overrated normie

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
overrated normie
Nah bro, you really think this is a normie face? -
30315ClintWalker b471da76ab

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just put an edited pic theory. In unfrauded photos he looks average.
but height and frame is very impressive
Post an example, I think you have a point but want to see whether he really looked 'average'

why are you so obsessed with him

Post an example, I think you have a point but want to see whether he really looked 'average'

not average but neither good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
6.4 or 6'6 then is like 7'3 now anyways
Not really, the mean height hasn't really risen. You cannot say that the newer generation will be taller cause most of them have a messed diet and lifestyle. Plus it's mostly genetics that contribute to height. I feel the average height has remained the same. In fact people in those times had both height and a proportionate frame, while today most of the newer generation have a lanky frame

Not really, the mean height hasn't really risen. You cannot say that the newer generation will be taller cause most of them have a messed diet and lifestyle. Plus it's mostly genetics that contribute to height. I feel the average height has remained the same. In fact people in those times had both height and a proportionate frame, while today most of the newer generation have a lanky frame
coping, genes tends to improve so most of times son is a little bit taller than parents + why in older houses like 100yo doors are like 1.8m tall if height remained the same back then??

coping, genes tends to improve so most of times son is a little bit taller than parents + why in older houses like 100yo doors are like 1.8m tall if height remained the same back then??
The height of the ceilings has been dropped from 12 feet to maybe about 8-9 feet. How about that?
And I haven't seen many guys being taller than their fathers, most of them in fact were shorter or almost the same height as their fathers

The height of the ceilings has been dropped from 12 feet to maybe about 8-9 feet. How about that?
And I haven't seen many guys being taller than their fathers, most of them in fact were shorter or almost the same height as their fathers
me my bro are like 3 cm more same with all.my friends like 3-5cm.more than fathers

me my bro are like 3 cm more same with all.my friends like 3-5cm.more than fathers
Yeah but still, you'll see why this average height increase will not be steady in the coming generations. Processed food, increased availability and consumption of drugs/alcohol among youth will be big contributors to their final height.