Waking up at 4 AM must MOG so hard

Debetro

Debetro

Waking up at 4 AM (after 8-10 hours sleep, going to bed at 6-8 PM) to train like an ancient warrior while listening to russian hardstyle / save europa songs / military songs, eat 12 eggs and drink 1 L raw milk afterwards, and then browse .org till school/job.

I wish I had done that when I was a teen in school.

Holy Adonisssfuel @iloveboobs @flippasav @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, ascension, N1666 and 15 others
Sleeping 6-8pm is impossible

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ikadelix, VolcelFTW and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, N1666, DarkAscender and 10 others
i go to sleep at that time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, BoredPrince, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I hate waking up early

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, NorwoodAscender and Debetro
Waking up at 4 AM (after 8-10 hours sleep, going to bed at 6-8 PM) to train like an ancient warrior while listening to russian hardstyle / save europa songs / military songs, eat 12 eggs and drink 1 L raw milk afterwards, and then browse .org till school/job.
trying this today

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro

I wish I had done that when I was a teen in school.

Holy Adonisssfuel @iloveboobs @flippasav @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon
My sleep schedule is utterly fucked and very unhealthy currently.

I wake up at 6:30 AM (after going to bed at 3-4AM post-org rotting session)

down a 6 hour energy drink get into my dads car, sleep for another 20 mins and then repeat the cycle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Debetro
trying this today
Firstly I need to restore my body after so much time of sleep deprivation, then I will try to wake up earlier and earlier till 4 AM. I don't go out and never have plans so why not follow sigma male lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and NorwoodAscender

down a 6 hour energy drink get into my dads car, sleep for another 20 mins and then repeat the cycle
i dont even take naps either lmao unless im super tired idk how im alive rn

• +1
i was waking up at 4am for a few months

i rather wake up at nautical twilight so im prepared for the day at civil twilight or sunrise

• +1

Bad sleep is so horribe after some time. I become really depressive and suicidal and can't physically and mentally function. In fact I believe I got an IQ decrease because of sleep deprivation.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, BoredPrince and cromagnon
chad goes to bed at 4am after a threesome and wakes up at 12pm

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

• JFL
Wake up at dusk if you're a real beast.

I did that for a few months when I was working at warehouse

Trust me it sucks, nobody's awake, it's still dark, you have no energy...

What mogs is waking up without alarm at sunrise and not having to work that day, best mornings I ever experienced were like this when I was staying with my grandparents during holidays

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Ryldoo IS COPING and Debetro
I did that for a few months when I was working at warehouse

Trust me it sucks, nobody's awake, it's still dark, you have no energy...

What mogs is waking up without alarm at sunrise and not having to work that day, best mornings I ever experienced were like this when I was staying with my grandparents during holidays
At what time you used to fall asleep?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
At what time you used to fall asleep?
When waking up that early, usually between 9 o'clock and midnight

I know not enough sleep, but it was impossible to make myself go to sleep that early, especially since I like staying up

Also if I had gone to sleep earlier, it was still sun out so that didn't help either

• +1
When waking up that early, usually between 9 o'clock and midnight

I know not enough sleep, but it was impossible to make myself go to sleep that early, especially since I like staying up

Also if I had gone to sleep earlier, it was still sun out so that didn't help either
You hated waking up that early because of not enough sleep, I know that feeling. And yeah I guess it's really hard to fall asleep early.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Actually did this today

• Love it
You hated waking up that early because of not enough sleep, I know that feeling. And yeah I guess it's really hard to fall asleep early.
You're right, but it's just the way I am

For me it's much easier to stay up late, than wake up early

Although sleep is definitely something I shouldn't reduce, I feel a big difference in energy levels even if I just sleep one hour less than 8 hours

• +1
Bad sleep is so horribe after some time. I become really depressive and suicidal and can't physically and mentally function. In fact I believe I got an IQ decrease because of sleep deprivation.
This is legit. I started a new job where I have to get up earlier but I’d sleep for like 2-4 hours and I legit struggle now with basic concepts. Combine that with my suspected sleep apnea

• +1
I used to wake up this early to do my laundry because the price per kilowatt-hour is lower. I would do my laundry, shower, and bake bread or bagels. I think I used to piss off my neighbors with the noise of the electric mixer. I'd watch the sun rise until the sound of traffic from beginning of the day of the wage slave started.

France, the baguette gained popularity after a law prohibited bakeries from opening before 4AM in the early twentieth century. Because it's long slender shape made the dough cook fully in under ten minutes, and they'd be ready to sell at 6AM.

Sleeping 6-8pm is impossible
It is possible if you are depressed.

chad goes to bed at 4am after a threesome and wakes up at 12pm
Stacy wakes him up with a surprise blowjob like an alarm clock, then he stretches his muscles with exotic sex positions until creampie -- it's time for another cheery day for Chads to begin.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, Debetro and wsada
Actually did this today
I wish this had been me

I had all the tools to become a sigma teen. What ruined it for me was finding this forum at 14 and endlessly browsing and posting on it. I wasted so much time that could have gone into irl socialization, sports, studying and becoming very knowledgeble. I wish I also had kept that half year NoFap streak... It feels like it's too late now. I don't know if it's true or I'm just mentally insane at this point.

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
Stacy wakes him up with a surprise blowjob like an alarm clock, then he stretches his muscles with exotic sex positions until creampie -- it's time for another cheery day for Chads to begin.
Sounds like a lifestyle I would NOT want to experience. Oral sex is disgusting and being too sex-obsessed also is. Hugs with a precious girlfriend is better than sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003

Users who are viewing this thread

Back