Wandered the streets again last night in search of pussy

Deleted member 7697

Deleted member 7697

Platinum
Last night I drank 60% of what I had the previous night where I slayed. My plan is to reduce the amount each time I go out
There was a low class group congregating at a wall and as I was walking by one barked at me saying "are you a copper"
She was an overweight, unnatractive ginger but I just stopped to speak to her for a minute for the sake of it then walked on
I walked around to a busier area and there was a short blonde girl walking down the street by herself so I made eye contact with her then approached and she seemed happy that I approached her so I basically stayed talking to her for the night.
Unfortunately she was friends with the ginger one that barked at me so her and another low class girl ended up hanging around us.
She then went to find her gay friend and the gay friend actually was trying to help me out by getting her to go home with me and he was telling me that the two other girls don't know her that long and aren't really part of their group.
I then agree with the blonde girl to get a taxi back to mine. By this point the gay guy is with 2 more of his gay friends.
The girls then want to have an afterparty at mine, I reluctantly agree to it. Not sure if I could've gotten the girl back by herself at this point because the friends seemed like they would try their best to prevent it.
Back at the house I kiss the blonde girl. Earlier in the night on the street I put my hand under her chin to pull her face towards mine to see if she was willing to kiss but she said to wait until later. Putting hand under chin is a good technique I've just began using because if you move your head in to try kiss and they pull away it looks like more of a failo
After a while the girls decide they're leaving and call a taxi.
A 7 seater taxi arrives, I go to get in the taxi as well in order to stay with the blonde girl thinking I could slay her back at her place although I'm not even sure if she lived with family or not so trying to get in the taxi may have been pointless. The ginger girl starts screaming at me being overly dramatic and I tell her to hit me since she's so mad and she punched me in the face.
I then call her a fat bitch and laugh at her. As I'm getting out of the taxi the blonde girl tells me to text her tomorrow.
She never asked me to get out so she may have wanted me to stay with her but the friends were causing too much hassle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ItsOver.com, 6’1cel and 2 others
so what happened did you fuck her now or what

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10987, .👽. and 3 others
Why do I just know this was in the North of England

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati, BrendioEEE, Patient A and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
2901.jpg