
People in this site cope too much with "muh canthal tilt", most of the time they show guys with beady eyes, too much upper eye lid exposure, and no lashes.

The midface is important but as long as it's not a literal horseface (midface ratio below ~ 0.92-0.93) it's not as important as having BONES!!!!
I say it's cope because almost never, barring the WORST OF THE WORST types of coloring (like ginger), will it ever be an actual failo
it can bring you UP if you have really contrasting rare coloring, but it'll almost never bring you DOWN

• +1

I say it's cope because almost never, barring the WORST OF THE WORST types of coloring (like ginger), will it ever be an actual failo
it can bring you UP if you have really contrasting rare coloring, but it'll almost never bring you DOWN
2 retard here. nose can be big failo while coloring can be both failo and halo

• Hmm...
2 retard here. nose can be big failo while coloring can be both failo and halo
David Gandy called, he said your girlfriend left her panties under his pillow

Go and pick it up you dog

627 david gandy 01 gq 09sep14 pr b

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer