vote,which race is more attractive according to females ,Iran/Arab or EastAsians

which race is more attractive to females

• Iran/Afghan/Arab(Iraq/Syria/Jordan/Gulf)

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Chinese/Japnese/Korean

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Iran/afghan and arab do have Phenotyical difference but they come under west Asian race

Chinese/korean/Japanese are also the same race

Take consideration of everything, both according to prime girl and marriage aged women etc

Last edited:
JBs would say Korean (remove Japanese and Chinese, no one gives a shit about those cucks)

Any woman that's sexually mature would say gulf niggas

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, SecularIslamist, rand anon and 1 other person
Iran / Arab (excluding gulfies) if they can trick women into thinking they're actually a Michele Morrone type of Italian.

When you look ambiguous like this:

a7a0396874aa90ccb6c1eb2d423989e1.gif

You SMV would depend if your homeland is this 🇮🇹 and not this 🇮🇶.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and justinzayn
Iran / Arab (excluding gulfies) if they can trick women into thinking they're actually a Michele Morrone type of Italian.

JBs would say Korean (remove Japanese and Chinese, no one gives a shit about those cucks)

What do you think of overall smv regardless of age on avg

If I have to cherry pick korean then should be compared with iranian/afghan

I made this poll after seeing this brutal tweet by an arab whore

What do you define as looking ambiguous? Boons don't think Cameron Porras looks ambiguous JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1

Is he getting fucked?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and justinzayn
90000LB BOONCELS COPE AND SAY CAMERON PORRAS LOOKS WHITE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET SOMEONE LIKE THAT.
Did you posted your ai butt body on lipstick alley

You should have spammed cute squishy to annoy black females there

• JFL
What do you think of overall smv regardless of age on avg

If I have to cherry pick korean then should be compared with iranian/afghan
Imo ligher, more Euro-leaning Arabs (Lebanese-like types) and Iranians (Kurd-like types) have an advantage over Asians, but between Asians and dark gulfies or Iranians that lean towards Indians I'm not sure.

What do you define as looking ambiguous? Boons don't think Cameron Porras looks ambiguous JFL.

½ of South Italians and Greeks and about ¼ of Iberians and North Italians look ambiguous to me. Some French too, like Corsicans.

People like Michele Morrone, Carlos Sainz Jr., Sergio Busquets, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Fernando Verdasco, Roberto Baggio, Daniel Ricciardo, without their names I wouldn't have been to tell if they're Med, Jew, Turk, Arab or Nafri.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and justinzayn
Imo ligher, more Euro-leaning Arabs (Lebanese-like types) and Iranians (Kurd-like types) have an advantage over Asians, but between Asians and dark gulfies or Iranians that lean towards Indians I'm not sure.

½ of South Italians and Greeks and about ¼ of Iberians and North Italians look ambiguous to me. Some French too, like Corsicans.

People like Michele Morrone, Carlos Sainz Jr., Sergio Busquets, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Fernando Verdasco, Roberto Baggio, Daniel Ricciardo, without their names I wouldn't be able to tell if they're Med, Jew, Turk, Arab or Nafri.
I am not sure, but i think lebanon and maybe kurdish people come under turkey /Armenian Caucasus group and not iran Or arab
They have Turkish phenotype

Depends on how brainwashed by media the woman is

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Younger females may prolly prefer a Chinese or Japanese over iranian
Nah no way East Asians have the lowest SMV unfortunately. Why would you think that? Here in europe Middle Eastern / West Asian guys get play by all races of girls including white. Reason being is the ones that do get are ATTRACTIVE. Even if an East Asian guy is attractive they still resemble their subhuman counterparts cause of their distinct features. Chad has no race bro. Iranians for example are caucasian and if you ever see an iranian that looks curry it’s because some gook 500 years ago thought it was funny to fuck a dravid girl.

• +1

People like Michele Morrone, Carlos Sainz Jr., Sergio Busquets, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Fernando Verdasco, Roberto Baggio, Daniel Ricciardo, without their names I wouldn't have been to tell if they're Med, Jew, Turk, Arab or Nafri.
But what about Cameron Porras

Nah no way East Asians have the lowest SMV unfortunately. Why would you think that? Here in europe Middle Eastern / West Asian guys get play by all races of girls including white. Reason being is the ones that do get are ATTRACTIVE. Even if an East Asian guy is attractive they still resemble their subhuman counterparts cause of their distinct features. Chad has no race bro. Iranians for example are caucasian and if you ever see an iranian that looks curry it’s because some gook 500 years ago thought it was funny to fuck a dravid girl.
Are you saying MENA SMV exceeds white?

Nah no way East Asians have the lowest SMV unfortunately. Why would you think that? Here in europe Middle Eastern / West Asian guys get play by all races of girls including white. Reason being is the ones that do get are ATTRACTIVE. Even if an East Asian guy is attractive they still resemble their subhuman counterparts cause of their distinct features. Chad has no race bro.
Are you saying MENA SMV exceeds white?
No they are significantly lower but let’s just say they are in “2nd”

No they are significantly lower but let’s just say they are in “2nd”
I'm half MENA half white with a bit of black and I can reassure you whites out slay everyone else. However I'm more of an LTR and marriage guy.

Screenshot 20230706 032249 Gallery

Heres a study that doesnt group SEAmonkeys and NEAs together.

NEAs (60.5% match rate) have 2nd highest SMV after White men(61.6% match rate)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and deadmanwalking
I'm half MENA half white with a bit of black and I can reassure you whites out slay everyone else. However I'm more of an LTR and marriage guy.
Ah okay interesting but it’s not about slaying it’s just attraction. But same here man, I do not ought to slay its useless to me.

• +1
Ah okay interesting but it’s not about slaying it’s just attraction. But same here man, I do not ought to slay its useless to me.
Interestingly many curry and sea foids liked me. I prefer northeast Asian, central Asian, mixed black, lightskin, ATTRACTIVE darkskin, and Arab women.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
This is for America?
Its the same OkCupid study from 2009 that was done in Jewmerica

Its like the only study to ever exist that doesnt group SEAsubhumans and NEAs together so its the most accurate for northeast asians (Japs, Gooks, Chinks)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and deadmanwalking
View attachment 2302826

That’s fine. That being said there are barely any Asians in Europe so yeah. Statistically I can’t prove to you anything. East Asians are also categorized as South Koreans and Japanese anyway. They have the cultural advantage since they think every Middle Eastern guy is a terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
From my own experience good-looking MENA guys have no major problem here. But the likely hood for a MENA guy to be good-looking is lower than a white guy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and justinzayn
That’s fine. That being said there are barely any Asians in Europe so yeah. Statistically I can’t prove to you anything. East Asians are also categorized as South Koreans and Japanese anyway. They have the cultural advantage since they think every Middle Eastern guy is a terrorist.
East asians are chinese japanese and koreans

Southeast asians are thais, filipino, viets and other abominations

South asians are indians

Due to the fact that amerimutts just group all niggas from the asian continent under one cathegory, most of their racial dating studies dont mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking

South asians are indians

Due to the fact that amerimutts just group all niggas from the asian continent under one cathegory, most of their racial dating studies dont mean shit.
Good shout. That’s right.

• +1
From my own experience good-looking MENA guys have no major problem here. But the likely hood for a MENA guy to be good-looking is lower than a white guy.
Weird. I noticed half Indian half white does better here than my mix, half MENA half white with some black.

• +1

South asians are indians

Japs and Chinks don't do any better than Filipinos

The hierachy is Korean>Filipino>Jap>Chinese>All the other shitskins

But of course Whites and Blacks >>> all of the above

• Woah
Japs and Chinks don't do any better than Filipinos

The hierachy is Korean>Filipino>Jap>Chinese>All the other shitskins
Maybe in slums of Mumbai. Jfl at thinking SEAmonkeys mog anything, theyre the niggers of asia.

Cant u sub-nigger IQ subhumans read?

View attachment 2302826

NEAs have 60.5% match rate which is 2nd best in the study

SEAmonkeys/pacific subhumans have 60.0%.

Filipinos are a subhuman version of gooks with indian admixtures (over)

Maybe in slums of Mumbai. Jfl at thinking SEAmonkeys mog anything, theyre the niggers of asia.

Cant u sub-nigger IQ subhumans read?
I grew up in a heavy Asian area. Only the Filipinos ever got their hands on a whyte womyn. The others didn't stand a chance.

• JFL
I grew up in a heavy Asian area. Only the Filipinos ever got their hands on a whyte womyn. The others didn't stand a chance.
Tales from the Pavilion 34 National Center for Mental Health in slums of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila

What type of women? I don't think gook fever has reached some parts of the world.

At the same time we know noodles detest their own men.

• +1

South asians are indians

Or you can use this handy map I found on Twitter.
E16A5A1E 3E00 4240 A8E3 ABC2B337201F

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and aspiringexcel
Everything above me is unnecessary details. MENA and northeast asian have different appeal, and different demographic appeal.

Northeast Asia SMV = MENA SMV imo

• +1
Tales from the Pavilion 34 National Center for Mental Health in slums of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
Statistics show that there are more filipino seamonkeys married to white women in america than korean gooks you stupid chink :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Statistics show that there are more filipino seamonkeys married to white women in america than korean gooks you stupid chink :ROFLMAO:

And, infinitely more than Chinks marrying White women. Filipinos are slayers.

• +1
90000LB BOONCELS COPE AND SAY CAMERON PORRAS LOOKS WHITE
He looks more white than anything else. 99% of normies would say he's white.

He looks more white than anything else. 99% of normies would say he's white.
He doesn't look white at all, stop claiming mixed people as yours

Everything above me is unnecessary details. MENA and northeast asian have different appeal, and different demographic appeal.

Northeast Asia SMV = MENA SMV imo
Why do you think so and what do you think the appeals are?

Lol even MENA women replaced MENA men with 5'0 jungle gooks

• Woah

who the fuck is this? and why is doing that weird shit?