Waste of energy

ZyGone

ZyGone

Made in Heaven
Took 100mg of lasix, went to a frat party, only IOI was a dude saying I was hot, a pair of sub5 roomates coming up to me, and being the cuck cameraman for some girls photos. I found the perfect place to rope on campus and I’m on my way there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi, princeof316, ey88 and 3 others
Took 100mg of lasix,
electrolytes asap.

trust me, i’ve fucked around with furo too much to never want to take it again.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and ZyGone
electrolytes asap.

I still have like 40 tablets prob gonna slam through them by the end of the school year. Haven’t had any bad side effects.

electrolytes asap.

Same tbh. Furo is a terrible drug all around. I almost fainted after taking it once. And felt like shit for 3 days after taking it

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Shape shift into your uncle's body and rizz them up

Furosemide basically debloats by dehydrating you so electrolytes are used to replenish your electrolytes
It's not as easy just replenishing electrolytes bro it takes time for electrolyte balance to be restored and if it really gets messed up electrolyte imbalance can be fatal.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Same tbh. Furo is a terrible drug all around. I almost fainted after taking it once. And felt like shit for 3 days after taking it
I’ve never had any issues even while taking 120mg at 65 kilos.

It's not as easy just replenishing electrolytes bro it takes time for electrolyte balance to be restored and if it really gets messed up electrolyte imbalance can be fatal.
Yeah I’m definitely not saying furosemide is good in any way, just saying how electrolytes can help after

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’ve never had any issues even while taking 120mg at 65 kilos.
I never had to go higher than 80mg. I had an extreme debloating effect after fasting for a a day before and took effect. I'm 78 kgs btw.

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone
Im pretty boneless and can pm you photos of the before + after of me. Even at my femboy weight i feel it doesn’t effect me much.

Im pretty boneless and can pm you photos of the before + after of me. Even at my femboy weight i feel it doesn’t effect me much.
Show

a pair of sub5 roomates coming up to me
nigga that just means there your looks match be grateful for what you get:feelshah:

nigga that just means there your looks match be grateful for what you get:feelshah:
i mog them to the depths of Barrett’s ball sack, the one really into me looked like Jeremy Allen White if he was an Italian foid

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi
i mog them to the depths of Barrett’s ball sack, the one really into me looked like Jeremy Allen White if he was an Italian foid
No you didnt silly, all woman are beautiful and pretty:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone