was this ioi or is my autism trying to lower my cortisol

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
so i walk into my chem class, keep in mind its one of those super huge college classes with hundreds of people, and then a girl sits next to me, she could sat in front of me or behind or anywhere else

at first i thought she was trying to get past me so i lift up my backpack and move my legs back but surprisingly she sat next to me

while she sat there i put my arms kinda closer to her and she didnt mind, i also saw her playing with her hair and also crossed her legs and was almost touching me with them

99% its my autistic brain tbh

anyone who posts about iois is giga autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, alpha, isis_Bleach and 2 others
neither, its ur abused dog syndrome

girls do this all the time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Richard_Hungwell, Bitchwhipper2 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadinsub5sland, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Bump cause I fucking hate women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell and thetruealpha
so i walk into my chem class, keep in mind its one of those super huge college classes with hundreds of people, and then a girl sits next to me, she could sat in front of me or behind or anywhere else

at first i thought she was trying to get past me so i lift up my backpack and move my legs back but surprisingly she sat next to me

while she sat there i put my arms kinda closer to her and she didnt mind, i also saw her playing with her hair and also crossed her legs and was almost touching me with them

Next time just ask her to sit with her legs spread open because you don't like em closed. See how she reacts and you'll know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 5892
Next time just ask her to sit with her legs spread open because you don't like em closed. See how she reacts and you'll know.
Doubt she’ll even find me next time I have that class jfl. I’ve sat in a different spot every time but I’ll try to sit in a similar place and if she finds me there I’ll low inhib mog:hnghn::feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Richard_Hungwell, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Doubt she’ll even find me next time I have that class jfl. I’ve sat in a different spot every time but I’ll try to sit in a similar place and if she finds me there I’ll low inhib mog:hnghn::feelshah:
Atta boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Hero of the Imperium and Broly
Brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Bitchwhipper2
"and then a girl sits next to me,"
Ngl unless a girls wants to fuck, they should stay away from me and not look at me at all. Stupid shit like the thing i mentioned makes my autistic brain very imaginative

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii

You're a brown guy with subhuman hands. It was your autistic brain