@WannabeJock and @justinzayn DIDN'T DOXX USER0213 - DEVANSH DOXX MEGA-THREAD GTFIH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
@AscendingHero
@WannabeJock
@Alexanderr
@justinzayn

Pics - He literally posted one of his old childhood pics in the first Eviscethread I ever made on him.

Nigga became a meme on this forum for the entire last half of last year JFL

He honestly didn't give much of a fuck what niggas thought of him or about doxxing and kept posting more pics of himself like @AlexBrown84, except without the NT engergy, because he obviously thought too highly of himself...

"muh ipd bhai"

Location - Jfl he literally doxxed his own location twice on his profile posts when niggas were asking him where he was from

"we have lockdown"

"oh wow"

"get lost"

name - his old account username was literally @DevNFS5 what kind of stupid nigga literally puts his real name in his username on a site notorious for doxing @Short Ugly and Brown aka Nate and his oneitis Faith?

then there's this:
Literally everyone knows this nigga literally made a legit music video on a youtube channel with his real name and started posting on psl videos on youtube like some incel autist sperging out about his homoerotic fantasies with his favourite psl models...

I'm sure no explanation is necessary...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, currylightskin and Deleted member 15338
Someone mind telling me how his parents and other family members that are completely unrelated ended up on the forum regardless?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AscendingHero
2nd

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
@justinzayn forgot to tag you Sry

@looksmaxxer234 @SMESH @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @n0rthface @cloudburst @Tony @lutte @TsarTsar444 @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @Salludon @masaka @BigBiceps @Halats

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Someone mind telling me how his parents and other family members that are completely unrelated ended up on the forum regardless?
@chaddyboi66

Doesn’t matter anyway, I don’t have the time nor patience to deal with this stuff.

He was stupid for making it but all to easy to dox him and you, @justinzayn, @WannabeJock are asshats for going trough the FB accounts of his family, revealing their pictures & names, compiling all his information and posting it.

So henceforth, I will disallow “Devanshposts”, knowing this will likely only escalate and involve his family members even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15252, Deprived, ROTTING and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.